Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

flirt and pouncing,   he barged it just as Veer stepped out and that too he was preying in the lion's den.  height of it 

Her conversation with Jai would have definitely reached Veer's ears as their room is just above the main section of the hall.

Now with RaniVeer body language at the table, he will increase his density of proximity.  Hope he does not enter the servant quarters

I felt he should have first told Kiara we will meet later and seen she is moved out before Rani

Or is that he does know his inclination to her is increasing, so wanted to see her response (ref Kaira) matches his (ref Jai).

We got Rani mind readover aloud, for Veer yet we have not got a scene, would love to see Vikram bro has his mind readover aloud, would be fun him reading Veer's mind reaction aloud.

I feel it is not right to have Jai  equate with  Kiara  for   stirring emotions in Rani and Veer.

Instead of Jai,  needed a doctor or a rich person who comes to meet her at the palace, where she goes on laughing and discussing about her village.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

They are at loggerheads, the kankaal (skull) will for sure run from there :)

But I feel Veer will cool down forcefully seeing that her Bauji freedom is getting more stronger and better she is in his room then around the house

I want him to burst out too, he has too much packed in him from childhood so he needs it and what more than having Rani around and some outdoor location 

BAuji freedom cannot come so soon, another 6 months.  So this Veer's outburst would make her to cool her heels for sometime till see feels the right time has arrived to revisit the topic with Veer

Rani for Veer will be postponed for 6 months :)  would love to see Veer falling for her first   for months before we have Rani fall for him.

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Waiting for that room to be rani and veer room only

Their small space where the interact as veer and rani with no family members and villains😛

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For kiara maybe it is ok

But jai absolutley not lets have a handsome doctor veer freind maybe whi come for visit

And for his prestige veer will treart rani as his wife infront of his freind and rani will talk to this freind and take care if him 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

flirt and pouncing,   he barged it just as Veer stepped out and that too he was preying in the lion's den.  height of it 

Her conversation with Jai would have definitely reached Veer's ears as their room is just above the main section of the hall.

Now with RaniVeer body language at the table, he will increase his density of proximity.  Hope he does not enter the servant quarters

I felt he should have first told Kiara we will meet later and seen she is moved out before Rani

Or is that he does know his inclination to her is increasing, so wanted to see her response (ref Kaira) matches his (ref Jai).

We got Rani mind readover aloud, for Veer yet we have not got a scene, would love to see Vikram bro has his mind readover aloud, would be fun him reading Veer's mind reaction aloud.

I feel it is not right to have Jai  equate with  Kiara  for   stirring emotions in Rani and Veer.

Instead of Jai,  needed a doctor or a rich person who comes to meet her at the palace, where she goes on laughing and discussing about her village.

Blue-Cannot agree more. I too don't like Jai. I too wanted some other rich person , whom find her as a good friend and adore her antics. 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But I feel Veer will cool down forcefully seeing that her Bauji freedom is getting more stronger and better she is in his room then around the house

I want him to burst out too, he has too much packed in him from childhood so he needs it and what more than having Rani around and some outdoor location 

Wow it wloud great to see that

Bcz veer needs that opportunity to talk his heart out to feel better

The man is in pain 

BAuji freedom cannot come so soon, another 6 months.  So this Veer's outburst would make her to cool her heels for sometime till see feels the right time has arrived to revisit the topic with Veer

Rani for Veer will be postponed for 6 months :)  would love to see Veer falling for her first   for months before we have Rani fall for him.

caller123 thumbnail

Shaila, most of us want Veer to fall for Rani first rather than other way. I whomever I have talked they want Veer to fall in love first but cannot trust CV'S . I think Kiara was not necessary at all now. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Veer and his feeling for Rani

I feel he always  thanked her silently when it came to escape from Kiara's clutches before marriage to her

The chandelier scene was an intervention to Kiara's advances to him, the moment she started blabbering, the way he gave a sigh of relief, as if thanking her silently for butting in

Same way when the haldi cheek meeting scene happened, and she wished him all the best and that she will reach before he marries,  he for the first time obstructed her phsycially to ask her where she is rushing off.  Normally he asks but that time he moved to stop her.

Till that time Rani did not tell him where she was going and what she was finding out.  It was only after she told that he froze and she quickly exited without hearing his callback. So Veer obstructing her from going had nothing to do with going to the accident side.

Here too he was trying to hold her back, till the wedding is over more or so looked that Veer,  either wanted to her to mess up or she does something that the wedding doesn't happen.  He was not inclined to marry Kiara, it was force for Ranisa's sake.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

We have too much of Veer's connection here none from her connection.  So her reaction would be a distancing one 

Her connection she just go and hug too and go all gaga as he is from the village

I do not mind her college professor too that would be fun

And after all the trauma, getting someone from her side in the mansion would be like her world has come back where she is

Sometimes if she gives Veer a royal ignore, instead of looking at him everytime for confirmation or talk, he may just turn back and be normal with her

I do not want any jealousy but some pulling of heart strings (as Rani said  Patang ki maanjha - Kite strings getting strained while flying high)

Originally posted by: NESRIA

For kiara maybe it is ok

But jai absolutley not lets have a handsome doctor veer freind maybe whi come for visit

And for his prestige veer will treart rani as his wife infront of his freind and rani will talk to this freind and take care if him 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Her college professor would be great,  

It should something like she is at ease to sit on a table top like Kiara.

Kiara was  Jai's idea to hit the iron when hot as he has seen RaniVeer awkward stance toe each other at the table

Originally posted by: caller123

Blue-Cannot agree more. I too don't like Jai. I too wanted some other rich person , whom find her as a good friend and adore her antics. 

caller123 thumbnail

Veer and his feeling for Rani

I feel he always  thanked her silently when it came to escape from Kiara's clutches before marriage to her

The chandelier scene was an intervention to Kiara's advances to him, the moment she started blabbering, the way he gave a sigh of relief, as if thanking her silently for butting in

Same way when the haldi cheek meeting scene happened, and she wished him all the best and that she will reach before he marries,  he for the first time obstructed her phsycially to ask her where she is rushing off.  Normally he asks but that time he moved to stop her.

Till that time Rani did not tell him where she was going and what she was finding out.  It was only after she told that he froze and she quickly exited without hearing his callback. So Veer obstructing her from going had nothing to do with going to the accident side.

Here too he was trying to hold her back, till the wedding is over more or so looked that Veer,  either wanted to her to mess up or she does something that the wedding doesn't happen.  He was not inclined to marry Kiara, it was force for Ranisa's sake.

Agree. For me he was falling for her, for Rani. She was live,honest, nothing hidden. Truly he was falling for her.

Can you remember the scene where they both save Veer from the oil lamp. He came and treated her. She asked whether he feel bad when Rani Sa scolds her. His eyes and expressions spoke yes it hurts him but he said something else.

She is just a servant, why he comes and treat her why did he say he finds her actions cute?Obviously he was falling for her and maybe knows it too as he is a doctor .

When Jay tried to rape her,he went beyond Rani Sa . He was aggressive . 

Whether it's Harry or Jay he never let any hurt Rani. So protective about her .

Even after Harry 's incident he got down from his car to treat her. 

Bangle shop scene 

He observed her from far ,asked owner to see what she needs. Didn't leave the place until she left.