Running out of ideas? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by an_am

@red: exactly 😅

@green: they showed revelations in anti-climatic way because they didnt want to move the story forward. their intention behind these revelations was something else. they didnt intend to actually reveal something.

they exposed prithvi's truth infront of preeta because they had to stop showing preeta having soft corner for prithvi. fans used to defend karan's link with mahira saying preeta also shares the same type of relationship with prithvi. so makers had to remove this allegation on preeta.

and i think they revealed sherlyn's pregnancy because it was already very late and manit had to do the other show. thats why they did it just before manit stopped shooting for kdb. so the pregnancy topic is closed for now. fans have stopped asking when will sherlyn's pregnancy truth come out? 😆

how is the other show going? So we won't be seeing Rishabh anytime soon. And Sherlyn will still be here, with the Luthra heir. ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by music_girl

how is the other show going? So we won't be seeing Rishabh anytime soon. And Sherlyn will still be here, with the Luthra heir. ðŸ¤ª

there is nothing worth watching in that show other than manit's acting. i still think manit shouldnt have taken that show because really nobody is able to watch him act in that show. people dont even know about dangal channel and their shows arent available online.

i think trp of next two three weeks will decide the future of kdb and pb.

if kdb's trp imroves, they will keep showing preeran romance and they wont need rishabh for a few months.

if pb's trp doesnt improve or it falls more then they wont run it for long time so they will stop focusing on that show and might start showing rishabh in kdb.

if kdb's trp falls, they will have to move the story and bring rishabh back.

i dont know what will happen if kdb's trp falls and pb's trp starts improving. what will they do then ðŸ˜• but tbh i dont think pb's trp is going to improve. i dont think this show will be able to attract audience.

there is nothing worth watching in that show other than manit's acting. i still think manit shouldnt have taken that show because really nobody is able to watch him act in that show. people dont even know about dangal channel and their shows arent available online.

i think trp of next two three weeks will decide the future of kdb and pb.

if kdb's trp imroves, they will keep showing preeran romance and they wont need rishabh for a few months.

if pb's trp doesnt improve or it falls more then they wont run it for long time so they will stop focusing on that show and might start showing rishabh in kdb.

if kdb's trp falls, they will have to move the story and bring rishabh back.

i dont know what will happen if kdb's trp falls and pb's trp starts improving. what will they do then ðŸ˜• but tbh i dont think pb's trp is going to improve. i dont think this show will be able to attract audience.

what is the trp of pb?

Trp of KB might or might not increase. Other shows have tracks where a lot of things happen, dramatic weddings,not draggy, new characters, new villains and they also get exposed... kb has a loyal fanbase which stuck so long... 

People might naturally get tired and frustrated with draggy story and glorifying of the villains where only the poor people are treated like dirt.

I don't think so we might get any new track until Manit returns because Rishabh's character would be essential for some new track. So, the old tracks will be recycled in a different fad. And, if PB does even averagely, which is good as per dangal standards so Manit might not return for quite sometime.

what is the trp of pb?

Trp of KB might or might not increase. Other shows have tracks where a lot of things happen, dramatic weddings,not draggy, new characters, new villains and they also get exposed... kb has a loyal fanbase which stuck so long... 

People might naturally get tired and frustrated with draggy story and glorifying of the villains where only the poor people are treated like dirt.

pb's was 0.5 in first week and 0.6 in 2nd week. it is the lowest on dangal among current shows.

trp of kdb probably wont increase but we have to see if it falls more or not. they might keep showing it if they keep getting around 2.8-2.9

apparently they are showing positive things in kdb after karan broke preeta's vrat. they exposed and sidelined ramona. they substantially reduced mahilyn's ss. prithvi is no where. so focus in not on villains. they are clearly focusing on preeran relationship and romance. even if mahira does something, she only acts as a vehicle to bring preeran closer.

preeta has forgiven karan for everything even without him asking for forgiveness. karan told preeta that he made mistakes but he promised her that he will be a good husband from now on.

they are not dragging like before. they did speed up tracks after karwachauth vrat because trp was decreasing with each passing week.

so u cant say that focus is on villains and they are dragging like before. each and every episode is overloaded with preeran romance, they have started acting like husband and wife. villains are losing. tracks are moving fast. lets see if it does have any effect on trp or not.

