Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Appreciation Post For Neil Bhatt

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIx9pzmBCTw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Uploaded By Neil on his IG.

Neil reached 100k followers on his IG account and posted this lovely thank you post. So I thought of writing a thank you to him as well.

Neil is a fabulous actor and breathes life into the character of very flawed ACP Viraat Chavan. The way he emotes through his eyes, his expressions and his understanding of his character make us love both Neil and Viraat more. Neils's portrayal of Viraat keeps the character human. The only reason we are not outright hating Viraat as a character even though he has made many questionable choices and promises is that Neil shows his emotions and feelings so well that instead of hating and cursing him. 

It is so great to see him get his due and the love of the audience. Nothing matters more when your work is appreciated by the audience. 

So Thank you Neil for your hard work. You are humble and a gem of a human being. 

Congratulations Neilsmiley40Sucess, health, and happiness to you. smiley41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations Neil for touching the 100K mark on Instagram.

May you keep winning hearts everytime and spread happiness all around you.

❤️🥰

Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats Neil 🥳what I love the most about him is whichever role he portrays lead or side it doesn't matter. He puts his hundred percent efforts and make it remarkable. This is the most amazing thing.⭐️

He deserves this love and success . Much more to come Neil 😃. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have loved him since Diya Baati days <3

He's incredibly talented! Just can't get enough.

More power to you! <3

Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish

Congratulations Neil for touching the 100K mark on Instagram.

May you keep winning hearts everytime and spread happiness all around you.

❤️🥰

Amen! And keep setting our screens on fire.

Originally posted by: Nandini6

Congrats Neil 🥳what I love the most about him is whichever role he portrays lead or side it doesn't matter. He puts his hundred percent efforts and make it remarkable. This is the most amazing thing.⭐️

He deserves this love and success . Much more to come Neil 😃. 

You just see the character, there is no trace of Neil. It's phenomenal. 

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I have loved him since Diya Baati days <3

He's incredibly talented! Just can't get enough.

More power to you! <3

Gulaal days I have known him. he totally rocked kesar. 

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is the main reason i am here 🤗

The way he emotes with his eyes just has my heart ❤️ playing arrogant angry man is very easy than a guy who is subtle, composed and not very expressive. Majority part has to be done with just eyes and subtle dialogues which need different voice modulations and majority of virat chavan scenes depend just on his eye contacts or the way his voice. tbh Neil just excelled everything. He is finally getting his due appreciation . 

We may love or hate Mr. Chavan but can't just ignore the efforts of Neil who just giving his best for the character 

Edited by lobster_9521 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

He is the main reason i am here 🤗

The way he emotes with his eyes just has my heart ❤️ playing arrogant angry man is very easy than a guy who is subtle, composed and not very expressive. Majority part has to be done with just eyes and subtle dialogues which need different voice modulations and majority of virat chavan scenes depend just on his eye contacts or the way his voice. tbh Neil just excelled everything. He is finally getting his due appreciation . 

We may love or hate Mr. Chavan but can't just ignore the efforts of Neil who just giving his best for the character 

@ Bold- You said it, sister! You can not ignore Neil. He keeps you glued to the screen when ever he is on. You don't want to miss a single expression, cos they are as important as dialogues. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations Neil🥳👏