ATBA Ep 47 - 14Dec20 - Written Update

Posted: 3 years ago

ATBA Ep 47 - 14Dec20

20 min episode so tight script and fantastic one-liners,dialogues by each were just gr8

Starts with Rani-MaasiSa last clip repeat ends with a nice scene, where MaasiSa says I am told you are good in Maths and then taking her hand and says when one does mistake I…… she brings down her other hand but Rani takes of her hand and the hit Maasi Sa wanted to give Rani on her palm goes back to MaasiSa. The look on MaasiSa face was just amazing as she rubs her own palm because of the hit.

Rani is left alone in the hall, she sits down on the floor and side of a chair  and starts talking to herself of the going-on and how to handle it

They show the start of the morning, Shanti Kaaki comes to wake her up and asks her why she slept here on the floor in the hall and to go to the room, she walks angrily towards the downstairs section, Shanti Kaaki tries to prevents her but fails

Raani is at the servants room, as usual Champa blabbers and Rani gets worked up, 

and all what is stored inside she blabbers  at their behavior and  the others above at home. 

How everyone takes her to be a football (it was mentioned as gilli danda not football) and throws and tosses her here and there,

up says stay with your biradaari down and down says stay up, where can she go,

She is like the Temple bell  that because of EPIDEMIC no one wants to ring it but ALL ARE PLANNING how to ring the bell

She takes a knife and points to them and queries did she make him to marry her forcefully

over and above Bauji has promised that I will become a good bahurani.

{Amazing acting, tone, body language by Megha, and the dialogues were perfect, summarized version of each one in the house was top class. 

For Veer she says he was one whenever if he smiles, the whole sand desert would be never be dry with his smile  but now}

She stands on the cot and says I feel like taking Pinku’s bat and turning it around  (she does the action with a pillow)

Shanti Kaaki, tells her to come down and asked nicely if she is ok, she says she is feeling hungry as she did not eat the whole day and noone asked her if she ate anything

Champa with concern tells Kaaki to ask Arun to prepare food for her. Rani says whatever is pending of yesterday’s bland food that is made,let him put some strong chilli tadka (seasoning) and give, with  chilli-oil pickle, raddish and carrot

They show the dining table, Veer looks around, and says really we all miss RaaniSa, so Padmini comes and says  yes after all my Sister was DIL ka Dhadkan (heartbeat)of the house and if the dhadkan goes then there is no Life.  She looks at Veer and says  what do you say DIL ka Doctor,  he nods.  Padmini says that Sister will come once the reason for her going out goes,all look at her suspiciously, she adds says I am not talking of Rani’s ouster but about my sister’s feelings to come in terms with the situation

Nandini says atleast now were a family, Vikram teases Nandini that he thought seeing here anger she too would walk out of thehome.  Nandini says don’t call me Nandu,  So Jai says don’t get angry he is your bro.  I too would be angry to see my would-be-wife upset, as usual he touches her shoulder.  Veer stares from the other cross end of the table, Nandini gets uncomfortable about Jai

Digvijay sternly says the Vikram and Nandini to stop fighting and have their food.

They are about to eat and Padmini says wait, they look around we are missing someone, So Vikram says all are there , Padmini says Naughty boy, you forgot your Bhabhisa. 

For which Veer says to Padmini  it is ok. She says it is not OK , Rani is his wife and need to communicate,otherwise relations will get broken and he needs to look after all her necessities.  Padmini asks Rajmata is it not right what Isaid, and within Rajawat’s traditions. Rajmata nods

Padmini asks Kumud to get bahuranisa

Raani sit down to eat in the servant’s room, as she just touches the food, Kumud says what are you doing here, come up to have your breakfast. Raani is sighs at the food as she is taken by Kumud away

Padmini sweetly asks so bahuranisa had the time to come and where was she, she says innocently as I was feeling hungry so sat down to eat. Padmini says she needs to sit with them and have breakfast,  She looks across everyone and Veer.   She sits on the floor,  Veer looks on, Padmini says no here and picks her up  and they get a chair for her side of Veer to sit down.  She looks at Veer and sits down.  Later she folds her legs and sits and Veer just looks at her.

Padmini says Kumud to put her plate, than she says wait,Veer looks at Padmini, but Padmini just says she will serve the bahuranisa. She puts noodle on her plate and sits down to eat. Rani looks on, and decides to eat with her hand. Padmini side of her says wait, see how all are eating with fork and knife.  Do eat like that, she picks up the fork and knife to eat and Veer looks on, as she nears her mouth the whole noodle bunch on her fork and knife falls on her plate with some splashed over on her front curls and only one noodle string falls on doctor saab’s sleeve.

