Bigg Boss 14

Was Arshi involved with Vikas's scripted Eviction?

Poll

Vikas's EXIT/ Eviction is Planned or Not? Shocking! What do you say?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Something didn't felt just right. Since yesterday, this news is out that Vikas was evicted on physical violence against Arshi. That he pushed her to swimming pool & Arshi demanded his Eviction. 

But I couldn't understand that was it real or was it just a scripted planned Eviction by BB??

Because things are making it look like that;

1. Arshi constantly irritating & annoying & harrassing & touching Vikas Gupta.
  2. Arshi poking & instigating Vikas intentionally.
  3. Vikas is visibly upset with all this. He controlled his anger a lot.
  4. Arshi again poking Vikas & touching him deliberately. So that he reacts.
  5. Vikas is Annoyed & felt ignored at WKW when Salman ignored him. 
  6. Vikas breaking the house rules & talking in English, despite being told to talk in Hindi. 
  7. Arshi again poking him by talking about his mother. Vikas couldn't control this time, hence pushed Arshi in the swimming pool. ( It was funny, & Arshi deserved it🤣 for all her constant bashing of Vikas, but it's definitely wrong as well)

Vikas was frustrated because BB could not take any action against annoying Arshi.

Vikas felt ignored in WKW because probably his script is done, he revealed about Kavita's husband tweets against Abhinav, just before the WKW so that his work is done. BB got the content for this weekend. Vikas's job is done. Or else talking about outside matters is not allowed in BB house, but Vikas was NOT confronted on this by Salman. Because he was a mole or scripted messenger from BB, who did his work. In fact, Arshi and Vikas had this all pre planned. Arshi poking Vikas looked Scripted after a point. 

Now after this scenario, nothing in the show looks like reality show, but it's more of highly influenced and scripted. ????

What do you all have to say? ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't know. Salman hates Arshi. He did not want to talk to Arshi so ignored the poking topic. BB also ignored her antics. So he deliberately broke the rules to get evicted imo. 

Or maybe everything is scripted. Actors toh koi bhi nahi hai

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Omg ! I felt the same thing, Shilpa has harassed Vikas much more badly in BB 11 but while vg had tried to leave BB held on to him, also He doesn't seem to be the guy to push Arshi on impulse, their whole week drama seemed scripted, he genuinely looks done with the show , all his half hearted antics failed to create buzz so I guess bigg boss decided to let him leave the show 

Atleast last year Asim fans hated him so he had that angle but this time lost boy looked pretty lost 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

This soap opera is going on since the Finale

1. Kavita suddenly walks out when BB opens the main door.  She is loaded that 2 crores is nothing or she is sent to be personal with Ejaz and Abhinav

2.  Rahul crying about being home sick and getting a disgraced exit. 

3. All challengers coming in the house with Dhamka and giving more content.

4. Vikas and Aarshi getting on each others nerves. 

5. Just before WKV , Vikas leaks outside info about tweets and makes 2*2 to 22

6. Kalpana and husband comes on the show just to prove that Paratha king loves to drink and text violent msgs 

7.  Salman becomes counsellor and issue is resolved.

8. Vikas all of a sudden starts talking in English as BB does not have any rules defined for Aarshi, she in starts talking about his  personal life.  He goes crazy pushes the dame into the swimming pool

and is kicked out.

9. Time for Rahul to enter.

Everything looks so scripted and staged.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Scripted for sure. BB kab se push keliye evict karne laga woh bhi Vikas jaise contestant ko. Forget Sid's season iss season me kitne push hue hai aur Aly ne toh Kavita ke saath isse kahi jyada kia. Sid ne Hina ko bhi pool me fenka tha 

Popliandsons thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Based on the precap it didn't even build up that much for him to push her. 

And he walked also so casually upto her to push her. I mean it didn't look like a natural instinctive moment of rage or anger at all.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

Omg ! I felt the same thing, Shilpa has harassed Vikas much more badly in BB 11 but while vg had tried to leave BB held on to him, also He doesn't seem to be the guy to push Arshi on impulse, their whole week drama seemed scripted, he genuinely looks done with the show , all his half hearted antics failed to create buzz so I guess bigg boss decided to let him leave the show 

Atleast last year Asim fans hated him so he had that angle but this time lost boy looked pretty lost 

Exactly!! Shilpa used to do so much more than Arshi has done to Vikas. Plus he doesn't appear to be someone who would do this push kind of thing. Hence I also feel the same, since Vikas's tactics doesn't work this time and his Messenger duty is also over, so he must have thought to take an exit from the show in this way. This time the house is crowded and is highly influenced. I don't think any challanger will can even win this show. Nobody is as popular as Rubina or Jasmin! 

So this is all scripted to generate content. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

This season makers are doing lots of scripted things to make this season entertaining😕

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: subhs

Scripted for sure. BB kab se push keliye evict karne laga woh bhi Vikas jaise contestant ko. Forget Sid's season iss season me kitne push hue hai aur Aly ne toh Kavita ke saath isse kahi jyada kia. Sid ne Hina ko bhi pool me fenka tha 

Sid did it in a joke not in anger and about aly and kavita both were physical with each other but when aly went far he was punished. Anyways this vikas eviction is totally scripted because I don't think he will lose his temper so easily

I don’t like Vikas at all but Arshi was provoking him way too much if I was in the place of him I would have done the same with Arshi nobody can take provoking for this long