Who is your favorite contestant so far

Posted: 3 years ago

I have so many favs this year. Ashish Kulkarni,arunita,pawandeep,sawai,shreesha 

I’m doubtful about nihal’s placement ...

My favorites are everyone except nihal.... yuvraj deserves that spot

Ashish for sure. I love his vibe too, very chilled but focussed. 

Love Sawai's voice too, it is much sweeter and effortless than Salman and Sunny. I could listen to Sawai for a longer period of time without it hurting my ears.

Too early to say favourites. I liked Arunita, Pawandeep, Ashish, Samyak, SMP the most so far.

sawai & ashish are coming out more good..i would like to see sawai step out & experiment wherein he can also keep the marwari essence too thereby showcasing the diversity factor in him..

I’ve started liking Nachiket, but so far no favourites

After last week I really like Ashish, Sayali and Nachiket.

Sayali's song last week was amazing, its a very tough one and she manages to sing all kinds of songs. Reminds me of Shreya Ghoshal.

Ashish has been my fave since auditions.

And Nachiket is also proving himself, love the various styles he tries.

Too many good ones this season. I loved Arunita, SMP, Pawandeep, Anjali and Vaishnav from the auditions. Ashish and Nachiket are other great ones. Sayli is good too.

Not a fan of Nihal and the screaming one (had enough of them with Salman and Sunny) 

i like nihal actually. he has this calm voice. ashish is also good even pawandeep. nachiket is also good. i want to see him only sing in few songs though instead of always donning new getups and choosing song acc to that