Okay forget everyone else.

Posted: 3 years ago

Can everyone just rally around Rakhi? 

This woman is superb. Entertaining, gives content without it being forced, shes so sorted, and in her own masa. I frickin LOVE HER. 

Hinestly screw everyone elses politics and master strokes, rakhi is the true winner.

for me Rakhi is best and clean entertainment... whole house laughed with her... she doesn't laugh on someone else expense.... she herself chalta phirta entertainment

She is not fighting or being loud to be the best performer. Her expressions and dialogues are enough. 👏

The real BB entertainer. She should be a constant for all the upcoming seasons of bb

She is providing real entertainment. 

Yes, finally a contestant that I can fully support this season! Rakhi for the win 😃

She is definitely entertaining but not clean entertainment. Isne Tatti ki dukaan khol rakhi hai, bawasir ka dwakahana.

I think the best decision of BB so far to bring back Rakhi ! she is damn entertaining and doesn't fight unnecessarily or constantly irritates people for footage. 

Agreed! Rakhi is definitely Entertaining at times. She at least not annoying like Arshi.