Ranveer 's journey begins

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lovely post Kate,

Just loved your review and symbolism.

Actually they were already married before they got married in the temple. The haldi, garlands, grah pravesh  pending was the fire ritual pheras

Rani's vent out in front of Veer should be in sleep.  Whenever she gets up last 2 nights she does blabber a bit in sleep.

versions of what she told today to Kumud on noone asked what Rani wants, shorter description of each  like for Veer she says smile comes that the sand desert will not be dry  and Padmini   like a damru (Shiv drum beat) above the tandav (fierce dance of shiva)

Veer vent out in front of Rani should be somewhere on an outdoor location

Maybe when they both go to see Daadi.  Rajmata Rajawat parampara would have something for Daadi too.

Kumud looked after Rani even before her marriage to Veer.  Somewhere Ramadheer knows of Kumud's Veer connection and has been the secret holder of that information even which no one in the Royal family knows.  Ramadheer has always been for Veer as he grew up, so Kumud has taken the mantle in Ramadheer's absence to take care of Rani and Veer.  Once Kumud was caught discussing with Vikram, so for Veer she does it via Rani i.e. Veer's wife and with Rani she continues the same way how she was when Rani entered Rajawat Mansion

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Lovely post Kate,

Just loved your review and symbolism.

Actually they were already married before they got married in the temple. The haldi, garlands, grah pravesh  pending was the fire ritual pheras

Rani's vent out in front of Veer should be in sleep.  Whenever she gets up last 2 nights she does blabber a bit in sleep.

versions of what she told today to Kumud on noone asked what Rani wants, shorter description of each  like for Veer she says smile comes that the sand desert will not be dry  and Padmini   like a damru (Shiv drum beat) above the tandav (fierce dance of shiva)

Veer vent out in front of Rani should be somewhere on an outdoor location

Maybe when they both go to see Daadi.  Rajmata Rajawat parampara would have something for Daadi too.

Kumud looked after Rani even before her marriage to Veer.  Somewhere Ramadheer knows of Kumud's Veer connection and has been the secret holder of that information even which no one in the family knows.  Ramadheer has always been for Veer as he grew up, so Kumud has taken the mantle in Ramadheer's absence to take care of Rani and Veer.  Once Kumud was caught discussing with Vikram, so for Veer she does it via Rani i.e. Veer's wife and with Rani she continues the same way how she was when Rani entered Rajawat Mansion

Thank you Shaila agree with you. If Rani's vent out will be in her sleep it would be better actually. 

Regarding Ramdeer I wanted to share this in your thread too. I didn't get time. As I just finished my work. I wrote the review in between.

I think you are right regarding Ramdeer and Kumud and maybe that's why Kumud always was there for Rani. Indirectly she is there for both her bahu and her son. 

I don't know when will Rani 's entry will happen to Veer's room and how. I like the way you told. I like if Veer take unconscious Rani there just like her entry to the Palace. I wonder whether Rani will go there by herself. 

Same scene different versions -

like the Rani burst out

One at the servant quarters was a vocal high voltage burst out

would like to see in front of Veer, Rajmata and Vikram in sleepy state she blabbers in sleep

Room entry

Veer carries an unconscious Rani  entry into the Mansion

Would like to see a conscious Rani entry to the room,  where when he carries a weak Rani  she resists says downstairs  he says upstairs with staring fire at each other, as he on purpose loosens his grip while carrying she startles and tightens her grip on his collar.

Would love to see Vikram give a bit of his funny commentary to both of them, with both staring down at him.

like the Rani burst out

would like to see in front of Veer, Rajmata and Vikram in sleepy state she blabbers in sleep

Room entry

Would like to see a conscious Rani entry to the room,  where when he carries a weak Rani  she resists says downstairs  he says upstairs with staring fire at each other, as he on purpose loosens his grip while carrying she startles and tightens her grip on his collar.

Would love to see Vikram give a bit of his funny commentary to both of them, with both staring down at him.

That would be fun.😆

like the Rani burst out

Room entry

Room entry should be a one like you said as they delayed it a lot.

I really wantto see what you guessed . With Vikram around it would be fun. 

Rani and Vikram will be fun to watch in the future.

I want either Vikram or Kiara to fall in love with a low class person and marry. 

Rani Sa had more grudge towards Veer coz he is also a son of a maid and her husband . What will she do if her own blood does that?

Room entry needs to be this week,  means  3rd day of the marriage so well could be explained, before it becomes a topic of the town

somewhere they need to meet to start the journey forward.  Bauji freedom cannot only be a talking point between them viewers will get bored

Room entry needs to be this week,  means  3rd day of the marriage so well could be explained, before it becomes a topic of the town

somewhere they need to meet to start the journey forward.  Bauji freedom cannot only be a talking point between them viewers will get bored

I too hope so. I think precap leads to it.

Yup always bauji's freedom will be bored

Ok im confused now is veer an adopted child

Or he is his father illegimate child from kumud

Originally posted by NESRIA

Ok im confused now is veer an adopted child

Or he is his father illegimate child from kumud

He is illgimate child of Kumud and his father . He knows as he is adopted