Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Lowest point in an actor/actress's BW career

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

What do you think are some of the lowest points for an actor ( male or female) in BW ?

For example, 

Amitabh when he did movies like Lal Badshah/Mrityudaata in late 90s

Salman when he was giving back to back flops from 2006-2009

Katrina starring in Boom

Bombay Velvet  for Ranbir/Anushka 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Salman told the story that once his dad told him if someone got seriously sick there maybe wouldn’t be enough funds to treat to them. I think that was the lowest phases. 2002 for sure so many arrests 🤦‍♂️ 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

FLOPPY in Ra.one, Jab tak hai jaan, Happy new year, Dilwale, Fan, Jab harry met sejal and Zero.

Actually I won't call this the lowest point. I would call it the retirement point. Poor thing needs to retire now. The audience don't even want to see his face anymore. Sigh. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

By 1999, Amitabh Bachchan became bankrupt. The Bombay high court restrained him from selling off his Mumbai bungalow 'Prateeksha' and two flats till the pending loan recovery cases of Canara Bank were dealt with, he had no work, his personal bank balance was nil.

Speaking of struggles because of his failures, Big B had told a leading daily, "There was a sword hanging on my head all the time. I spent many sleepless nights. One day, I got up early in the morning and went directly to Yash Chopraji and told him that I was bankrupt.

This is the lowest worst phase.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Shraddha Kapoor with rock on2,ok jaanu,Haseena Parkar biopic.she bounced back with stree

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think the lowest point in Ranbir's career was before Bombay Velvet. It was with Besharam, though it got a great opening, but the acting of Ranbir and the script were the worst things I have ever seen. In Bombay Velvet, he at least acted well and the movie was better than Besharam.

Ironically, the lowest point came in his career right after the highest point i.e. Barfi. Lesson learnt by Ranbir, he never tried to do the inane masala larager-than-life hero again. He really doesn't suit that image.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Deepika - Jnu pr stunt

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Boycot era of Aishwarya

Edited by etherealbeauty - 3 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Priyanka just before Fashion. She was doing back to back flop films like Love Story 2050, Drona etc.

Deepika before Cocktail when she did flops like Break ke aad and Lafangey Parindey.

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman's lowest - when he was obsessed with Aishwarya, drunk dialing her, abusing her and showing up on sets drunk and of course  running over pavement dwellers.

Aishwarya -  her affair with Vivek Oberoi.

She obviously used him to get rid of Salman and soon dumped him when he wasn't needed.

Katrina - affair with Ranbir while he was with Deepika.

Priyanka - affair with Akshay and SRK.

Deepika - Back to back flops in early career, JNU and depression drama

Kangana - making a fuss out of Hrithik's affair denial

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago