Running out of ideas? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by an_am

i agree that story cant progress without rishabh and they will keep showing what they are already showing till he returns. but everything actually depends on trp. people dont watch it only for preeran. there are rishabh fans and prithvi fans too. lets see how long can they maintain trps without showing important characters.

pb is not even doing averagely as per dangal standards. everything depends on whether trp improves or not.

I totally agree people atleast some if not all watch it for a romantic story which is prudent.

Rishabh is an important character who should be shown. Other than preeran fan I am Rishabh fan also. So, yes I miss him. And Prithvi is fun to watch. Luthra fam from what shown earlier in the show as fun loving jovial family has turned into mostly females and annoying villans fam. Characters of Kareena, Mahirlyn, Ramona shall be said a goodbye.

Originally posted by Avichi_preeran

Green: idk why but this made me laugh

Red: I feel preeran only get more ss in some episodes. In other episodes their one scene is cut into numerous parts. And overall there ss is less in those episodes. We see sarla Janki or Mahirlyn with repeated dialogues in those episodes.

So, basically they use preeran for trp and as a bait for viewers. They still love annoying duo Mahirlyn.

all episodes after karwachauth vrat had atleast one romantic scene of preeran. even if they show other characters, they only act as a vehicle to bring preeran closer. tracks are mainly centred around preeran relationship now a days. ofcourse they have to show other characters to make up story and build tracks.

i agree that story cant progress without rishabh and they will keep showing what they are already showing till he returns. but everything actually depends on trp. people dont watch it only for preeran. there are rishabh fans and prithvi fans too. lets see how long can they maintain trps without showing important characters.

pb is not even doing averagely as per dangal standards. everything depends on whether trp improves or not.

I for one used to watch for preeta-rishabh-karan, and not for preeran, especially as rishabh is my fave. I stopped being a regular viewer after karan dumped preeta on road after marrying her, but my viewership of the show started decreasing after rishlyn wedding itself when i noticed rishabh simply had no role and all focus was just preeran and karan's horrid antics. I will only watch again the day I notice a good track involving rishabh which probs won't be until 2022 🤢

I am neither a preeran fan nor rishta fan but as a normal viewer I also feel that sudden overload of sugary romantic scenes between preeran doesn’t compensate for all the horrid things karan did to preeta... I don’t know much about trp and regular audience and seriously for the life of me could not understand the mindset of people who love females being tortured and crying all the time...I so wish that if Kritika wedding happens to that Akshay guy which is highly impossible, he also dumps her on the road (he is very capable of doing that since he is very controlling, dominating and obsessive kind of guy).. that might make luthra family realize that leaving a girl in middle of the road, in middle of the night inflicts how much grief and pain to the girl and her family..and cannot be justified as revenge...seriously the show was quite interesting before lockdown despite all the dragging and stupid kidnapping and goons attacks. post lockdown I don’t know what happened to the writers..I so wanted that in place of second wedding, karan backs out from his wedding to mahira but no they chose to humiliate Preeta further and degrade karan’s character further...and now they have gone one step further and altered the original characters.. karan has become a loser.. he literally apologized to mahira for doubting her when she wore preeta’s dress... he has ego issues while saying sorry to Preeta but apologized to mahira when he wasn't even wrong.

Preeta has become too sanskari. typical bahu and wife. but she always had that doormat personality... as a character she needs to learn importance of self respect and self defense plus a brain check because she is becoming dumber day by day...

rishabh well I cannot digest the fact that his feelings evaporated in thin air... no monologue, no self introspection on how and when karan and preeta fell in love... I am so done with the negativity being shown in the show... I, for one love to watch a progressive drama... I stayed for preeran banter and prithvi... but now they are not enough for me.. I guess I need to take break from this show..

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

I am neither a preeran fan nor rishta fan but as a normal viewer I also feel that sudden overload of sugary romantic scenes between preeran doesn’t compensate for all the horrid things karan did to preeta... I don’t know much about trp and regular audience and seriously for the life of me could not understand the mindset of people who love females being tortured and crying all the time...I so wish that if Kritika wedding happens to that Akshay guy which is highly impossible, he also dumps her on the road (he is very capable of doing that since he is very controlling, dominating and obsessive kind of guy).. that might make luthra family realize that leaving a girl in middle of the road, in middle of the night inflicts how much grief and pain to the girl and her family..and cannot be justified as revenge...seriously the show was quite interesting before lockdown despite all the dragging and stupid kidnapping and goons attacks. post lockdown I don’t know what happened to the writers..I so wanted that in place of second wedding, karan backs out from his wedding to mahira but no they chose to humiliate Preeta further and degrade karan’s character further...and now they have gone one step further and altered the original characters.. karan has become a loser.. he literally apologized to mahira for doubting her when she wore preeta’s dress... he has ego issues while saying sorry to Preeta but apologized to mahira when he wasn't even wrong.