Originally posted by Avichi_preeran

I don't think so we might get any new track until Manit returns because Rishabh's character would be essential for some new track. So, the old tracks will be recycled in a different fad. And, if PB does even averagely, which is good as per dangal standards so Manit might not return for quite sometime.

i agree that story cant progress without rishabh and they will keep showing what they are already showing till he returns. but everything actually depends on trp. people dont watch it only for preeran. there are rishabh fans and prithvi fans too. lets see how long can they maintain trps without showing important characters.

pb is not even doing averagely as per dangal standards. everything depends on whether trp improves or not.

pb's was 0.5 in first week and 0.6 in 2nd week. it is the lowest on dangal among current shows.

trp of kdb probably wont increase but we have to see if it falls more or not. they might keep showing it if they keep getting around 2.8-2.9

apparently they are showing positive things in kdb after karan broke preeta's vrat. they exposed and sidelined ramona. they substantially reduced mahilyn's ss. prithvi is no where. so focus in not on villains. they are clearly focusing on preeran relationship and romance. even if mahira does something, she only acts as a vehicle to bring preeran closer.

preeta has forgiven karan for everything even without him asking for forgiveness. karan told preeta that he made mistakes but he promised her that he will be a good husband from now on.

they are not dragging like before. they did speed up tracks after karwachauth vrat because trp was decreasing with each passing week.

so u cant say that focus is on villains and they are dragging like before. each and every episode is overloaded with preeran romance, they have started acting like husband and wife. villains are losing. tracks are moving fast. lets see if it does have any effect on trp or not.

I definitely agree with what you are saying 

I meant that the other shows are new and not draggy, more dramatic, weddings going on... people might want to move on

It's definitely not dragging like before...gosh the reception and laddoo/ kc track ðŸ¤¢ but the story does move in circles in terms of villains and their exposure. It's like every villain that came they decided to keep them forever. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Even PriLyn used to get unnecessary screenspace in the beginning. 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

I definitely agree with what you are saying 

I meant that the other shows are new and not draggy, more dramatic, weddings going on... people might want to move on

It's definitely not dragging like before...gosh the reception and laddoo/ kc track ðŸ¤¢ but the story does move in circles in terms of villains and their exposure. It's like every villain that came they decided to keep them forever. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Even PriLyn used to get unnecessary screenspace in the beginning. 

i agree

story moves in circles and they keep adding villains. there is no progress in the basic story of the show. i hope they got their lesson after showing mahilyn overload for one month. now they wont repeat the same mistake by giving unnecessary ss to villains.

people accepted prithlyn because story was intriguing in first two years. now this villain overload has become creepy and annoying. people have better shows to watch now esp on starplus.

i agree

story moves in circles and they keep adding villains. there is no progress in the basic story of the show. i hope they got their lesson after showing mahilyn overload for one month. now they wont repeat the same mistake by giving unnecessary ss to villains.

people accepted prithlyn because story was intriguing in first two years. now this villain overload has become creepy and annoying. people have better shows to watch now esp on starplus.

the only villain i want them to keep is Prithvi. Sherlyn has become too dumb and annoying. As long as Mahira is here the story won't move and even if it moves, it's ridiculous. The girl tried to kill Mahesh fgs. We will keep going in circles with saut saut crap. Sherlyn will also be playing challenge challenge with Preeta. 

Prithvi, solely because he can be funny at times even though he is also annoying. 

And the useless sidekicks like Ramona and Sanjana and even big eyes Kareena.

Green: idk why but this made me laugh

Red: I feel preeran only get more ss in some episodes. In other episodes their one scene is cut into numerous parts. And overall there ss is less in those episodes. We see sarla Janki or Mahirlyn with repeated dialogues in those episodes.

So, basically they use preeran for trp and as a bait for viewers. They still love annoying duo Mahirlyn.