Kaatelal & Sons - Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

Thanks a millionsmiley20, aren't there any off-screen names yet? I usually ask for off-screen names too because it has become a trend now to give the tv couples to give both on-screen and off-screen namessmiley2

Nope yrr but we can make it. Paya and Mekit 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Nope yrr but we can make it. Payaa and Mekit 

Great👍🏼PaYaa and MeKit are awesome off-screen names!😉

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago

But this link is taking to this same discussion page?

Thanks a millionsmiley20, aren't there any off-screen names yet? 

I usually ask for off-screen names too because it has become a trend now to give the tv couples to give both on-screen and off-screen namessmiley2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155252405

Here is the ship names of off 

But I am excited what their reaction would when they will got to know about sattu and gunnu as susheela and garima 🤣

You know what I feel that ViRima will have the exact same situation of MP & FP of the 2007 Korean Series, Coffee Prince

Because Vikram was shown drawn to Gunnu which is the male counterpart of Garima🤣

Remember Vikram says after that paper flying eyelock scene, that he feels his heart and mind fluttering when Gunnu is around and laughed it off saying, he is BOY😆

So, for sure Vikram has started feeling for Gunnu without realising it is Garima🤣

Maybe like the MP of Coffee Prince, he too may go to a doctor thinking there is something wrong with him (thinking he has started behaving like a GAY) 🤣

You know what I feel that ViRima will have the exact same situation of MP & FP of the 2007 Korean Series, Coffee Prince

Because Vikram was shown drawn to Gunnu which is the male counterpart of Garima🤣

Remember Vikram says after that paper flying eyelock scene, that he feels his heart and mind fluttering when Gunnu is around and laughed it off saying, he is BOY😆

So, for sure Vikram has started feeling for Gunnu without realising it is Garima🤣

Maybe like the MP of Coffee Prince, he too may go to a doctor thinking there is something wrong with him (thinking he has started behaving like a GAY) 🤣

I have no clue what their fate will be or whether it is inspired by another show TBH. I usually don't trust ITV since they do tend to take liberty too far at times lol. 😆 I don't want to say negative things now but this is just from what I observe. 

He wanted to go london but I don't think it would be happening . A part of me where I an excited for expose the other part is I guess both male leads might feel dejected ! They trusted them alot... pramod ka london jana cancel ho gaya tha I guess in his entry episode . 

Both boys will support as to show the real picture of their daughters talent . 

LOL, Sattu ki spiciness usko achi lagri h toh woh kyun jaiga yaar?😆definitely dejection will be heavy in vikram & gunnu ka equation...about sattu & pramod, i feel it will quite fun to see their patch since he once mentioned that when she will cry one day like a girl then he'll remember it or something along the lines in the hospital...

Thanks a millionsmiley20, aren't there any off-screen names yet? I usually ask for off-screen names too because it has become a trend now to give the tv couples to give both on-screen and off-screen namessmiley2

LOL, I don;t think this show is that popular & we don't have a forum let alone jodi names. IF & their way of managing the site. LOL, everything is in this TV Hindi forum & we can't get a separate forum for this show. LOL, vijay admin needs to see some traction in order to see the forum & but this never happened before. 

Originally posted by Meena_J

LOL, I don;t think this show is that popular & we don't have a forum let alone jodi names. IF & their way of managing the site. LOL, everything is in this TV Hindi forum & we can't get a separate forum for this show. LOL, vijay admin needs to see some traction in order to see the forum & but this never happened before. 

But she gave the couple names, which are ViRima and SuMod on-screen

MeKit and PaYaa off-screen

The couple names are not usually decided by IF, it is usually done by show or couple fanpages, I think this show has them😉

But she gave the couple names, which are ViRima and SuMod on-screen

MeKit and PaYaa off-screen

The couple names are not usually decided by IF, it is usually done by show or couple fanpages, I think this show has them😉

Yeah, I understand. I'm just saying K&S doesn't even have a forum. I wish we had our forum. LOL

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago