ATBA Ep 48 - 15Dec20 - Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

We have too much of Veer's connection here none from her connection.  So her reaction would be a distancing one 

Her connection she just go and hug too and go all gaga as he is from the village

I do not mind her college professor too that would be fun

And after all the trauma, getting someone from her side in the mansion would be like her world has come back where she is

Sometimes if she gives Veer a royal ignore, instead of looking at him everytime for confirmation or talk, he may just turn back and be normal with her

I do not want any jealousy but some pulling of heart strings (as Rani said  Patang ki maanjha - Kite strings getting strained while flying high)

Shaila I don't mind whoever but he should be a rich person not Jai.

Giving Veer a royal ignore is needed. I always wanted that.

I don't want Rani to feel jelous now. Even if she finds out her feelings she might distance herself , coz Veer repeatedly told her she is nothing for her.

But his words that she is nothing for her. I feel he is denying his own heart. He is trying to fo it for family sake but he knows that he cannot bare her hurt.

Her trars always made him weak expect post marriage . I saw same Veer in Rani Ramdeer and  Veer scene . Where Ramdeer handed overvRani. I saw his eyes too getting teary seeing Rani's tears.

Her college professor would be great,  

It should something like she is at ease to sit on a table top like Kiara.

Kiara was  Jai's idea to hit the iron when hot as he has seen RaniVeer awkward stance toe each other at the table

What Jai does only will bring them closer. If Jai tells Rani, infront of Veer, if he doesn't want you in his room come to my room then we will see the worst side of Veer. 

Originally posted by NESRIA

Waiting for that room to be rani and veer room only

Their small space where the interact as veer and rani with no family members and villains😛

Even I want. Don't know when she will be welcomed there.

Originally posted by NESRIA

For kiara maybe it is ok

But jai absolutley not lets have a handsome doctor veer freind maybe whi come for visit

And for his prestige veer will treart rani as his wife infront of his freind and rani will talk to this freind and take care if him 

I don't want either Kiara or Jai. Kiara should have come later. I want some other rich good person who consider her as a good ,best friend.

This sure will be the scene, but he is jawai sa  so he will do it when the trio is there noone to hear

Originally posted by caller123

What Jai does only will bring them closer. If Jai tells Rani, infront of Veer, if he doesn't want you in his room come to my room then we will see the worst side of Veer. 

This sure will be the scene, but he is jawai sa  so he will do it when the trio is there noone to hear

Sometimes this might lead Rani's entry in Veer's room.

All scenes were classic  Veer and his feelings for Rani

Nowhere it looked out of place

That dreamy look in his eyes had all to see and ease with her was another level  something he pined to have with someone

Their signature of her falling and him holding was classic, dont want a repeat now.

That was their phase

Now want some other signature of RaniVeer  for this phase

Originally posted by caller123

Agree. For me he was falling for her, for Rani. She was live,honest, nothing hidden. Truly he was falling for her.

Can you remember the scene where they both save Veer from the oil lamp. He came and treated her. She asked whether he feel bad when Rani Sa scolds her. His eyes and expressions spoke yes it hurts him but he said something else.

She is just a servant, why he comes and treat her why did he say he finds her actions cute?Obviously he was falling for her and maybe knows it too as he is a doctor .

When Jay tried to rape her,he went beyond Rani Sa . He was aggressive . 

Whether it's Harry or Jay he never let any hurt Rani. So protective about her .

Even after Harry 's incident he got down from his car to treat her. 

Bangle shop scene 

He observed her from far ,asked owner to see what she needs. Didn't leave the place until she left.

Thanks for the detail update 

The actress who plays Padmini, plays the same kind of character in all her shows. Always these character about class no versatility in her acting. ðŸ¤¢

I'm glad Veer is conscious he's a married man, wish Kiara would get the same message, and I'm glad Rani felt kind of way about that being so 

close and touching her husband. 

As for the precap, what is Padmini problem, Rani isn't trying to be the queen of the house or be married to Veer, she such a busy body, really hope the character is temporary until Tannaz return. 

She is for a short stay all depends how Tanaaz recovers from her Covid infection

I forgot to see the way Veer spoke to her it was like a concern if she had something to talk with him.

It did leave Kiara out of the conversation at one shot.  Instead of telling he asked her

Thanks for that POV on Veer Rani interaction

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the detail update 

The actress who plays Padmini, plays the same kind of character in all her shows. Always these character about class no versatility in her acting. ðŸ¤¢

I'm glad Veer is conscious he's a married man, wish Kiara would get the same message, and I'm glad Rani felt kind of way about that being so 

close and touching her husband. 

As for the precap, what is Padmini problem, Rani isn't trying to be the queen of the house or be married to Veer, she such a busy body, really hope the character is temporary until Tannaz return. 

She is for a short stay all depends how Tanaaz recovers from her Covid infection

I forgot to see the way Veer spoke to her it was like a concern if she had something to talk with him.

It did leave Kiara out of the conversation at one shot.  Instead of telling he asked her

Thanks for that POV on Veer Rani interaction

Even I too noticed it. Veer's reaction . Slowly he is calming down. Hope he takes her to his room soon and won't let Rani lead a double life . Till 9 p.m. bahurani and servant after that.