Aadha ishq moments from today's episode ❤️

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Today KeerTi scene was cute and emotional. I just loved how KT made Preethi smile. They are really deep and fun moments. KT helping Preethi save their marriage photo. The playful moments are best 

I loved Manav and Rati expressions ... Hayeee  I just love this couple... And their small small moments which really has repeat value...

PS: I know we have discussion thread and KeerTi AT but I want to make this thread to discuss only and only today's cute moments ❤️

I really liked that scene. It was very cute. After a long time KT did something to bring a smile on Preeti's face.

And I must add Rati toh always looks beautiful, but Manav was looking so hot today in that particular scene cos of his expressions 🔥

I hope they keep giving nice KeerTi scenes everyday to make up for the otherwise crap track

Yes KeerTi’s scene was so cute, the way KT made Preeti smile 😳. And yes their expressions throughout the song was 👌. I also liked how KT was looking at Preeti and smiling while she was trying to get the tape out, so cute .