Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Are you liking the current track?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

No doubt last few episodes are little bit better. But still the passion and longingness is missing in suvan. Dono bas ek dusre ka wait hi kar rahe hai ki kaun pehle bolega. Suman still like shravan left her 7 years ago when she needed the most.😵

Why this forum is so soona-soona?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

No doubt last few episodes are little bit better. But still the passion and longingness is missing in suvan. Dono bas ek dusre ka wait hi kar rahe hai ki kaun pehle bolega. Suman still like shravan left her 7 years ago when she needed the most.😵

Last week's episodes were far better than past month's episodes. Sumo has become less kadwi and less arrogant. There are no vikram sophie nonsense. They are not making each other jealous ( thank god for this) 

I was expecting army wala track but now I don't have any hopes for it. So I am not loving the track but liking it. its not that bad. . Agar confess kar denge to kuch bachega nahi dekhane ke liye. That's why they are stretching it. We have got many good suvan scenes. Hope to see more

Yes. Forum is looking so thanda these days.

spj44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

I am just happy to wake up, knowing that I will see them onscreen another day, so am good with any track. Some are not worth watching, but when I am bored, I watch the pre-leap episodes as the happiness is contagious.

Not sure what soona-soona means, but the forum is rather eerily silent these days.