Food, Drinks & Recipes

Binge Eating during Covid Isolation

ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, 

How is everyone? I don't know if this is the right thread to share this - I just wanted to breath and know how to overcome how I feel.😕

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to binge eat when this Covid19 started. I have this feeling I am satisfied when I eat so much, that I can overcome my loneliness through eating. But it seems I am feeling more and more worried and sick. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...😵

Did you also feel the same way?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

Loneliness, anxiety, crying at any time, any situation, studies, life, being fat, world being in this situation

Lots of things are there.

These days, it's becoming better. But it's there.

tatlerball thumbnail

Originally posted by: ausieindie

Hey guys, 

How is everyone? I don't know if this is the right thread to share this - I just wanted to breath and know how to overcome how I feel.😕

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to binge eat when this Covid19 started. I have this feeling I am satisfied when I eat so much, that I can overcome my loneliness through eating. But it seems I am feeling more and more worried and sick. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...😵

Everyone is really stressed because of this pandemic. And it is not really healthy feeling that way. Binge eating is not good too. It is a psychological disorder. Just focus and be positive. Take long walk - it will help. 

ausieindie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatlerball

Everyone is really stressed because of this pandemic. And it is not really healthy feeling that way. Binge eating is not good too. It is a psychological disorder. Just focus and be positive. Take long walk - it will help. 

Yeah binge eating is not really healthy and I really wanted to avoid it - it so happen that I really feel stressed. I also bumped into a cdc site (Coping with Stress) - like what you have said, they cited ways on how to handle and manage anxiety and stress. 

I am speaking with a professional to ease my anxiety and what to do with this binge eating. 

Thank you for sharing! :D

tatlerball thumbnail

Yeah binge eating is not really healthy and I really wanted to avoid it - it so happen that I really feel stressed. I also bumped into a cdc site (Coping with Stress) - like what you have said, they cited ways on how to handle and manage anxiety and stress. 

I am speaking with a professional to ease my anxiety and what to do with this binge eating. 

Thank you for sharing! :D

It is good to know that you consulted a professional. S/He will help you better. Thank you too for voicing out your thoughts here. You may help others who are feeling the same way but are shy or afraid to share. 

ausieindie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatlerball

It is good to know that you consulted a professional. S/He will help you better. Thank you too for voicing out your thoughts here. You may help others who are feeling the same way but are shy or afraid to share. 

By the way, have you taken the vaccine? How was it? 

Brackwom thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Don't take stress too much, it will harm your health. Do exercise and watch some funny content. Eat healthy foods to increase immunity to save from corona disease. Stay home, Consider using delivery services for medications, groceries, and other household items and keep trying to avoid public gatherings.

amaranthe thumbnail

Hey guys, 

I'm in the same boat as you, ausieindie. And I know exactly how you feel.
We will survive. Life isn't easy and things often get worse before they get better, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and things are starting to improve. 
It's important to take a break from the news too, as it can be really easy to let yourself consume worrying news all day without taking any time to stop and do or think about something else. 
Take care of yourself!

ausieindie thumbnail
Originally posted by: amaranthe

I'm in the same boat as you, ausieindie. And I know exactly how you feel.
We will survive. Life isn't easy and things often get worse before they get better, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and things are starting to improve. 
It's important to take a break from the news too, as it can be really easy to let yourself consume worrying news all day without taking any time to stop and do or think about something else. 
Take care of yourself!

Love to hear from you who is also having the same feeling. Yes I actually dont watch news lately - it causes anxiety to be honest. 

I am having a weekly session with my counselor. And it is indeed helping me a lot. 

Thank you for taking time to send an uplifting response. Take care too. 

Hey guys, 

awwww 💔