Kaatelal & Sons - Discussion Thread - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

yes, i like that about sushila that she definitely has those subtle hints of feminine grace that come out of unexpected but they do eventually come out before she camouflages it with her usual demeanor...lets see how pramod deals with her because she is a tough coconut to break for him ...

She might be but dr pramod is smart.  The way he is keeping her updates has something to do . 

However, in the ad episode there was a sumod moments too.  🤣the way they were staring at each other ..

Both ML thinks sattu and gunnu aren't like normal boys one goes in girls washroom other feels dr pramod is barrier for him . 🤣 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

She might be but dr pramod is smart.  The way he is keeping her updates has something to do . 

However, in the ad episode there was a sumod moments too.  🤣the way they were staring at each other ..

Both ML thinks sattu and gunnu aren't like normal boys one goes in girls washroom other feels dr pramod is barrier for him . 🤣 

yes, he is suspicious of her behavior resembling to that of sushila...definitely something brews up ...even vikram has sarcastically told gunnu about entering the ladies restroom before thinking of another reason 🤣but pramod is more suspicious as if she knows his entire janam kundli lol

yes, he is suspicious of her behavior resembling to that of sushila...definitely something brews up ...even vikram has sarcastically told gunnu about entering the ladies restroom before thinking of another reason 🤣but pramod is more suspicious as if she knows his entire janam kundli lol

Exactly but the fact is none knows about pramod except susheela . And other he literally dropped gunnu in public washroom and top of it took her to pee in boys washroom 🤣it was funny. 

And yes aap CID join kyu ni kar lete .. 

🤣

They will be expose in front of them dekh lena.  As agar family ke samne honge toh show ki story khatam . So I guess MLs will keep secret of them .

Exactly but the fact is none knows about pramod except susheela . And other he literally dropped gunnu in public washroom and top of it took her to pee in boys washroom 🤣it was funny. 

And yes aap CID join kyu ni kar lete .. 

🤣

They will be expose in front of them dekh lena.  As agar family ke samne honge toh show ki story khatam . So I guess MLs will keep secret of them .

i guess thats the core of the show as to how dharampal will accept the sudden change of his daughters taking charge of the store & simultaneously they fulfill their hobbies into passion especially as women who are barbers...in real life, i havent seen much female barbers as per my experience..the role of ML is a bit questionable hence id let the episodes reveal the deets

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

i guess thats the core of the show as to how dharampal will accept the sudden change of his daughters taking charge of the store & simultaneously they fulfill their hobbies into passion especially as women who are barbers...in real life, i havent seen much female barbers as per my experience..the role of ML is a bit questionable hence id let the episodes reveal the deets

Exactly , haven't seen any female barbers.  And I am skeptical about MLs too but since they are introduced they will also be the part of their gfs mission. 

See show can't run with girls , family and etc so they introduce these two . Which will shows that male are changed and support them. 

Plus they are suspicious more than their own father . So that is why I said . 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago

Exactly , haven't seen any female barbers.  And I am skeptical about MLs too but since they are introduced they will also be the part of their gfs mission. 

See show can't run with girls , family and etc so they introduce these two . Which will shows that male are changed and support them. 

Yes, that is the question. Right now, they are supporting them w/o even knowing who they actually are. Pramod fee;s theres more than whats on the surface before he ignores the topic unlike vikram who has brushed off the topic, hence I predict a funny like sort of MU thats short & sweet between him & garima aside from vikrsm being jagat;s brother. 

Yes, I feel vikram is open like he wants to open up more about his bitter past. Even pramod seems to have issues with his father otherwise he wouldnt be in hurry to return back to london.

Yes, that is the question. Right now, they are supporting them w/o even knowing who they actually are. Pramod fee;s theres more than whats on the surface before he ignores the topic unlike vikram who has brushed off the topic, hence I predict a funny like sort of MU thats short & sweet between him & garima aside from vikrsm being jagat;s brother. 

Yes, I feel vikram is open like he wants to open up more about his bitter past. Even pramod seems to have issues with his father otherwise he wouldnt be in hurry to return back to london.

Exactly , both leads have issue with father and female too . That is the reason they are showing parallel that these all four needs a good partner despite having trouble with their father . 

Also , I guess Male leads have a backup story too otherwise as you I thought pramod will go but then I read an article saying both are male leads so they are going to have a powerful role and I love paras character . Even though he didn't like dharampal but still he is kind with the family and has started involving . 

But I am excited what their reaction would when they will got to know about sattu and gunnu as susheela and garima 🤣

Exactly , both leads have issue with father and female too . That is the reason they are showing parallel that these all four needs a good partner despite having trouble with their father . 

Also , I guess Male leads have a backup story too otherwise as you I thought pramod will go but then I read an article saying both are male leads so they are going to have a powerful role and I love paras character . Even though he didn't like dharampal but still he is kind with the family and has started involving . 

But I am excited what their reaction would when they will got to know about sattu and gunnu as susheela and garima 🤣

Nice point. And Vikram & Pramod have more direct irritation sorta relationship whereas the dharampal still cares for his daughters but just has the convoluted BS that girls cant enter the shop premise, cant take care of the store, having feminism traits that will enhance their personalities post marriage, overprotectiveness (in real life, one needs guts to kick someone's balls if we are talking about living in india's localities as the network is strong) etc hence they dont get the deserved respect from dharampal

I can see vikram's backdrop but pramod ka i need to see more because all i feel is like he wants to go back to practice in london before sushila entered the picture...

exactly, pramod's reaction will be worth the watch ...how vikram reacts to this betrayal seems like a deep betrayal before he accepts the truth

Nice point. And Vikram & Pramod have more direct irritation sorta relationship whereas the dharampal still cares for his daughters but just has the convoluted BS that girls cant enter the shop premise, cant take care of the store, having feminism traits that will enhance their personalities post marriage, overprotectiveness (in real life, one needs guts to kick someone's balls if we are talking about living in india's localities as the network is strong) etc hence they dont get the deserved respect from dharampal

I can see vikram's backdrop but pramod ka i need to see more because all i feel is like he wants to go back to practice in london before sushila entered the picture...

exactly, pramod's reaction will be worth the watch ...how vikram reacts to this betrayal seems like a deep betrayal before he accepts the truth

He wanted to go london but I don't think it would be happening . A part of me where I an excited for expose the other part is I guess both male leads might feel dejected ! They trusted them alot... pramod ka london jana cancel ho gaya tha I guess in his entry episode . 

Both boys will support as to show the real picture of their daughters talent . 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago

Virima and sumod are the ship names ..

Thanks a millionsmiley20, aren't there any off-screen names yet? I usually ask for off-screen names too because it has become a trend now to give the tv couples to give both on-screen and off-screen namessmiley2