Preeta has become too sanskari. typical bahu and wife. but she always had that doormat personality... as a character she needs to learn importance of self respect and self defense plus a brain check because she is becoming dumber day by day...

rishabh well I cannot digest the fact that his feelings evaporated in thin air... no monologue, no self introspection on how and when karan and preeta fell in love... I am so done with the negativity being shown in the show... I, for one love to watch a progressive drama... I stayed for preeran banter and prithvi... but now they are not enough for me.. I guess I need to take break from this show..

@red: he doesnt know they love eachother. he only knows that karan married preeta for revenge. when preeran themselves dont know whom they love, how would rishabh know about it?!

Originally posted by sammy17

I for one used to watch for preeta-rishabh-karan, and not for preeran, especially as rishabh is my fave. I stopped being a regular viewer after karan dumped preeta on road after marrying her, but my viewership of the show started decreasing after rishlyn wedding itself when i noticed rishabh simply had no role and all focus was just preeran and karan's horrid antics. I will only watch again the day I notice a good track involving rishabh which probs won't be until 2022 🤢

u stopped watching at the right time. rishabh was significantly sidelined after rishlyn wedding and he never got good screenspace after that.

yeah it seems rishabh centric track wont come before 2022 😅 but they have already shown preeran for 1.5 years. their hate track after first wedding and their love track after 2nd wedding. i wonder what will they show in whole year of 2021 🤣

Originally posted by sammy17

I only watched initial episodes where Rishabh was given importance.  Later after Prithvis arrival and his introduction and ultimately revelation of Prithvi and Sherlyn as a couple I just quit because I thought they will never show Rishta as couple. I don't know why I was just attracted to them. I actually didn't watch anything for a whole year. Out of curiosity I thought to watched what's happening. When I quit I knew sherlyn was pregnant but when I watched again I realized they haven't revealed Sherlyn pregnancy 🤣🤣 which ultimately made me not watch the show again.

Then I tried watching very late when Rishabh Sherlyn wedding happened. Although I am Rishta fan, the show had become interesting with Karans hate.  I watched till karan's Preeta Marriage and ultimately stopped after Karan  left her midway in the street. I lost any respect I have for karan and only watched some highlights because even though karan was negative the story had actual  progression and again watched some episodes during second wedding  of Karan and then again quit it😆😆.  Maybe I watched on whole less than five percent of the episode but anyway I do have idea whats going on as I always ended up watching most important parts😆. Anyway rest were all filler😆

Also, this forum is more interesting than the show. So I come to this forum from time to time. I spend more time here than watching rubbish show😵

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by mala06

I only watched initial episodes where Rishabh was given importance.  Later after Prithvis arrival and his introduction and ultimately revelation of Prithvi and Sherlyn as a couple I just quit because I thought they will never show Rishta as couple. I don't know why I was just attracted to them. I actually didn't watch anything for a whole year. Out of curiosity I thought to watched what's happening. When I quit I knew sherlyn was pregnant but when I watched again I realized they haven't revealed Sherlyn pregnancy 🤣🤣 which ultimately made me not watch the show again.

Then I tried watching very late when Rishabh Sherlyn wedding happened. Although I am Rishta fan, the show had become interesting with Karans hate.  I watched till karan's Preeta Marriage and ultimately stopped after Karan  left her midway in the street. I lost any respect I have for karan and only watched some highlights because even though karan was negative the story had actual  progression and again watched some episodes during second wedding  of Karan and then again quit it😆😆.  Maybe I watched on whole less than five percent of the episode but anyway I do have idea whats going on as I always ended up watching most important parts😆. Anyway rest were all filler😆

Also, this forum is more interesting than the show. So I come to this forum from time to time. I spend more time here than watching rubbish show😵

lol really u got lucky to watch the most important parts intentionally or unintentionally 🤣 may be u had an idea that the show is getting interesting because u keep visiting the forum 😂

lol really u got lucky to watch the most important parts intentionally or unintentionally 🤣 may be u had an idea that the show is getting interesting because u keep visiting the forum 😂

Actually now I remember I actually started watching again because I used to wait for KKB episodes. I am actually  more fan of Kumkum bhagya fan  than Kundali Bhagya. But,  Zee  was always late in uploading episodes of Kumkum bhagya for some unknown reason . I just used to get fed up and then ended up watching kundali bhagya instead of KKB. Also YouTube algorithm always recommended me kdb after watchin kkb😆 and I was got sucked in it😆. Finally, i removed all these idiotic recommendations so nowadays I don't have to watch idiotic show😵

Then I came to the forum and loved you guys to talk. I also loved your theories and so started coming to the forum😆. No need to watch the episode when the forum is so interesting😆.

same here. I find forum more interesting than the show... I watched kdb during lockdown. At the end i was so frustrated with the sheer nonsense being shown as plot twists that I want to pull my hair out.. then I discovered this forum when I searched whether its only me or someone else also pissed off with karan luthra’s character and found the article “toxic case of karan luthra” and I was so relieved that i am not  alone..I read almost all articles and vent out my frustration too... I am  still watching in the hope of a redemption track but the way story is progressing I don’t think there ever gonna be one...