Kaatelal & Sons - Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Hi I am loving the show and yes the pairing are amazing ðŸ¤£. 

The heartrobe and Chota haddi . I love the  couples tbh. Puttu is amazing ..

puttu is quite surprisingly really good when he does his SM live with broken hinglish😆

I love how the twins are different from each other . The elder has all girlish feelings and traits and she is strong too and other one susheela ( I hope I m pronouncing her name correct ) ðŸ¤£ she is definitely a tomboyish and she is totally opposite . 

I feel susheela might be outspoken but she doesn't show her feelings too. And I feel her tomboyish behavior is because she wanted to live in her own terms . 

Pairings - One is kind hearted and is a brother of enemy falling for the first twin ...

While the other is london return who has the guts to tease Susheela ðŸ¤£and ya he likes her .

There scenes whether as susheela/ sattu -  pramod or Garima /Gunnu- Vikram are funny . And I have a feeling these are going to expose infront of their male leads !! 

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol more than dharampal mujhe chachi, bulakad mummy & especially chotta haddi ka reaction dekna h lol

He likes her ! Banda bahot gutsy hai ðŸ¤£ jaha sare ladko  isse maar khaate hai waha dr pramod is indirectly flirting with her. 

And ya there banter is so funny ... Aisa lagta hai tom and Jerry abhi ek dusre ka katal kar denge. 

Originally posted by Meena_J

puttu is quite surprisingly really good when he does his SM live with broken hinglish😆

He is the star of the show . And his comic timing is amazing. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by rinki_99

hello people!

first of all, thank you for making a discussion thread for this. I was looking for one since the show aired.

I actually really like this show. The plot itself is intriguing and after a while, we have proper content worth watching. 

The characters are pretty funny especially puthu (yes tao Ji yes. HAHAHAHA). The father is regressive and orthodox but genuinely cares about his family. He has his funny moments too. Garima and Susheela aka gunnu and sattu are endearing to watch. Despite the protest by their guardian they are trying to help him in disguise. It's different than the usual outright rebelling with long speeches and unrealistic ventures. All in all, it can be a pretty fun watch if handled well.

what do you guys think?

Well the concept is new and fresh.  Despite a profession where girls today are entering this only profession is still needs a girl empowerment . We have only saw parlour wali didi doing waxing threading makeup but haven't seen someone making moustache or cutting male hair . 

The concept is powerful and it has a touch of comedy . Every character has a story and I love all the characters . The pairing and male leads virima ( Vikram and Garima ) they are the normal modern couple and Sumod ( susheela and dr pramod )  they are extraordinary couple but I am dieing to see their romance . 

I felt bad that girls are doing are so much for their dad but still they are doing . It shows how much they love and I felt so bad that all appreciation goes to that kid.  The girls working and making so much sacrifice still they are termed as bhoj ! 

Overall I am looking forward to the show and developments.

I love how the twins are different from each other . The elder has all girlish feelings and traits and she is strong too and other one susheela ( I hope I m pronouncing her name correct ) ðŸ¤£ she is definitely a tomboyish and she is totally opposite . lol idk about girlish traits but she seems more boy-crazy...definitely second one is tom boy but i have noticed that she also displays subtle nuances of her feminine side such as feeling dejected upon finding her hair getting cut, her romance scenes with pramod, etc...garima is more calmer of the duo...idk if it really has to do with her being a girly person bc i dont find her 100% girly ...girl's got her own sense to emote her expressions...

I feel susheela might be outspoken but she doesn't show her feelings too. And I feel her tomboyish behavior is because she wanted to live in her own terms . yes, she converses them only with garima or tries to project her energy into attacking other things ...i actually liked her vulnerability scene when dharampal was hospitalized and she was breaking onto the skeleton...ive seen ppl use punching bags, objects, ppl, chewing gum, etc but never did i really see a scene where skeletons can be smashed for the sensitive side to be outpoured + it contains sushila's element where she likes to break bones ðŸ˜† therefore smart scene to showcase...