She looks at it and then at veer with a sorry look and extends her finger to take it out,  Veer with his finger shaking and actioning no and “I will take it out” look  takes the strand of noodle watches all of them keeps it on the plate mat of his.

Rani sees the Rasgulla (sweet dish) and was going to take it from her fingers, suddenly her eye catches Padmini’s look, she says will takeit from the spoon.  There she goes put 1,2, 3  on her plate as Veer looks on and  suddenly she looks at Padmini and knew  that she should stop there. She keeps the bowl back and starts to eat with the spoon, Veer looks on and turns to have his food, Rani looks at Padmini and then tells ok will use the fork.

As she pierces the fork on the lifted spoon, the rasgulla ball flies and goes cross the table end and lands on Jai’s eye. All get up from their seat.  Veer and Rani looks at eachother.

Rani says sorry to Jai, Nandini gives a tablekerchief to wipe off and looks at Rani what is this you did

Padmini says to Rani, if you wanted to feed Jijasa, why throw it at him,  I was told earlier you threw a chappal at him.  Padmini says sorry to Jai,

Jai says what can we expect from a illiterate village person,   Veer talks in his mind, that enough drama is there, otherwise would have broken his both hands so he is incapable to hold a fork and knife ever in his life

Veer says I had enough of food so I am leaving,  He turns  and as Rani Chair is close to his, their eyes meet (his broodingly blank look,  hers pleadingly sorry look) and he says  “Hatiye” (get aside) she startled goes back a foot and dashes Padmini and startles again and ask her forgiveness with her looks

Jai too leaves and the rests sit down.  Rajmata calls Champa to clear the mess at Jai’s section, as she finishes  Padmini tells Champa to clear the mess at BahuraniSa feet. Rani is shocked and looks on at champa as champa looks on and clears the mess near Rani.

Kumud comes and says to Rajmata that  Mrs Sisodia and her friends want to come over as they had not attended the Kunwarsa wedding. Rajmata says Rajeshwari can handle them so just tell them later

Padmini in Rajawat tradition there is nothing that cannot be handled and they do not unwelcome guests, and the guests are not kids.  So let them come and we will see that we take care of the same

All walk off from the table and go leaving Padmini and Rani behind

Rani with glitter in her starving eyes  goes ahead to start having her rasgulla, for which Padmini says it looks you will take even your lunch time here, but see that as you cannot increase the honor do not reduce the same, so get better before the guests arrive.

Padmini thinks that will ensure that I show here the place that she never can become a Bahurani.

PRECAP  was not therein the video uploaded in youtube

Rajeshwari's friends come over and  Rani with her normal dressing style comes (but this time it is the red outfit)  to meet them.   They ask Padmini where is Bahurani, but before Rani tells  Kiara drops in 

Certain nuances on the episode premiered on Zee5

The Breakfast table scene there shots where Rani looks at Veer,  and Veer observes Rani alone or Rani and Padmini together.  

I feel Veer is confused that why Rani is not rising to the occasion by having another solution, he is sure shot she is not dramatizing it, but hecannot pinpoint her fright-stricken behavior or minimize the issue

He knows she does mess up, but he knows she still knows how to handle, so why is she not handling

Veer looks on throughout with a blank look but completely concerned look of what next will come

his finger shaking and actioning no and “I will take it out”look    is similar we saw when the decoration and garland falls on them, but that time he gave a exasperated look.  But now it was more of  lets get over look,

Finger-pointing action and Rani’s fright-stricken reaction is consistent be it RaniSa, Digvijay, Padmini or now Veer

his broodingly blank look,  hers pleadingly sorry look  during the Haitye scene was dot-on

The promo  maybe for tomorrow,  but it looks like a promo not a scene as Raniso quickly gives someone holiday looks too far-fetched, mostly just after the breakfast table Hungama of hers.

Fahmaan controlled emotions and look as Veer amazing.

Amazing acting, tone, body language by Megha

Raymon was classic as   getting into the dirt to remove the dirt.  The first table scenario was that but within traditions. So Rajmata too had to hold herself back, because Padmini showed no flaw in her plan to get a reprimand from Rajmata

Any mistakes in my typing of the episode scenes, sorry  blame it on the tight script with too many scenes, emotions, one-liners  all placed perfectly :)

Please watch the episodes when aired on TV so  they get good TRP ratings :)

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Very good analysis . I didn't like the episode as it's much about Rani's humiliation . Personally I don't like to see any getting humiliated . 

Veer carries mixture of emotions still regarding Rani. 

Good Rani vented out all at least in that way but I want her to vent out on Veer too. He should know it's not only he who frustrated over this. She too. I want him to know what she feels about the whole thing. Even she doesn't like this marriage .

