Molkki Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Note on Pg 126

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

To 

Molkki  Episode Discussion Thread 

https://i.ibb.co/pP11TLs/ezgif-com-gif-maker-11.gif

https://i.ibb.co/CKfjZXz/20201213-114508.gif

We can discuss the episodes here and please respect each other opinions.  We can agree and disagree with each other in a healthy atmosphere. 

Follow  Molkki Forum Rules & Participation Guideline

Please no BASHING of actors and characters.

Happy Healthy Discussions

Pic Courtesy Google 

PurVir Gif Credit Shaon 

Molkki Banner Credit Sutapasima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manisha_IF thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS🥳

Thank you Ziva🤗

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Our second thread 🤗🤗

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kaala Teeka... Imagine it to the tune of Boroplus' safed teeka advertisement 😆

Second EDT ❤️

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Episode 23

Yaar these ppl are seriously amazing... Kya dhasu episode hai.... 

PurVir scenes are shot beautifully... I won't tell them today... Bcoz dekhne ka maza nahi rahega.... But haa lahu mu lag gaya is there today... Aur bohut kuch hai... But yes V is really getting attracted to P... His eyes says it.... smiley42

Kuch bhi Ho jaye yeh P ke tauji peecha na chodenga V ka.... smiley37smiley37smiley37

Wise the family is complete...V is babbar Sher, P is hathi, M is Genda and J is khargosh....smiley37smiley37 Such a cute one... smiley42

Vaibhav is really a jerk...i don't like such type guys.. He may be a good boy to his mommy but he is jerk... I am liking how priyu is giving back to him... I just hope she does this always without melting... 

Sudha looks fishy yaar... Kahin wo ghoonghat wali sudha to nahin... Can't say but she is up-to something for sure.... 

Ghost maid ka naam bhoori hai... smiley36

P will be attacked again... I mean V asked her to get red color bottle from godown where the roof is weak and it may fall anytime... P goes there and that ghponghat wali is trying to make the roof fall.... 

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I feel it is someone else who'll shoot Purvi. They are trying to divert viewers attention through developing suspicion. It will eventually turn out to be someone whom we cannot think of

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is it just me? I felt the Lahu Munh Lag Gaya scene was quite short. I mean shorter than yest balm scene. 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Congrats everyone on the 2nd EDT 🥳🥳🥳

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Waise me soch rahi thi ki vir shakshi ke pero ko ghanto tak dekhta rehta tha to baki sab to kitni der dekhta hoga jaise ki shakshi ki aankhe...shakshi ke lips

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraddict

Is it just me? I felt the Lahu Munh Lag Gaya scene was quite short. I mean shorter than yest balm scene. 

It was short actually..mujhe bhi laga... But acha tha... Aur kitna pochti... Adha pani to hotness ke karan hi sukh gaya hoga... They way he was looking at her... She was so shy... Ki she started looking somewhere else... But majal hai mukhi ne apni aankhen udhar ki Ho... Tukur tukur dekhe ja Raha tha...

I am. Surprised ki she offered to wipe his face and he agreed for that without saying a word.... Mukhi shayad wait kar raha tha... Aise moment ka... Isiliye jab P me apne tauji ke baat ki to phir se bhadak gaya ki phir apne tau ko beach me layi.... 🤣