ATBA Ep 49 - 16Dec20 - Written Update

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This happens to me too. I type in word but when I paste here all get together  .

Precap I have uploaded in spoilers thread. Waiting for your review . 

There's one symbolism 

When Rani was busy with guests Kiara sat on her place. This is what she is doing now. While Rani is trying to become a Bahurani ,Kiara is trying to get close to Veer whch is Rani's place . But the sane way Rani landed on Kiara's lap and made her spill water . Rani herself will land in Veer's heart which is her place and will Kiara go away.

Veer is slowly coming to term with his new situation well he didnt accept her as a wife but he is less angry and more confused poor soul

As for rani she found her new goal at the moment wish will eventuelly lead her to veer

Originally posted by NESRIA

Veer is slowly coming to term with his new situation well he didnt accept her as a wife but he is less angry and more confused poor soul

As for rani she found her new goal at the moment wish will eventuelly lead her to veer

I agree.  The thing is Rani does not do what her heart does not agree.  She performs duties of a bahurani because of her promise to bauji. she never let him down and will try her best to keep her promise to her bauji. 

Veer is calming down but again in precap he misunderstanding Rani and shouting at her.

Just hope Vikram brings out Kiara's true colours.

I think what Kiara is trying to take forcefully will naturally come to Rani coz of her loyal and innocent nature. Rani doesn't plot and doesn't understand that Kiara is competing with her at all. It was only Kiara and Padmini's competition. They are the only ones who plot. At the end of this track Rani might win the hearts of servants too back.

Felt for Rani as she tries to smile though she is living in a hell. she is trying to adjust in a life , though she has no hope. She is really courages.

Rani has started to move on after her outburst, only she needs to understand a change if done is also good when it is from her support system.  

Support system too will feel she is adjusting, otherwise it is difficult for them to understand how much and where to help her out.

BAuji bauji only needs to change to accomodate others

Veer still needs to burst out.   He vent is at the end of the lid, just one push and all out.  The coming up snippet is not a correct scene for his outburst.

A Hug to Rani

My next outburst post and hug to Veer :)  

Episode Video Eps 49 19Dec20 without precap 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ2azBPmjiI

Originally posted by caller123

https://youtu.be/fxgwo3kld5g

Shaila, give me a translation please

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Initial days of marriage it's natural that a girl always thinking about her family. She takes time to adjust to the new culture . Initial days a girl always long for her parents and her family .

Rani rejecting to go to that room is acceptable as even Veer rejecting the marriage and to see her face. She is really lost .She doesn't know what to do or what is happening. She doesn't know whether she is a servant, a bahurani or a patni. Only thing she knows only her father does not hurt her and he is the only one she can trust. 

The day she start trusting Veer and loving him, she will try to change for him just like now she does for her bauji. It will take time. Now with the negative things around her, she cannot think properly just like Veer.

Someone should mentor them both strongly to accept the marriage and to move on.

I feel from last 2 episodes, he has known for sure he is not even in the picture, frame or surrounding of Rani's focus  that has left him a bit shell shocked.

Now she has been ranting more often on breaking the bandhan.

His focus shifts on them working as a unit (not couple) but she has a Bauji and any concern from him backfires on him by her with "free bauji admit your crime"  In short he knows she does not mind sending him to jail

Veer it was always feelings be it Ranisa or anything   so here feelings are thrown out of the window he assumes

Originally posted by NESRIA

Kiara was not her usual self (Looks like Veer shooed her off his room after Rani left) Kiara meantime comes takes a glass and straight away sits on Rani’s place

Thanks for the update 

I love Rani one line liners today and serve Kiara right sitting in Rani seat 

Padmini is a loser and so glad her plans didn't work and from the precap, she's coming up with cheap tactics that been done over and over. Rani better not let Veer scream at  her for Kiara lies.

So respect Rajmata for treating Rani as a human being

I don't know why I feel like Kiara & Vikram are going to get married and that way for Kiara to stay in the house be a member of the family.