Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Did they drop the song without any announcements?! Damn looks like Husnn Hai Suhaana did its job ðŸ˜†

Why are songs these days so average in melody?! I can't even sing this. Till the early 2000s you could sing masala songs coz they were melodious and catchy. Idk what words to even use for this. And you can't write things like "ladki phasaai" anymore, feminists will kill you ðŸ˜†

Udit ji sang wonderfully. He still sounds super fresh and young. Even tho more than him, Abhijeet or Vinod Rathore would've done wonders for this song. I'd rather they take singers with "traditional" voices like Udit ji for the 90s set of actors for sure.

Picturisation is nice. I like the colours, not as jarring as the other two songs. But for some reason the actors are trying to hard to be Govinda and Karishma 2.0, not even succeeding to be the lite version. 

Overall, this won't be on my playlist at all.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There can't be anyone who can beat chi chi n lolo's chemistry in these kind of dances. The song is ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢. 

GumGum thumbnail

Song is good... copy jaisa original... ek dam 90s ke Govinda songs jaisi. Varun did the steps smoothly. BUT Saru Dada sticking out like a sore thumb in every song.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am really liking  the varun Sara Jodi

like the song video because of them and choreography  but not the audio, very generic music

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

really like the Marathi mulgi portions

why are the songs so short in length?

lunalovegood5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

really like the Marathi mulgi portions

Sara looks absolutely gorgeous in the Marathi mulgi look and I really like her expressions in this part of the song. 

GumGum thumbnail

GIF-12-15-2020-8-01-10-PM

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Varun's unecessary tan is fluctuating😆, they should have gone for Hero No 1 remake instead of this, would have been more relevant & Sara baba ko kuch dhang ka role bhi mil jata instead of playing next level bimbo😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GumGum

Song is good... copy jaisa original... ek dam 90s ke Govinda songs jaisi. Varun did the steps smoothly. BUT Saru Dada sticking out like a sore thumb in every song.

She looks awkward in this song. It’s like she’s following the choreography but has no rhythm.  She should find her niche in roles.  I don’t think masala song and dance characters are for her.