Oh dear. Thank you so much for your positive review . I was wondering whether to take a break from this show as humiliation and blaming on Rani is still going on. 

Catch you later. Wrote in a rush.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

I forgot the one of the most important scene  the "Hatiye" (get aside) word and look when Veer is ready to leave the table.  Added it in the post

It took me 4 hours to type  and I saw it once, each word and liner engraved in my mind.

I love the Maths and DIL ka doctor  dialogues in the conversation.

I am seeing from Padmini's angle.  She has done it it such a way that neither Rajmata, Digvijay, Vikram or Veer can say anything.  

Some where the climax for this part of the script 

Room entry -  Could be due to starvation she faints and Veer takes her to their room.   The same way how he bought her home on his engagement day

The script fell short here how Veer the obedient of the house did not recollect of Rani missing on the night in the room.  So he did not follow Rajmata's order.

Flaw is accepted if they have some good script for her reentry in the room for us viewers :)

Bahurani - is going to learn a lot from MaasiSa, On day of exit it will be RaniSa and MaasiSa in front and  Rani being Rani will show her skills out on why she is a bahurani material.  and still she may walk off from the house.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I forgot the one of the most important scene  the Hatiye look when Veer is ready to leave the table.  Added it in the post

It took me 4 hours to type  and I saw it once, each word and liner engraved in my mind.

I love the Maths and DIL ka doctor  dialogues in the conversation.

I am seeing from Padmini's angle.  She has done it it such a way that neither Rajmata, Digvijay, Vikram or Veer can say anything.  

Some where the climax for this part of the script 

Room entry -  Could be due to starvation she faints and Veer takes her to their room.   The same way how he bought her home on his engagement day

The script fell short here how Veer the obedient of the house did not recollect of Rani missing on the night in the room.  So he did not follow Rajmata's order.

Flaw is accepted if they have some good script for her reentry in the room for us viewers :)

Bahurani - is going to learn a lot from MaasiSa, On day of exit it will be RaniSa and MaasiSa in front and  Rani being Rani will show her skills out on why she is a bahurani material.  and still she may walk off from the house.

Regarding the room thing - I too wondered why Veer did not care at all. Won't he care even if she goes missing ? Will he be on his own world of frustration? I think he is waiting something terrible happen to Rani to take the next step. His emotions normally comes out with that only.

I like if she faints out of starvation and your idea of room entry. 

I agree regarding the flaw. There should be good script to rectify this error.

I truly felt bad for Rani. She was right. All wanted to get their things out of her but nobody even cared to know whether she ate. 

UL- I have the same idea Shaila( I spelt your name correct. Right?)

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

Some BTS are there in Instagram. Link cannot be given. Kumud is feeding her.

Once you see the episode on TV . update us on precap too.

precap updated

Originally posted by caller123

What is the precap ?

Thank you Shaila. So another humiliation is on the way. I hope Veer at least saves her this time.

Veer always as such noticed he waits till he knows she cannot handle

Be the start, when RaniSa advanced towards Ramadheer with Rani behind her father, he steps in and said I will handle

Now otherwise he needs to work from home to handle all odds, but as a doctor that is not possible :)

Sometimes I feel Kumud feeding Rani,  and  Kaira coming during Rajeshwari's friends visit  could well be  Veer  behind the scenes direction.

For Kiara it could well be a bonanza to be in good books of both Veer and Rani, afterall Vikram knows her plan

One still in a still clip before you open the video had Rani in a turquiose blue outfit with neon green border.  It could well be Kiara got it for her and dressed her up

I joined because of all the positivity here.

I am still upset with Veer doing 6 pheras with Kiara, well he could well have stopped at garlanding not more.

I was sure going to quit as Newbie and would have never graduated to a Groupbie.  It was with all the FS, TS, OS and discussion that I remained and got promoted to Groupbie

Humiliation is part of the game - as the story is based on classes, both are strong willed so well I want them to face it front on themselves, when the case is going tough.  When the case is going out of hand I do not mind them stepping to help the other.

Originally posted by caller123

Very good analysis . I didn't like the episode as it's much about Rani's humiliation . Personally I don't like to see any getting humiliated . 

Veer carries mixture of emotions still regarding Rani. 

Good Rani vented out all at least in that way but I want her to vent out on Veer too. He should know it's not only he who frustrated over this. She too. I want him to know what she feels about the whole thing. Even she doesn't like this marriage .

Oh dear. Thank you so much for your positive review . I was wondering whether to take a break from this show as humiliation and blaming on Rani is still going on. 

Catch you later. Wrote in a rush.