Top 15 of Indian Idol 12 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

She was in season 2 and I think her singing skills were even insulted by anu malik LOL

LOL, honestly speaking, her feedback to the contestants is practically just for motivation like it is pretty much a standard feedback for each contestant that is just worded differently. They are not helpful at all whatsoever.πŸ˜† In the past, when the used to have celebrity judges like Farah Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, & now Neha Kakkar, I feel their comments don't help the contestants. 

Also, it would be better if they get new judges as I'm tired of seeing Himesh, Vishal, & Neha, mainly Neha & Vishal. Need more diversity on the judge panel LOL

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

LOL, honestly speaking, her feedback to the contestants is practically just for motivation like it is pretty much a standard feedback for each contestant that is just worded differently. They are not helpful at all whatsoever.πŸ˜† In the past, when the used to have celebrity judges like Farah Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, & now Neha Kakkar, I feel their comments don't help the contestants. 

Also, it would be better if they get new judges as I'm tired of seeing Himesh, Vishal, & Neha, mainly Neha & Vishal. Need more diversity on the judge panel LOL

Yeah I agree, they keep repeating the same judges every season and Neha Kakkar is just there for drama. She and Aditya irritate me so much.

Anu Malik was a fun judge and the only one I didnt mind seeing in every season

In the audition round they  should mention that they have been in other reality contests . So that the audience know who has come for the first time .

Originally posted by sunaina02

In the audition round they  should mention that they have been in other reality contests . So that the audience know who has come for the first time .

agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Remember the contestant who was Krishna bhatt and fell out with his guru? then they patched up during audition time.

That guru Ustad Iqbal Ahmed Khan of Delhi gharana passed away on 17th December.  Read it on Vishal's twitter.

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Remember the contestant who was Krishna bhatt and fell out with his guru? then they patched up during audition time.

That guru Ustad Iqbal Ahmed Khan of Delhi gharana passed away on 17th December.  Read it on Vishal's twitter.

Sorry to hear this . Guru seemed to be a nice person. RIP

Sad to know this. RIPπŸ™

According to Indian Idol 12 Wikipedia,  75-80% of the contestants have participated in singing reality shows be The Voice India, Saregamapa I'll etc.     Shocking??????!!!!!!!   No, in my opinion

According to Indian Idol 12 Wikipedia,  75-80% of the contestants have participated in singing reality shows be The Voice India, Saregamapa I'll etc.     Shocking??????!!!!!!!   No, in my opinion

Yes not shocking at all. This is the trend these days. Be it singing show or dancing, on any channel, hardly there is a fresh talent.