Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Written Update 15 Dec 2020

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Mayura is taunted, insulted by Manjari and Omkar n sent away .

Aishwarya poisons protein shake that Omkar consumes after excecise .

As expected he gets frothing from mouth n faints .

Aishwarys shows fake concern, Manjari goes berserk. 

They fail to get a doctor as they were on strike. Manjari pleads Mayura tk treat Omkara’s poisoning , she declines but he falls at her feet to save the life of her son or he would die . Mayura then treats Omkar . He recovers but suspects Mayura of poisoning him.

Manjari agrees to Aishwarya‘s plan tk go on honeymoon . Mayura suspects Omkar might be attacked again. Manjari gets letter from pandit ji warning of fatal attacks or accidents on Omkar , he sends yantra to counter that .

Mayura and Mahesh Babuji plan together n get to know the whereabouts of Aishwarya and Omkar . Mayura manages to catch them as dhaba and decides to pile on for honey moon . 

But to her disappointment Omkar drops her in the middle of nowhere n drives on . 

At a deserted spot Aishwarya stops the car under pretext of answering call of nature , she gives fatal blow to Omkar n he faints . 

Aishwarya n her boy friend/ lover drag Omkar’s body 

Mayura senses something amiss as she comes across Omkar’s car. His wallet n mobile was lying in the car but no sign of Aishwarya n Omkar . She decided to investigate .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Both Manjari and Omkar need psychiatric treatment. Omkar's condition is deteriorating day by day. Manjari and her mentally ill son should be admitted to a psychiatric hospital as soon as possible🤢

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

Both Manjari and Omkar need psychiatric treatment. Omkar's condition is deteriorating day by day. Manjari and her mentally ill son should be admitted to a psychiatric hospital as soon as possible🤢

Agree with you.

Are you watching this show?

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

Are you watching this show?

Yes I watch. I like Mayura, this current track is entertaining

Originally posted by azaanabbas

Yes I watch. I like Mayura, this current track is entertaining

She is a  good Actress. iis drama ki story uss Nand sy better hai.

That's what I'm exactly saying that now it's high time for makers to reveal the truth of omkar's mental health illness truth

Bt they are unnecessarily added Aishwarya's character in this show

Waise woh jo kr rhi hai thik hi kr rhi hai

Bt this is not the right time to show Aishwarya's track in this show.

& We all earlier predicted that after knowing the truth of omkar's mental illness she will do some treatment on his mental disorder & she will try to make him better person & later on she will fall for him.

Toh ab kya naya kr rhi hai woh

Infact On the name of revenge she is just doing romance with omkar 

She even forgotted that for her this revenge piyush sacrificed his life

Edited by vaishu.6 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by vaishu.6

That's what I'm exactly saying that now it's high time for makers to reveal the truth of omkar's mental health illness truth

Bt they are unnecessarily added Aishwarya's character in this show

Waise woh jo kr rhi hai thik hi kr rhi hai

Bt this is not the right time to show Aishwarya's track in this show.

& We all earlier predicted that after knowing the truth of omkar's mental illness she will do some treatment on his mental disorder & she will try to make him better person & later on she will fall for him.

Toh ab kya naya kr rhi hai woh

Infact On the name of revenge she is just doing romance with omkar 

She even forgotted that for her this revenge piyush sacrificed his life

Drama mein aab new track start hony wala hai "Omakar ki life danger mein"