TV Hindi

Is this new show on Star Bharat also Star Jalsha or South Star remake?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Is this new show on Star Bharat also Star Jalsha or South Star remake? One more depressing show called Teri Laadli Main is coming. Just because Comedy Revamp on Star Bharat they went back to bringing depressing shows this time more than before. Do audience bred to watch a show where a small girl is insulted and tortured by her own family till she grows up?

https://youtu.be/N84Ba1PQ_d0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Juhi_04

Is this new show on Star Bharat also Star Jalsha or South Star remake? 

It's a remake of a Star Parvah Marathi show Mulgi Zali Ho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzYx158irc

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago

Oh God! This is funny Xerox copy even the promo dialogues. So now all shows of Star Plus and Star Bharat are only remakes of Star Jalsha, South Star shows and Star Pravah. 

The main issue is why they even want to show and promote such a serial where a girl possibly doing well in life wants to make a place in the same father's heart who threw her mon like a trash when she was pregnant. After failing in their comedy theme attempt of the channel is this what they are bringing which only shows wrong message and encourage others to impress wrong people?

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh God! This is funny Xerox copy even the promo dialogues. So now all shows of Star Plus and Star Bharat are only remakes of Star Jalsha, South Star shows and Star Pravah. 

The main issue is why they even want to show and promote such a serial where a girl possibly doing well in life wants to make a place in the same father's heart who threw her mon like a trash when she was pregnant. After failing in their comedy theme attempt of the channel is this what they are bringing which only shows wrong message and encourage others to impress wrong people?

@BOLD Star Pravah is doing the same too along with other regional channels. Till now only Star Jalsha didnt have any hindi or other language remake in bengali in ongoing year. But i dont whats going with Star network. Why are they remaking every show on constant basis. Their thriller series Rudrakaal is going to be a very big turning point for ITV at this point they should bring more modern concepts then these sheer regressive ones.

@BOLD Exactly you snatched my words. This type of shows were appropriate for 2005 - 2010 but now its going to be 2021 soon and at this digital age they are bringing such shows which we had already seen sooo many times. I am sooo fed up of Star network constant remake strategy. This is decreasing the amount of originality on Tv. In this age we need shows were woman had already started working but facing issues due to harsh reality not this type of show were a girl is not accepted. Kyun ban raha hai ye sab i dont understand ya !!!

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think another Star Jalsha's remake is in making. Remember that show starring Shiny Doshi and Kinshuk Mahajan ? It is a story about 3 brothers and i am 110 percent sure it is going to be a remake of 'Bhaggolokkhi' currently running in Jalsha. ðŸ˜¡

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

@BOLD Exactly you snatched my words. This type of shows were appropriate for 2005 - 2010 but now its going to be 2021 soon and at this digital age they are bringing such shows which we had already seen sooo many times. I am sooo fed up of Star network constant remake strategy. This is decreasing the amount of originality on Tv. In this age we need shows were woman had already started working but facing issues due to reality issues not this type of show were a girl is not accepted. Kyun ban raha hai ye sab i dont understand ya !!!

It's okay if they show a daughter not accepted but thrown out with her mom as it's reality of many people but problem is in showing the same daughter going back to her sexist dad to get acceptance. The makers need to see Woh Chhokri movie of 1994. In that movie they shown a girl looking out for her dad who abandoned her mom but on finding him he turned politician not only refuses to accept her but also gets her secretly killed by one of his men. Not to forget the horrifying struggle shr went before that. But in 2020 these people are making such shows to mislead actual abandoned girls instead of making them face the reality. 

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

to mean the pallavi joshi movie? it's the most depressing movie I have ever seen.killed by her own father.

It's okay if they show a daughter not accepted but thrown out with her mom as it's reality of many people but problem is in showing the same daughter going back to her sexist dad to get acceptance. The makers need to see Woh Chhokri movie of 1994. In that movie they shown a girl looking out for her dad who abandoned her mom but on finding him he turned politician not only refuses to accept her but also gets her secretly killed by one of his men. Not to forget the horrifying struggle shr went before that. But in 2020 these people are making such shows to mislead actual abandoned girls instead of making them face the reality. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I think another Star Jalsha's remake is in making. Remember that show starring Shiny Doshi and Kinshuk Mahajan ? It is a story about 3 brothers and i am 110 percent sure it is going to be a remake of 'Bhaggolokkhi' currently running in Jalsha. ðŸ˜¡

No, Bhaggolokkhi itself is a remake of Star Vijay Tamil series, Pandian Stores

And it has already been remade in hindi which is Star Bharat's Gupta Brothers

So the show which you are talking about cannot be Bhaggolokkhi's remake!

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

to mean the pallavi joshi movie? it's the most depressing movie I have ever seen.killed by her own father.

But wasn't that reality? Unlike this serial wanting to show a girl can get accepted by sexist man after many efforts. That was an art film so it shown reality. And this serial misleading actual abandoned and discriminated girls.

But Gupta Brothers is already a remake of that show which is remake of original show Pandian Stores.