Thank you so much😊

Originally posted by eishe10

Congratulations for the new thread πŸ˜„

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Isha_201

Hey! 

Congratulations for the new thread. 

I read the previous three chapters continuously. 

I feel so good man! 

Congratulations both of you for the new thread πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Well, now coming to the  chapters, they were amazing as always. 

I do not need to say the way the chapters are written. They are amazing as always. 

Yeah! Ridhay is so cute man! 😍😍

Everytime he comes, I feel yay! 

And Sejal! She is a friend who is the best. So much dedicated she is towards Riddhimaa. 

I love her man. 

Waiting for more😍

Thank you so much both brother and sister duo are adorable and so lovable. Sejal is a fiercely loyal friend and a friend like her is a blessing to have.

The next part will be out tomorrow stay tuned πŸ˜Š

I am new to this. can you tell me why you have to get a new thread? Is it because one thread can only go up to a certain amount of pages?

Originally posted by Tumpa12

congratulations πŸ˜„ waiting 

Thank you next will be tomorrow😊

Originally posted by anya2005

Now we have the new thread so, have reached the intermission.

Will we have ridhay now?

πŸ˜† No, sadly we haven't reached the intermission dear the thread is because the old one finished though the real fun will start now hopefully we will have Ridhay's entry in this thread if not in next πŸ˜†. Stay tuned soon something huge is going to happenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Chapter 21 

β€œThe best kind of conversation is that which 

may be called thinking aloud.”

Since the time Sejal has heard about Suhasini and Virendra Randhawa's names, she is scared of her truth to come out too. If Ishani and Sia can find about Nani and Nanu, then what about her? In urgency, she calls the only man who can help her at this time, the moment he picks the call she says panicking, 

"Code Red, Code Red!" 

"What happened now, Sejal," 

asks Ridhay with an eye roll knowing fully well his child-woman of a sister who can be dramatic yet being a little worried 

"Bro, these guys are trying to get the new construction deal. Due to which they are searching for us and according to Sia and Ishani, they got some information on Nanu and Nani. Now, what is it, I'm not aware of" 

says Sejal everything in a single go and in a one breath 

"Cool down, Sejal breath. I will handle it" 

says Ridhay in a calm voice and cuts the call. 

"This dude is crazy. Such a thing is happening yet he says, all is Okay" 

Sejal said mimicking him in her brother's voice then continues with 

" that too in such a cool voice while the rest of the time he keeps erupting like a volcano. Don't know what kind of a brother I have got. Weirdo" thinking Sejal comes out of the room to meet Aryan who was standing at the corner side just outside of her room. 

Aryan who heard the last lines muttered out by Sejal raising his eyebrows asks her, 

"Boyfriend?" 

Sejal smiles at him and says, 

"Why do you care? Don't tell me Ari boy that you have fallen for me?" 

she says mocking him with a horror-stricken face 

"I don't fall for the same gender" 

replies Aryan in a duh tone

"Very funny, did you forgot the 500 meters distance which your Vansh bro has created. Shall I hit with you this vase? If not then stop annoying me and bug off." 

says Sejal threatening him in a dry voice and with a deadpan face

"Truth is always hard," 

says Aryan only to get an eye roll from Sejal who was more than happy to have him leave 

"Uhhh so much to do and worry about and here this loser doesn't leave me alone" Sejal thought and walks towards Riddhima's room while lost in thoughts Aryan wonders and asks himself thatwhy does he care if she is speaking with some other guy or not. 

Vansh along with Kailash, Rudra, and Angre came down to check what information the girls has got on Randhawa's. Though Kailash felt he has heard these names before, yet, he wants to see who they are. When Ishani and Sia have opened the link, there was nothing about them. Only a few lines about them and who they are. 

Ishani and Sia felt disappointed, yet, Angre says, 

"They can read whatever is given about them. If possible we can add a few features considering their personalities in the project to impress Ridhay"

"Impress, my foot. One cannot impress Devil ever. I couldn't do it myself in all these years. What you guys can do? not to mention he already knows about you people and your deeds forget about impressing him think about what you'll do if he comes after you all" 

Sejal mummers under her breath which did not go unnoticed by Aryan and he says 

"Do you want to say something?" 

making others look at her 

Sejal looks at him and at the vase kept in front of her, then annoyed picks it up and looks at Vansh and with a poker face on says, 

"He is crossing LOC Vanshi boy, should I hit him?" 

