ATBA Ep 48 - 15Dec20 - Written Update

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you. Will watch and comment .

Lovely snippet

Padmini tells Rani that she always be a servant, for which Rani says she knows that  from morning till 9 night she is a bahurani and then she is where she belongs. She comes to the servant quarters to sleep

Veer remembers his conversation with Ramadheer to take care of Rani and not to give her difficulties

Will 2 people who are bond together by promises, will they be able to live together or live different lives

Could well be their promises to Bauji & Sasur too  :)   and to themselves as a married couple

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Lovely snippet

Padmini tells Rani that she always be a servant, for which Rani says she knows that  from morning till 9 night she is a bahurani and then she is where she belongs. She comes to the servant quarters to sleep

Veer remembers his conversation with Ramadheer to take care of Rani and not to give her difficulties

Will 2 people who are bond together by promises, will they be able to live together or live different lives

Thanks Shaila I think the real story starts now. 

Real story starts now,  I like the Ramadheer connect 

I would want Veer to start work on Rani before he feels he has started to connect to her in a different way.

Somewhere I feel  Kumud Kaaki connection to Veer, Ramadheer knows and he used to take care of Veer and would have bought Kumud to the palace.  So now it is Kumud Kaaki turn to take care Rani.  She was taking care of Rani now in the same way as she took care of her when she entered the mansion before marrying Veer

Why did Veer move from side of the table and stand far exact behind Kiara.   

{He was a bit worked up thinking either Kiara will continue her rant on detailing or Rani would ask Kiara to specify the details}  After all Rani is unpredictable 

Or he wanted Rani to stay back.   Sometimes Rani does the opposite or same it is unpredictable he took a chance

I would have preferred Veer telling Kiara, we will meet later and then ask Rani if she needed anything.

Spouse comes first.  Rani did exhibit it with keeping the food stuff down first she asked Veer why he did not have his food

Veer room is free for all  for flirting and for pouncing on a spouse.   I know he is a DIL ka doctor  but that doesnt mean keep your heart out in their room

Noticed Jai watching Veer Rani body language during the Table fiasco, hope he does not land up telling Rani that  Veer is not bothered of you while I am still after you.  Reason to get Kiara is for this purpose

Surprising Veer doesnt know of Jai attempt in his room that too as soon as Veer left the room ?  shocking

Today's episode Ramadheer was the focal point

Be it Kumud and Rani conversation, and later coaxing her as Bauji ki beityan to take food for Veer

Be it as usual  Veer-Rani to free Bauji

Be it with the guest -  Ramadheer the servant 

Today's episode bought out one thing  that  both Padmini and Kiara have opened their pitara (Box) in front of Rajmata.

They thought they had succeeded in their attempt in starting to get Rani out of the way, they forgot that they were too early to redo the insults once again on her, which while doing they did not observe that Rajmata was there.  Even Rajeshwari's best friend last words were actually a praise for Rani.

Veer too observed Kiara at the time when she said keep it on the table.  it was more like an attitude towards servants.

On a lighter note Veer listens to me

See he started working from home .... hahaha..... maybe he wanted to be there but still not be there during the guests visit, because for sure he knew she needed help.

He started having his doc conversation, when that scene was going on I wished later Rani talks of something that she knew of medical equipments.  but no luck on that

As such I think she had started her college, maybe COVID times holiday and bought her to the city

Definitely she is not under-aged just out of junior college could well be she is under-aged.  Then they have to name the serial as Balika Vadhu 2

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Real story starts now,  I like the Ramadheer connect 

I would want Veer to start work on Rani before he feels he has started to connect to her in a different way.

Somewhere I feel  Kumud Kaaki connection to Veer, Ramadheer knows and he used to take care of Veer and would have bought Kumud to the palace.  So now it is Kumud Kaaki turn to take care Rani.  She was taking care of Rani now in the same way as she took care of her when she entered the mansion before marrying Veer

Why did Veer move from side of the table and stand far exact behind Kiara.   

{He was a bit worked up thinking either Kiara will continue her rant on detailing or Rani would ask Kiara to specify the details}  After all Rani is unpredictable 

Or he wanted Rani to stay back.   Sometimes Rani does the opposite or same it is unpredictable he took a chance

I would have preferred Veer telling Kiara, we will meet later and then ask Rani if she needed anything.

Spouse comes first.  Rani did exhibit it with keeping the food stuff down first she asked Veer why he did not have his food

Veer room is free for all  for flirting and for pouncing on a spouse.   I know he is a DIL ka doctor  but that doesnt mean keep your heart out in their room

Noticed Jai watching Veer Rani body language during the Table fiasco, hope he does not land up telling Rani that  Veer is not bothered of you while I am still after you.  Reason to get Kiara is for this purpose

Surprising Veer doesnt know of Jai attempt in his room that too as soon as Veer left the room ?  shocking

Even I didn't get why Veer stood behind Kiara. 

Agree that room is for flirting anybody can come in and do flirting. Room is a private place can anybody just walk in? Jay just came in to Veer's room without any fear. Kiara too came and Veer is a married man. Is she going to be his second wife? The room is Rani's and Veer's officially. When will Veer learn that it should be only for him and Rani and not for outsiders. 

Onesie Jay is flirting with Rani and the other side Kiara is flirting with Veer. I think this will continue till Veer bring Rani permanently to his room making all aware this room belong to them. Then only people will learn to give them a space.

Today SBS showed Rani giving a leave to driver. There should be a strong guidance to her. Coz all these things are new to her. Somebody should teach her everything. Someone like Kumud.

Waiting for that room to be rani and veer room only

Their small space where the interact as veer and rani with no family members and villains😛