Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

@red: exactly... this is the reason...

they had to brought leap in kkb after 4 years because there was nothing left to be shown. they dont want this to happen with kdb. they want to delay the leap as much as possible 

then it will be leap after leap till they introduced a kid in the story 

I can't imagine any of the characters as parents. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: music_girl

then it will be leap after leap till they introduced a kid in the story 

I can't imagine any of the characters as parents. 

I think after mahira exit when sherlyn tries to take over the property, they will introduce a new misunderstanding by showing Preeta in order to save luthra transfers whole property on her name and then Karan was like I told you so she is a gold digger.... and separation track.....and that is why they are dragging mahira as much as possible.....such predictable storyline ....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I think after mahira exit when sherlyn tries to take over the property, they will introduce a new misunderstanding by showing Preeta in order to save luthra transfers whole property on her name and then Karan was like I told you so she is a gold digger.... and separation track.....and that is why they are dragging mahira as much as possible.....such predictable storyline ....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nooooo  That will be like kkb track 

It will be silly but none of the Luthras know about Sherlyn wanting property. I want Kareena to fall from grace, I want to see her beg Sherlyn πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

It could be like Ipk2 track. Sherlyn takes the property. But Preeta/Karan still have a tiny bit in their name.  So they divide the house then Sherlyn tortures the dumb Luthras especially dadi by giving her a room that she has to climb many stairs, Kareena has to sleep on the floor, you get my drift 

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It will be silly but none of the Luthras know about Sherlyn wanting property. I want Kareena to fall from grace, I want to see her beg Sherlyn πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

It could be like Ipk2 track. Sherlyn takes the property. But Preeta/Karan still have a tiny bit in their name.  So they divide the house then Sherlyn tortures the dumb Luthras especially dadi by giving her a room that she has to climb many stairs, Kareena has to sleep on the floor, you get my drift 

This will be an interesting watch. Waiting for this trackπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Today's episode was good because Mahira was not there. She should leave. I can watch anything but not Mahira ewww🀧🀧

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

but isn’t it what writer doing lately? i.e. recycling tracks.... lets see if something fresh they can thought of... but yeah your suggestion is quite innovative.,.😜😜

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

but isn’t it what writer doing lately? i.e. recycling tracks.... lets see if something fresh they can thought of... but yeah your suggestion is quite innovative.,.😜😜

they should contact me for future tracks πŸ˜†

Mahira will be out first

The girl is creepy and makes me uncomfortable to watch her creeping behind Karan who is so oblivious like a helpless person

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Never knew about this cost thing/ didn't give a thought either. But yeah quite a valid point.

Red: Have no clue about it. Been quite a long since I have watched any itv except for Kdb that too recently.

Purple: so the problem is audience. Because who would want to work hard if effortless job is giving them money.

Just a suggestion: If you guys want to watch something rom com, light and breezy types then you can watch korean series CLOY and DOTS. Though I think if anyone is korean series fan he/she should have watched it by now but for others they are good watch while the drama unfolds in kdb. I had withdrawal symptoms from these for quite long πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I watch everything available online, on netflix on tv. I am not choosy about the language of the content as long as half decent subtitles are available, I like Chinese dramas as well as Korean, have watched a few Turkish ones as well. 

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I watch everything available online, on netflix on tv. I am not choosy about the language of the content as long as half decent subtitles are available, I like Chinese dramas as well as Korean, have watched a few Turkish ones as well. 

Even I have watched two Turkish dramas but they are too long. 1 episode of 2hrs is too much. Although they are good but they also drag alot like itv.

But korean dramas are short and sweet.  Since you watch korean dramas have you watched CLOY and DOTS?

I won't watch Chinese ever😜😀🀧

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: an_am

i dont think they are running out of ideas. they just dont want to move the story forward. they want to milk current scenerio as much as possible.

Yeah there is no way they have run out of ideas on how to run the show when there are so many potential tracks which even we on the forum have discussed in our theories on the future of the story, but it's just that the writers clearly are wanting to drag things out instead of moving the story forward, so if anything they are running out of ideas on how to drag and avoid moving the story forward. πŸ₯±

The issue these writers have is that they are stubbornly sticking to the formula of delaying sherlyn's exposure to the luthra's. The issue is that given the amount of delaying these bhagya writers do to exposure and revelation tracks, when the revelations/ exposures finally come, they are rushed and shown in a weak and very anti-climatic way by making the character's responses to the revelations so casual and not so shocking, just like they did in kkb.

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah there is no way they have run out of ideas on how to run the show when there are so many potential tracks which even we on the forum have discussed in our theories on the future of the story, but it's just that the writers clearly are wanting to drag things out instead of moving the story forward, so if anything they are running out of ideas on how to drag and avoid moving the story forward. πŸ₯±

The issue these writers have is that they are stubbornly sticking to the formula of delaying sherlyn's exposure to the luthra's. The issue is that given the amount of delaying these bhagya writers do to exposure and revelation tracks, when the revelations/ exposures finally come, they are rushed and shown in a weak and very anti-climatic way by making the character's responses to the revelations so casual and not so shocking, just like they did in kkb.

@red: exactly πŸ˜…

@green: they showed revelations in anti-climatic way because they didnt want to move the story forward. their intention behind these revelations was something else. they didnt intend to actually reveal something.

they exposed prithvi's truth infront of preeta because they had to stop showing preeta having soft corner for prithvi. fans used to defend karan's link with mahira saying preeta also shares the same type of relationship with prithvi. so makers had to remove this allegation on preeta.

and i think they revealed sherlyn's pregnancy because it was already very late and manit had to do the other show. thats why they did it just before manit stopped shooting for kdb. so the pregnancy topic is closed for now. fans have stopped asking when will sherlyn's pregnancy truth come out? πŸ˜†