Vansh doesn't want any more headaches, hence glares at Aryan who moves away from her while getting a few eyebrows raised at him and his new behaviour.

Kailash comes in front and asks Sia 

"What information they have?" 

Sia rechecks the website and says, 

"Virendra Singh Randhawa is the Founder of Randhawa Groups. He and his family are some of the topmost influential, powerful, and richest people in the world. He is a very sharp businessman while everyone considers him as a Sniper a name he got in his younger days of being an aggressive businessman stall tags along with him. The moment he set his eyes on any business, he used to get it. Now though he has toned down a bit but has passed this quality to his grandson Ridhay Singh Randhawa. He is the father of Ranveer Singh Randhawa who is no more and Sakshi Randhawa Shergill who heads Randhawa as well as Shergill business Groups along with Ridhay Singh Randhawa. Though Mr Virendra Singh Randhawa has retired not completely he still works for the company though not very actively now. 

Followed by we have Suhasini Singh Randhawa, wife of Virendra Singh Randhawa and the mother of Ranveer Singh Randhawa and Sakshi Shergill. She is the founder of RS Foundation a world-known NGO, in other words, Randhawa and Shergill foundation which helps orphans, widowers, blind people, sex slavers, old age people, etc.,"

Ridhima and Sejal feel proud while Sia is explaining about Suhasini and Virendra as if they both don't know everything already. They both exchange smiles which though gets noticed by Vansh but he brushes it off his thoughts and concentrates on what Sia was saying. 

"Now, we have the inputs of their personalities we can design in that way," 

says Kailash. 

"Personalities, you guys have no idea what they are like. Looks like bro has created brush of the material whatever it is and gave the information which we normally pass" Sejal thinks. 

'We can build some extravaganza luxury apartments Bhai" 

says Ishani 

Sejal scoffs at Ishani's thoughts and feels "This girl doesn't know anything about us or even business it seems, idiot"

"I feel Ishani is right Vansh, we can give them a luxurious apartment, waterfalls, 3-D study, and AI thing," 

says Ragini. 

Though Vansh is happy to listen to Ragini's idea rest has turned away from her. Kailash who has sensed Ridhima, asks her, 

"Ridhima, why don't you try and share your thoughts?" 

Ridhima: Me, how can I?

Kailash: Why not? Dear, till you are in this house, you are the daughter-in-law of the house. None is going to take it away from you. So you have all the rights to share your ideas

Ridhima looks at Sejal and gets a nod from her and turns towards Kailash and asks, 

"Chachu, what is the one thing you look at in this house when you come from trips or office?" 

Kailash: Maa or Vansh 

answers Kailash confused

Ridhima: Why? 

Kailash: Because they are family 

Ridhima (smiles): Exactly. Chachu, once you come from the office, you won't enjoy the luxury you have. You want to speak with family and all your loved ones. You look forward to having some time with them. Speak with them, share about your work, day and laugh along with them. So what's the need for the luxury house? We need to create a home for them, where people can feel the warmth of it. 

Dadi and Kailash get impressed with her while Vansh feels proud of her thoughts and explaining the things leaving Ishani irked and angry.

"So, what do you think we need to concentrate on Ridhima," 

asks Kailash 

"I don't know much about construction, but, yes I can say that, make sure to build the same way for everyone,

says Ridhima 

"What? How can the CEO and peon live in the same way of the apartment, Ridhima?' 

asks Ishani 

"In the same way, they are breathing the same air," 

says Ridhima shutting Ishani up totally and impressing Kailash and Dadi

Kailash says, 

"continue Ridhima" 

"Considering it is a township, first we should give space for greenery because it gives inner peace. Followed by the hospital because health is important. Then our focus should be on buildings and individual houses. We can build all the houses in the same way, so that the kids don't feel bad about where they come from. Also, we can try to use electricity for lift and high-end machinery, but for the rest, we can use solar power and get it installed on the terrace along with water harvesting technique to gather rainwater and sent it underground, also a good drainage system so the water doesn't gather on the roads and goes down in the earth. 

At the same time, we should build an organic food field so that people can get fresh food. Here also we can try to use solar power energy. Also, all the electric wirings should be underground saves it from wether and power cuts also are a lot safer. Then comes schools and universities with AI culture and also can ask the teachers to teach Science in the food fields we have and the greenery we build. So kids know how practicality works also it will make them learn faster and easier. 

Then going ahead with whatever we can build for their daily needs and activities for entertainment, sports, be it shopping complex, grounds, open theatres, salons, shops, clubs and swimming pools and games for the rest of the people. Also since it's for the employees who work in the industries of Randhawa Groups since industries are generally away from the city and residential areas township can become little isolated so we should keep in mind to keep it well connected to the city along with the industry while keeping it at safe distance from the industry following government laws." 

says Ridhima earning big round applause from Kailash, Angre, Sia, and a hug from Dadi. 

"Okay, then. Let's work on the aspects Ridhima has shared with us. Vansh you will share the plan with me as soon as possible. I, Rudra Bhai and Aryan will go and check on the land they are offering so we can know what kind of fields we can work on" 

says Kailash leaving Ishani pissed off the most as Ridhima's plan got selected. 

Kailash's room:- 

Anupriya enters the room with some files in her hands while Kailash was working. She looks up at him and says, 

"Vansh told me to pass on these files to you." 

While she was going to leave, Kailash stops her and surrounds her, and says,

"If I ever see you damaging the business again with your foul plays Anupriya, then, I am afraid, your son will bore the brunt of it." 

Anupriya gets shocked to hear him talking about her son. However, she covers it up and says, 

"Don't do anything to Vansh. He adores you." 

Kailash laughs mirthlessly at her and says in a low and threatening voice, 

"Don't act smart Anupriya. I'm speaking about the son whom you have hidden from everyone.  I know somewhere he has his involvement in it along with you. Hear my words carefully and take them seriously, If I see you trying to tamper with the deals of VR Industries, then yes I'm going to meddle with him and his entire life, Understood?" 

Anupriya with scared eyes nods her head and moves from the place sweating heavily, while Ridhima notices it though but brushes her thoughts as she is leaving the VR house soon. 

Ishani was fuming in anger seeing how Riddhima is getting praised. Also, she is unable to digest the fact that Ragini is being part of Bhai's life once again. She knows what she needs to do. She heads towards the stairs and waits under them for Ragini to come. The moment she saw Ragini coming down, she throws the rubber balls that she had with her to make Ragini fall. 

As per the plan, Ragini didn't see the balls and fell from the stairs. While before closing her eyes the only thing she saw was the heels of a person. 

Seeing Ragini in the pool of blood again, Vansh's anger has reached his peaks. Where on one hand he was waiting for Ragini to gain consciousness at the same time was checking CCTV footage. Well, nothing is found on CCTV but Ragini wakes up. 

Vansh: Ragini, what happened? How did you fall? 

Riddhima can see the care in Vansh's eyes. At one point she saw the same care for her. However, she misunderstood that care. It was all acting. She sadly smiles thinking about it and looks at the situation before her, she herself was worried about Ragini, while her sadness is noticed by Kailash and Dadi. 

Vansh: Ragini, tell me what happened?

"I don't know Vansh. Someone has used rubber balls so that I fall. The last thing I noticed was a person walking away in white heels"

says Ragini 

"The only person who wears such white heels is Riddhima, here,

says Ishani 

Listening to this Sejal comes in front and stands locking her eyes with Ishani's and says, 

"I'm done with everyone in the house. Whatever happens, why you all blame her? Is she a punching bag or what? Ragini didn't say Riddhima's name. She said white heels. Maybe, someone had bought the same kind of heels and hurt Ragini while pushing the fault on Riddhima's head?" 

"It might be, but we all know how Riddhima loves Bhai and maybe she is unable to see Ragini with bhai, so she did this?" 

says Ishani with a smirk 

"Even you don't love either of them is it Ragini or Riddhima, Ishani," 

says Kailash 

Ishani: Chachu 

Kailash slaps Ishani and says, 

"How could you, Ishani? You hurt one and blame the other? How could you do this? Don't think I don't know anything. I saw everything. I kept quiet to see to what extent you can go. I understand you love Vansh a lot, but that doesn't mean you can interfere in his life choices. He has made a choice and we need to respect it. Over and above, Riddhima will leave the house in a couple of months, why are you making her life hell? One had already done a lot, while the other keeps finding chances to harm that girl what's wrong with all of you?" 

Vansh bows his head down as he knows what Kailash is referring toHe never expected Ishani to do this. He knows it's time to have a conversation with Ishani on this. 

Ishani is not happy with the way things are turning. Kailash chachu has never said anything to her. Today because of Ragini and Riddhima, she got slapped by him. She is unable to digest the fact that, her Chachu can do this to her. She was throwing all the things in her room whatever her hand could grab when Vansh walks-in. 

He can understand her mood. Since childhood, he has given his attention a little more to Sia considering she is handicapped which and in the process, Ishani got neglected unintentionally which made Ishani like this. It is his fault, which is why whenever she asks for anything he gives it to her thinking it may be it will make up for the lack of attention and make her happy but what she needed was love which he couldn't give her at the right time. 

Ishani sees Vansh and turns to another side while Vansh sits beside her. Ishani sees Vansh is not speaking with her, which raises her anger even more. So she says, 

"If you are here to talk about your ladies, I'm not here to listen about them?" 

Vansh chuckles and says, 

"My ladies? Then what about you? Aren't you one of them too?" 

Ishani sniffs and says,

"I don't belong to anyone. You didn't say anything when Chachu slapped me"

Vansh sits beside her and takes her in his arms while saying, 

"You did wrong Ishani.  You know it. Ragini might have died. We all would have blamed Riddhima."

Ishani pushes Vansh aside and says, 

"You only care for Ragini and Riddhima. You don't look after your sisters at all" 

Vansh side hugs her and says, 

"That's not true. You all are important to me. What I don't understand is your hate towards Riddhima, I understand your hate towards Ragini. She once betrayed me. Why do you hate Riddhima so much? Is it because she got you married to Angre?" 

Ishani: Of course

Vansh: Then, you should hate me too 

"Bhai, how can you say like that?" 

asks Ishani 

"Ishani, Riddhima only proposed the idea of your marriage with Angre. It is me who said yes to it. Do you think I would give my sister's hand to anyone whom I don't trust? I felt her choice was correct, not because she proposed?" 

"You always support her Bhai. You know she is a spy, yet, you take her side" 

says Ishani 

"I love Ragini, Ishani. Now, coming to the part of her being a spy, I already told you. Whatever I share with Riddhima, it is between us. I don't want even Ragini to also indulge in it. The relation I and Riddhma share is very different" 

says Vansh 

"How much different?" 

asks Ishani 

"How should I put this to you, Hmmm... Okay, The mark of a good marriage is a partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Riddhima. But the end is not necessarily happy. Staying in a relationship that is no longer working is a tragedy. Living unhappily - that's the bigger tragedy.” 

says Vansh making Ishani in complete awe of whatever he said along with Kailash and Dadi too who were listening from the door.

Written by @Abhyudaya 

Contributed by @BhataktiAtma

Until next update - be safe, kind and courageous :) 

Chapter 22 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5197552?pn=12#155252010

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Omg loving Chachus role I’m so glad sejal and chachu are there to defend Riddhu! Loving this! 

Originally posted by Moon10

Omg loving Chachus role I’m so glad sejal and chachu are there to defend Riddhu! Loving this! 

Thank you dear :) 

Yup Chachu is very kind πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

OK now I m impressed with Vansh boy first time in this entire series n yeah love chachu Ha Ha ishani gutted ragini good ishani just leave riddihima alone n focus on ragini riddhu idea was fab she us showing her genetics please do continue bye sumi

😊 loved the chapter. Even I was impressed with Riddhima's business idea. I can see that Vansh is toning down. Loved that Riddhima is no longer taking on issues such as finding out why Anupriya was scared. Kailash is interesting. It was nice to have a strong voice against injustice in the house. Looking forward to more updates but with the Shergills included.  

Hope you both continue to be safe and well. πŸ’•

Originally posted by sosweetsumi

OK now I m impressed with Vansh boy first time in this entire series n yeah love chachu Ha Ha ishani gutted ragini good ishani just leave riddihima alone n focus on ragini riddhu idea was fabshe us showing her genetics please do continue bye sumi

Thank you, dear :) 

We were fine with Ishani hurting Ragini but not Ridhima

however, can't help. Script demand Madam πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