ATBA Ep 47 - 14Dec20 - Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I joined because of all the positivity here.

I am still upset with Veer doing 6 pheras with Kiara, well he could well have stopped at garlanding not more.

I was sure going to quit as Newbie and would have never graduated to a Groupbie.  It was with all the FS, TS, OS and discussion that I remained and got promoted to Groupbie

Humiliation is part of the game - as the story is based on classes, both are strong willed so well I want them to face it front on themselves, when the case is going tough.  When the case is going out of hand I do not mind them stepping to help the other.

Yup I can understand it's because of class level . But still humiliation is too much. I know it will continue for a long time. I don't mind if Rani has some support ,someone to understand her there. 

The only person who understands her and loved her took the blame of Rani Sa. Truly this royal family is indebt to them but this is how they pay their debts.

I can understand the dilemma Veer went through shadi with Kiara. He wanted Rani Sa 's love and one side Rani. He didn't have time to think. And meanings of rounds he learnt there. Coz that Pandith explained them. I think then only it clicked him.

If I waa at Rani's place seeing him getting married to Kiara ,I would have left the place removing all the symbols. But she stayed. I think she too was confused. I wish she had gone. 

Padmini will play safe, getting Kiara would not be her design now

Well it could be Veer who would have requested Kiara

The look Veer gave throughout as bewilderment, and that area is also not his cup of tea to help out Rani per se, as he himself wouldnt know how to do it

The way he was watching her, as if to study if she is fooling around as she once said she is a movie buff, or really she is in trouble and needs help.

Kumud-Kiara combination looks like it is on Veer's direction

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Padmini will play safe, getting Kiara would not be her design now

Well it could be Veer who would have requested Kiara

The look Veer gave throughout as bewilderment, and that area is also not his cup of tea to help out Rani per se, as he himself wouldnt know how to do it

The way he was watching her, as if to study if she is fooling around as she once said she is a movie buff, or really she is in trouble and needs help.

Kumud-Kiara combination looks like it is on Veer's direction

Hope so. I am not telling Veer to be with her 24*7. It's just a moral support for her is needed . If you have noticed these two always had been a support for each other. Whenever Veer felt lonely Rani came to the picture . And whenever Rani is sad or troubled ,Veer gave her moral support which helped her to fight everything . 

Though she mess up she can handle situations . Here she too frustrated and depressed over what had happened like Veer. She is confused with all the things happening around. 

I hope Kumud Kiara is Veer's direction like you said.

One symbolism I noticed.

When Padmini takes Rani's hand and about to hit she takes it back which results Padmini hits her own hand. So at the end of this track, Rani will be saved, it will be Padmini who will be punished by her own deeds .

First let just say Megha was great today 

Now to the episode, I really hated the dinner part with the cvs was just too much to digest. Rani is a poor girl simple who come from humble beginnings that doesn't mean she's doesn't common sense.

To have her watch other eat at the table and then do all that crap with the noodles was ridiculous. So Rani never had maggi noodles, or see how everyone were eating at the table  And what this nonsense of eating rasgulla with fork , best part was it flying on Jai face ðŸ¤£

Otherwise decent episode and I can't wait for Rani to stop apologizing for everything. 

Precap: Kiara ðŸ¤¢

Yesterday while watching some scenes in the second run noticed Veer' reaction, 

sometimes while watching Rani I felt she was just going filmy so to irritate doc sahab but it actually went out of hand while doing so.  mostly for the time she sat on the chair with folded legs next to Veer

Her starving look was just like poor baby how could they do it to her.

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

First let just say Megha was great today 

Now to the episode, I really hated the dinner part with the cvs was just too much to digest. Rani is a poor girl simple who come from humble beginnings that doesn't mean she's doesn't common sense.

To have her watch other eat at the table and then do all that crap with the noodles was ridiculous. So Rani never had maggi noodles, or see how everyone were eating at the table  And what this nonsense of eating rasgulla with fork , best part was it flying on Jai face ðŸ¤£

Otherwise decent episode and I can't wait for Rani to stop apologizing for everything. 

Precap: Kiara ðŸ¤¢

Padmini faltered too quickly in the 2nd scenario - guest visit.  That goes for Kiara too.

She should have been like the first scenario a bit within the Rajawat parampara

Rajmata now for sure is going to have a hawk's eye on both Padmini and Kiara

Padmini likes Rani's attitude  be the quickie reactive scenes of Rani with her .... the promise reconfirmation and the hand hitting scenario

Originally posted by caller123

One symbolism I noticed.

When Padmini takes Rani's hand and about to hit she takes it back which results Padmini hits her own hand. So at the end of this track, Rani will be saved, it will be Padmini who will be punished by her own deeds .