Top 15 of Indian Idol 12 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

In my opinion Neha cannot sing so how can she be a judge!!!!

She mostly sings remixes and same tone pitch. not on high tone as she knows her voice will not come out.   Sunidhi is better singer than Neha. 

Because she is popular and brings TRP. She has judged 3 shows and all have been superhits.

Even I prefer Sunidhi. Shankar Mahadevan, Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik etc can be a better panel.

Originally posted by altgr

Because she is popular and brings TRP. She has judged 3 shows and all have been superhits.

Even I prefer Sunidhi. Shankar Mahadevan, Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik etc can be a better panel.

For popularity u need some money backing publicity and let the channel/label promote you. That's no rocket science.

The contestants were also fire. Had Idol 10 not been so freaking awesome, the audience wouldn't have come back to watch more. So the ones who got the TRPs were Neelanjana, Ankush, Vibhor, Salman, Nitin etc and ofcourse Maniesh Paul.

Shankar Mahadevan and Alka Yagnik are already judging shows...they should bring other names.

The judges and host are so boring...I miss the season which had Manish Paul

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

In my opinion Neha cannot sing so how can she be a judge!!!!

She mostly sings remixes and same tone pitch. not on high tone as she knows her voice will not come out.   Sunidhi is better singer than Neha. 

Wasn't she a former contestant? 

LOL, yes. I've seen comments on YT that she's a terrible singer. IMO, her quality tone is quite unvaried in all of her songs --- no diversity at all. Yes, Sunidhi does sing better.

I remember in past SRGMP shows, they used to have really good judges excluding some. @Ashley.tisdale already mentioned Javed Ali. Others include Kalyanji-Anandji, Jatin-Lalit, Shankar Mahadevan, etc. I thought the quality went a bit down from 2004-05 onwards a bit but it was still tolerable. It got better when they used to bring other judges (like 20 something judges?) before the main judges would lock their scores in. 

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

For popularity u need some money backing publicity and let the channel/label promote you. That's no rocket science.

The contestants were also fire. Had Idol 10 not been so freaking awesome, the audience wouldn't have come back to watch more. So the ones who got the TRPs were Neelanjana, Ankush, Vibhor, Salman, Nitin etc and ofcourse Maniesh Paul.

Shankar Mahadevan and Alka Yagnik are already judging shows...they should bring other names.

Yes, that season was actually tolerable. Aditya's hosting skills have become boring with time in comparison to Manish. 

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Of course contestants and music is the main reason for the success of any show.

I am also a big fan of II season 10. L'il Champs 2017 and II 10 are once in a lifetime seasons.

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

The judges and host are so boring...I miss the season which had Manish Paul

I too wanted Maniesh but😭

Originally posted by Meena_J

Wasn't she a former contestant? 

LOL, yes. I've seen comments on YT that she's a terrible singer. IMO, her quality tone is quite unvaried in all of her songs --- no diversity at all. Yes, Sunidhi does sing better.

She was in season 2 and I think her singing skills were even insulted by anu malik LOL

I too wanted Maniesh but😭

i guess he just finished srgmp lil champs so took a break

i hope he comes back next season

idk why aditya and manish have swapped shows😭