Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Sakhi & Mukta are hilarious🤣🤣😆

Wat a crazy family!!! Mukta doin her lab project next to sakhis Office desk, sakhi cutting tomatoes in front of client n her mom Inviting him for family lunch!! Sheer madness

mishkil88 thumbnail

Dhanu luckily all the episodes are available on YT. So I started watching them. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Pamya🤣🤣

Sasubai and JB❤️😆

Dhanusg thumbnail

Characters r very wuirky n luv chemistry betn all pf them... sunaina looks awesome as seductress

mishkil88 thumbnail

I have seen 12 episodes so far. Enjoying funny moments  😄 😀 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Rajan bhise is the best of the lot. Surprise pkg. His comic expression  beats everyone else. Others are also too good . 

Dhanusg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Rajan bhise is the best of the lot. Surprise pkg. His comic expression  beats everyone else. Others are also too good . 

All characters are quirky crazy but luvable ... the bluntness of mukta is classic n her taunting of parents as sakhi chi baba or aai Is awesome

i think couple of epis wt gandavre baba are bit boring but rest r fun . I am on  45 th epi now. I think they hv uploaded many more but unavailable in my country yet.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I started watching on YT this weekend. Will try and catch up in next few weekends. Enjoyed the show. Loved all the characters. Liked Mukta the best; for obvious reasons. 😃

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

I started watching on YT this weekend. Will try and catch up in next few weekends. Enjoyed the show. Loved all the characters. Liked Mukta the best; for obvious reasons. 😃

rucha apte (mukta) does have a good comic sense as she has acted in stage play with prashant damle in "saakhar khallela manus". She is a very good actor. She also acted in d3. 

Dhanusg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

rucha apte (mukta) does have a good comic sense as she has acted in stage play with prashant damle in "saakhar khallela manus". She is a very good actor. She also acted in d3. 

Yeh she is good n u know wen i see her for no reason i feel nerdymukta might be like her🤪