Kaatelal & Sons - Discussion Thread - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

it's good that both of them have character flaws and that it compliments each other. it's realistic because we all are flawed. sometimes our flaws are our strengths and vice versa

I am both a Garima and Susheela. Garima at home and Susheela (true self ) with my friends. In that sense, I relate to Susheela more. 

Originally posted by rinki_99

it's good that both of them have character flaws and that it compliments each other. it's realistic because we all are flawed. sometimes our flaws are our strengths and vice versa

I am both a Garima and Susheela. Garima at home and Susheela (true self ) with my friends. In that sense, I relate to Susheela more. 

+1. Well said.👏Hence there is a bit of Garima and Susheela in all of us. LOL, actually I'm more Susheela at friends and family tbh with subtle hints of Garima intertwined also. But on the workfront, it's actually more of Garima with subtle hints of Susheela (excluding the getting ready to pick up physical fights straight away).🤣 But, unlike Garima, I'm very much less romantic from childhood. Like, more like Susheela, when it comes to love matters as I need to know the guy better as opposed to random arrange marriage set ups or if a muscular guy comes in front of me, I'm like "okay whatever" type of person until I get to know him better. 😆But since they are in college, I get the factor that they are young 20-21 year old girls who are experiencing the thrill of life even though college is much different in real life wherein it is an autonomous situation and everyone is attending their classes or doing their activities on their own accord as opposed to the whole college heartthrobs and stuff lol as shown on ITV. 

Originally posted by rinki_99

Absolutely true!👍🏼The characters of Garima and Susheela are of REALISTIC WOMEN FROM MODERN INDIA.

But I'm completely more or absolutely like Susheela, hot-headed, arrogant, quick to react and do not really bother what the society or ancestors think about me and only do what I feel is right!😉

The quality which I lack of Susheela is the physical strength to beat-up people, which I take to be a POSITIVE TRAIT of Susheela. Because, in the modern world where the women are prone to so many dangers, I feel that we should be like her to defend ourselves.

And, since, I am a "SUSHEELA OF A CERTAIN KIND" and have experienced my life like her, I know that being Garima is a saner option for being both AN INDIVIDUALIST AND A SOCIAL BEING.

Which makes me love Garima 😳more than Susheela

Originally posted by Meena_J

But, unlike Garima, I'm very much less romantic from childhood. Like, more like Susheela, when it comes to love matters as I need to know the guy better as opposed to random arrange marriage set ups or if a muscular guy comes in front of me, I'm like "okay whatever" type of person until I get to know him better.

Agree with that. In fact the romance part is where I am against Garima's thoughts. There, I go with Susheela. 

Like, I don't know how many of the modern Indian Women live the dream of getting married or get attracted to men with a good body physique or abs or whatever.😕

In matter of romance, Susheela's  ideas are much more realistic, she wants to achieve her dreams and make a name for herself in that misogynist and patriarchal society and that is a more realistic ideology of most MODERN INDIAN WOMEN!😉

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

Absolutely true!👍🏼The characters of Garima and Susheela are of REALISTIC WOMEN FROM MODERN INDIA. LOL, I'm from outside of India but my parents are from city and from my visits there, it is a mix of these two characters so nothing more nothing less. 

But I'm completely more or absolutely like Susheela, hot-headed, arrogant, quick to react and do not really bother what the society or ancestors think about me and only do what I feel is right!😉 Exactly, I've been like that too but I also retrospect my actions and words too. There is no harm in speaking your mind but sometimes it also depends on the situation or the atmosphere. Usually, even my parents have told me from inception is to speak whatever I want to speak directly and also listen to whatever the opposite person says as it opens the way for improvement in communication ahead of time as opposed to saying stuff behind one's back. I've even seen people make generalizations w/o even talking to the target person and then they question what the story is about just by merely skimming through some words. LOL, hence a bit more like Susheela in real life. 

The quality which I lack of Susheela is the physical strength to beat-up people, which I take to be a POSITIVE TRAIT of Susheela. Because, in the modern world where the women are prone to so many dangers, I feel that we should be like her to defend ourselves. LOL,  Over here, Susheela has to utilize her physical strength but she is abrupt at times in terms of attack. Attack but wisely. 

And, since, I am a "SUSHEELA OF A CERTAIN KIND" and have experienced my life like her, I know that being Garima is a saner option for being both AN INDIVIDUALIST AND A SOCIAL BEING.

Which makes me love Garima 😳more than Susheela

I feel both characters have their own good qualities and bad qualities. One thing about Garima which is sorta lackluster element is she expects more like a good guy, expecting that Dharampal's thoughts resonates with her thoughts, etc. This quality is filled in by Sushila hence both are perfect combination of twin sisters who are fraternal physically and mentally. 😆What Sushila lacks is patience and is more sensitive towards particular matters such as willing to tell the matter right away at the wrong timing ---this gets fulfilled by Garima.  

Agree with that. In fact the romance part is where I am against Garima's thoughts. There, I go with Susheela. 

Like, I don't know how many of the modern Indian Women live the dream of getting married or get attracted to men with a good body physique or abs or whatever.😕 LOL, I don't want to generalize any thoughts w/o actually meeting the woman and getting to know them hence in this matter, I'm neutral since I'm usually provided with statistics saying majority of the women ...etc. but that's just a certain percentage of women, not an overall population.😆 LOL, basically, I don't want to question on what women, not just Indian but women of all races, want from their male partners hence I pretend that I'm aloof in this matter. 

In matter of romance, Susheela's  ideas are much more realistic, she wants to achieve her dreams and make a name for herself in that misogynist and patriarchal society and that is a more realistic ideology of most MODERN INDIAN WOMEN!😉 LOL, while it is true that she's quite the one who wants to achieve her dreams w/o interference from male-dominated society but even in modern cities, there are women who are suppressed to seal their dreams. TBH, even in ITV or other shows, the male writers tend to screw up FLs who are going out their boundaries whether it is in the matter of love, profession, family, etc. So, usually, this is quite a controversial topic to be discussed. So, I have always kept expectations low in terms of how the characters get sketched as I let the episode unfold the story. 

People always hype about Dangal but I've seen some issues with the portrayal of movie because what if the daughters in that movie had other ambitions but not wrestling. Like, they considered love as a distraction but what if it supported the daughter's aspirations in the field of wrestling. LOL, it was just 24/7 wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, like there is life beyond wrestling LOL. 😆I feel even Sushila's character is much better portrayed in this show in comparison to that movie no offense. At least the girl's got a sensitive side aside from her physical strength. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

I too have the same thoughts as you regarding this show.

This show Kaatelal & Sons s definitely WORTHY TO WATCH!

Yeah, even I too love Puthu, especially th scene where HE FELL UNCONCIOUS, seeing Garima and Susheela in short hair🤣🤣🤣

That was my favorite Puthu Scene😉

LOL, his monkey dance is fun to watch + SM gag that lights up the show. 🤣

So, today CLERK CHACHOO goes into CID CHACHOO mode🤣LOL, i love gunnu and sattu bond with puttu involved ...lmao donation for poor ppl in winter XD ...pitkari bana naukar gunnu and sattu k aage lol ..nice to see vikram and jagat's POV on helping ppl..lol sab mangal mangal hora h ...awesome to see puttu and vikram bond !...lol gunnu doing friendly teasing to sattu about vikram and sattu is blushing hahahaha...what a song!...

lol chanchal chachi is one antique piece! XD...lol mandir ke aage sach aur jhoot ka rajma chawal ke puttu ko bhook lagri h XD

lol sathu wants dharampal to resume work so she can focus on her mumbai dreams and gunnu calms her down to enjoy the moment...

puttu getting the praised but sad to see the girls not getting the same respect as it was their hardwork :(

lol looks like sushila is in trouble with gunnu aka garima on the car...lol im waiting to see pramod and their mother's reaction lol

a clip on Sattu & Gunnu giving low fives from yesterdays episode😃

Hi I am loving the show and yes the pairing are amazing 🤣. 

The heartrobe and Chota haddi . I love the  couples tbh. Puttu is amazing ..

Originally posted by Meena_J

So, today CLERK CHACHOO goes into CID CHACHOO mode🤣LOL, i love gunnu and sattu bond with puttu involved ...lmao donation for poor ppl in winter XD ...pitkari bana naukar gunnu and sattu k aage lol ..nice to see vikram and jagat's POV on helping ppl..lol sab mangal mangal hora h ...awesome to see puttu and vikram bond !...lol gunnu doing friendly teasing to sattu about vikram and sattu is blushing hahahaha...what a song!...

lol chanchal chachi is one antique piece! XD...lol mandir ke aage sach aur jhoot ka rajma chawal ke puttu ko bhook lagri h XD

lol sathu wants dharampal to resume work so she can focus on her mumbai dreams and gunnu calms her down to enjoy the moment...

puttu getting the praised but sad to see the girls not getting the same respect as it was their hardwork :(

lol looks like sushila is in trouble with gunnu aka garima on the car...lol im waiting to see pramod and their mother's reaction lol

Bechare ka dil hi toot jana hai ..🤣

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Bechare ka dil hi toot jana hai ..🤣

lol more than dharampal mujhe chachi, bulakad mummy & especially chotta haddi ka reaction dekna h lol