Pairings - One is kind hearted and is a brother of enemy falling for the first twin ...

While the other is london return who has the guts to tease Susheela ðŸ¤£and ya he likes her . yeah but what irritates her is that he, unknowingly brings up girls behavior as girly & it irritates the crap out of her

There scenes whether as susheela/ sattu -  pramod or Garima /Gunnu- Vikram are funny . And I have a feeling these are going to expose infront of their male leads !! i feel vikram & gunnu are going to have more rough time since she doesnt know that vikram is jagat's brother & a potential MU before its cleared up...just sharing my prediction even though i could be wrong..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

Puthu's amazing comic scenes are really hilarious and I already mentioned my favorite one among them😉

The other PLUS POINTS of this show is definitely the PAIRING as you said 

The first Garima-Vikram; who are subtle and calm as you said

But Vikram reminds of the male protagonist of the famous Korean Series; which was the first Korean Series to introduce the theme of gender disguise; Coffee Prince (2007)

In that series the MP, falls for the FP who is disguised as a man and thinks that there is some problem with him (in short he thinks he is a GAY) and goes to meet a doctor!🤣

Vikram really reminds me of that MP from Coffee Prince😆

The first Susheela-Pramod; are feisty tom & jerry as you said

Their cute banters are definitely worth watching; especially when she calls him "Chotta Haddi"😆

Isn't there any couple names for them? On-screen/Off-screen

Virima and sumod are the ship names ..

Well the concept is new and fresh.  Despite a profession where girls today are entering this only profession is still needs a girl empowerment . We have only saw parlour wali didi doing waxing threading makeup but haven't seen someone making moustache or cutting male hair . i feel not just professionally but emotionally all the characters whether male/female require an empowerment...its quite interesting to have two girls don a controversial appearance for a reason that serves as a double edge sword on them

The concept is powerful and it has a touch of comedy . Every character has a story and I love all the characters . The pairing and male leads virima ( Vikram and Garima ) they are the normal modern couple and Sumod ( susheela and dr pramod )  they are extraordinary couple but I am dieing to see their romance . 

I felt bad that girls are doing are so much for their dad but still they are doing . It shows how much they love and I felt so bad that all appreciation goes to that kid.  The girls working and making so much sacrifice still they are termed as bhoj ! THIS is the part that still bums me also. Puttu getting the accolades but the girls get none? Dharampal definitely passed on his trait of being in a bubble to Garima to which even sushila has mentioned lol. ðŸ˜†Only difference is garima accepts the truth on a much better level because when dharampal founds out, there will be a funny pandemonium ðŸ¤£

Overall I am looking forward to the show and developments.

Well I have a feeling too . And yes I agreed with all your points. 

Dr pramod very well knows her she is a tomboyish and he will be the only one who will expose her female traits . In one of the scenes she blushes too but she covered it . When he brought a diary for her mom so that she could remember just see how soft susheela expression were but then she covered it and instead of thank you she was fighting. ðŸ˜†

I have a feeling iss tomboyish dikhne ke peeche koi raaz hai . Tabhi woh Sita ki jagah Hanuman ban rahi hai ðŸ¤£ 

How dr pramod will handle her god knows.

Well I have a feeling too . And yes I agreed with all your points. 

Dr pramod very well knows her she is a tomboyish and he will be the only one who will expose her female traits . In one of the scenes she blushes too but she covered it . When he brought a diary for her mom so that she could remember just see how soft susheela expression were but then she covered it and instead of thank you she was fighting. ðŸ˜†

I have a feeling iss tomboyish dikhne ke peeche koi raaz hai . Tabhi woh Sita ki jagah Hanuman ban rahi hai ðŸ¤£ 

How dr pramod will handle her god knows.

yes, i like that about sushila that she definitely has those subtle hints of feminine grace that come out of unexpected but they do eventually come out before she camouflages it with her usual demeanor...lets see how pramod deals with her because she is a tough coconut to break for him ...