Running out of ideas?

Posted: 3 years ago

Are the makers running out of ideas? 

Why introduce another female for Karan? What is happening. So many potential tracks have been left on a cliffhanger.

Except for the romance part everything else is becoming boring.

They have dragged so much that they don't know what to do and they want to keep running in circles with same rehash tracks using Mahira ðŸ¤¡ 

😵 They don't want to throw Mahira out

They don't want to focus on side characters 

They don't want to show PriLyn revenge 

They have showed 2 useless revelations and honestly quite bland

Yes, they have absolutely run out of ideas 

Originally posted by riiddzzyy

Are the makers running out of ideas? 

Why introduce another female for Karan? What is happening. So many potential tracks have been left on a cliffhanger.

Except for the romance part everything else is becoming boring.

If you are referring to the receptionis,  maybe she is just a fan who fawns over Karan like every other girl in the show. She probably isn't the 'love interest '  type 'love interest'.

i dont think they are running out of ideas. they just dont want to move the story forward. they want to milk current scenerio as much as possible.

Originally posted by an_am

i dont think they are running out of ideas. they just dont want to move the story forward. they want to milk current scenerio as much as possible.

I don't know why they want to do this. Is it like the makers don't want to put an effort or is it like they think they are going to run this serial for another 5-6 years so they are can build upon these incomplete tracks later on.

Originally posted by Avichi_preeran

I don't know why they want to do this. Is it like the makers don't want to put an effort or is it like they think they are going to run this serial for another 5-6 years so they are can build upon these incomplete tracks later on.

@red: exactly... this is the reason...

they had to brought leap in kkb after 4 years because there was nothing left to be shown. they dont want this to happen with kdb. they want to delay the leap as much as possible 

they had to brought leap in kkb after 4 years because there was nothing left to be shown. they dont want this to happen with kdb. they want to delay the leap as much as possible 

I wish they understood the essence of revelation at right time. Otherwise the climax that is built for these revelations looses their essence for ex : prithvi's revelation, Sherlyn's pregnancy, Janki regaining her memory. Although makers are preserving them for bringing up later so that they can continue the serial for long, if they do revelations at proper time these revelations can be encashed for high TRPs.

Itv writers rather than dragging the serial for 8-10 years should do us on dividing the story into seasons.

Originally posted by Avichi_preeran

I wish they understood the essence of revelation at right time. Otherwise the climax that is built for these revelations looses their essence for ex : prithvi's revelation, Sherlyn's pregnancy, Janki regaining her memory. Although makers are preserving them for bringing up later so that they can continue the serial for long, if they do revelations at proper time these revelations can be encashed for high TRPs.

Itv writers rather than dragging the serial for 8-10 years should do us on dividing the story into seasons.

The point isn't what a producer ought to or can do, but the business of daily soap is such that longevity is the only barometer of success. The season thing has been tried for weekend shows, reality shows and ofcourse webseries. But the business of daily soaps are a lot more  cost effective. More channels are willing to risk their money on it compared to season based fiction shows. Primarily because of actors but also because of other economies of scale factors. (Take Mouni Roy and the Naagin Franchise for example) Talking about TRP in the matter of Kundali Bhagya is a bit redundant because the show has left the top ten only once after inception. The show has a loyal enough audience that they can pull through any of the crap they like. 

Originally posted by TheM5393

The point isn't what a producer ought to or can do, but the business of daily soap is such that longevity is the only barometer of success. The season thing has been tried for weekend shows, reality shows and ofcourse webseries. But the business of daily soaps are a lot more  cost effective. More channels are willing to risk their money on it compared to season based fiction shows. Primarily because of actors but also because of other economies of scale factors. (Take Mouni Roy and the Naagin Franchise for example) Talking about TRP in the matter of Kundali Bhagya is a bit redundant because the show has left the top ten only once after inception. The show has a loyal enough audience that they can pull through any of the crap they like. 

Never knew about this cost thing/ didn't give a thought either. But yeah quite a valid point.

Red: Have no clue about it. Been quite a long since I have watched any itv except for Kdb that too recently.

Purple: so the problem is audience. Because who would want to work hard if effortless job is giving them money.

Just a suggestion: If you guys want to watch something rom com, light and breezy types then you can watch korean series CLOY and DOTS. Though I think if anyone is korean series fan he/she should have watched it by now but for others they are good watch while the drama unfolds in kdb. I had withdrawal symptoms from these for quite long 🙈🙈

I can predict the next track

Preeta Karan in their room, Mahira hiding and watching them ðŸ¤¢