Running out of ideas? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

so they decided to re-introduce ruchika.... not sure whether she will be positive or negative.... since this show loves villains... I am thinking she will be a negative character for sure.... and given they copy plotlines from kkb... may be they model her character around the same lines as Aliya...since Kritika is sweet and positive....

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

so they decided to re-introduce ruchika.... not sure whether she will be positive or negative.... since this show loves villains... I am thinking she will be a negative character for sure.... and given they copy plotlines from kkb... may be they model her character around the same lines as Aliya...since Kritika is sweet and positive....

this ruchika is akshay's girlfriend. so negative for sure.

Originally posted by an_am

this ruchika is akshay's girlfriend. so negative for sure.

no Ruchika is “ru” remember karan and Rishabh’s baby sister.... you will find her till Rishabh’s engagement after that she wasn’t there anymore....

no Ruchika is “ru” remember karan and Rishabh’s baby sister.... you will find her till Rishabh’s engagement after that she wasn’t there anymore....

i think this new ruchika is a new character. she is not old ru.

because old ruchika's character was scrapped. even rakhi once said that God hasnt given me any daughter.

i think this new ruchika is a new character. she is not old ru.

because old ruchika's character was scrapped. even rakhi once said that God hasnt given me any daughter.

ohh. Interesting. honestly at this point I will be happy if any storyline progresses.... be it Kritika-akshay or srishmeer or prithlyn.... anything but mahira and her psychotic plans... even if they keep the preeran story stagnant or without logic... doesn’t matter just give something in terms of story... 

somehow I am pretty sure that Kritika’s track will bring new misunderstanding for preeran... because that’s how this show works.. and the way karan and rishabh are blind towards akshay... even in one scene srishti questioned sameer about Akshay’s odd behavior but sameer brushed it off...Kritika is too scared of Akshay and will never go against him....it seems no one will believe Preeta if she tries to expose Akshay... she is not telling anything to Karan nowadays so I am sure she will be on some kind of hunt behind Akshay and in the process new misunderstanding will crop up....

ohh. Interesting. honestly at this point I will be happy if any storyline progresses.... be it Kritika-akshay or srishmeer or prithlyn.... anything but mahira and her psychotic plans... even if they keep the preeran story stagnant or without logic... doesn’t matter just give something in terms of story... 

somehow I am pretty sure that Kritika’s track will bring new misunderstanding for preeran... because that’s how this show works.. and the way karan and rishabh are blind towards akshay... even in one scene srishti questioned sameer about Akshay’s odd behavior but sameer brushed it off...Kritika is too scared of Akshay and will never go against him....it seems no one will believe Preeta if she tries to expose Akshay... she is not telling anything to Karan nowadays so I am sure she will be on some kind of hunt behind Akshay and in the process new misunderstanding will crop up....

i was about to write the same thing. infact i have one new theory 🤣

preeta will get to know about akshay's girlfriend ruchika but karan will side with akshay. preeta will somehow succeed in preventing kritika from getting married to akshay. but prithvi will take advantage of it and he will trap kritika. karan hates prithvi so he will hold preeta responsible for bringing prithvi in kritika's life by breaking kritika and akshay's marriage.

when karan will come to know about reception night, he will blame preeta for having affair with prithvi hence implanting prithvi in kritika's life so that she can stay close to him.

most probably karan will blame preeta for prithvi's entry in luthra house just like he blamed preeta for sherlyn's entry in luthra house. in sherlyn's case he thought she took money from her. in prithvi's case he will think she has affair with him and wants to stay close to him.

i was about to write the same thing. infact i have one new theory 🤣

preeta will get to know about akshay's girlfriend ruchika but karan will side with akshay. preeta will somehow succeed in preventing kritika from getting married to akshay. but prithvi will take advantage of it and he will trap kritika. karan hates prithvi so he will hold preeta responsible for bringing prithvi in kritika's life by breaking kritika and akshay's marriage.

when karan will come to know about reception night, he will blame preeta for having affair with prithvi hence implanting prithvi in kritika's life so that she can stay close to him.

most probably karan will blame preeta for prithvi's entry in luthra house just like he blamed preeta for sherlyn's entry in luthra house. in sherlyn's case he thought she took money from her. in prithvi's case he will think she has affair with him and wants to stay close to him.

I must say quite innovative 😂😂 but as far as I remember Janki cursed Prithvi during reception track or during preeran second wedding that prithvi will always be a bachelor and will not get married ever.... so if writers don’t have plot amnesia again... it’s highly impossible that Prithvi and Kritika pair up...but I liked the possibility and somehow even I started to feel that by not revealing what happened on reception, makers want to use that against Preeta in future tracks....

I must say quite innovative 😂😂 but as far as I remember Janki cursed Prithvi during reception track or during preeran second wedding that prithvi will always be a bachelor and will not get married ever.... so if writers don’t have plot amnesia again... it’s highly impossible that Prithvi and Kritika pair up...but I liked the possibility and somehow even I started to feel that by not revealing what happened on reception, makers want to use that against Preeta in future tracks....

i never said prithvi and kritika will get married. i also think he wont get married ever as per janki's curse. but he will get engaged to kritika and he will get the status of 'to be damaad' of luthras.