| Welcome and Permission Thread |

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey guys!


I'd like to welcome everyone on board the forum of the sweet and beautiful show, Story 9 Months Ki.


I sincerely hope that each one of you has a great time here.


We would appreciate if everyone took the DTs permission before posting any important threads - that way it is fair to everyone. Threads posted without permission will be trashed!


The post below contains the list of topics.


Rest assured,

Have fun!

Cheers.


Posted: 2 months ago

1. Creations Gallery - Madhura..

2. Picture Gallery - SillySeasonHere 

3. Alia AT -

4. Sarangdhar AT -

5. S&A AT -

6. Jodi name Poll -

7. Member's Introduction Thread -

8. Episode Discussion Thread -

9. MOTW -

10. GOTW -

11. TRP Thread -

12. Social Media Updates - SillySeasonHere 



For any other important topics, kindly post the request here or PM me.


Note: After taking permission, the topic needs to be opened within 48 hours.



Edited by Mannmohanaa - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago

Social Media Updates Thread please smiley4

Posted: 2 months ago

Can I open Pic Gallery too?


I thought someone would take that...but since no one is...Can I?

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere


Can I open Pic Gallery too?


I thought someone would take that...but since no one is...Can I?

Yes go ahead :)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa


1. Creations Gallery - Madhura..

2. Picture Gallery - SillySeasonHere 

3. Alia AT -

4. Sarangdhar AT -

5. S&A AT -

6. Jodi name Poll -

7. Member's Introduction Thread -

8. Episode Discussion Thread -

9. MOTW -

10. GOTW -

11. TRP Thread -

12. Social Media Updates - SillySeasonHere 



For any other important topics, kindly post the request here or PM me.


Note: After taking permission, the topic needs to be opened within 48 hours.




About Jodi name, on twitter & on Instagram as per polls conducted by some FCs 'SaraLia' was selected by majority. Although a lot use 'SaRia' too. I personally prefer 'SaraLia' though cz the other one is already in use for a variety of things unrelated to show on Insta/twitter both. FCs of the show as well as actors also use 'SaraLia'. It would be good if a uniform name hashtag is used by whole fandom. Although I don't want to impose anything. 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Andromeda001



About Jodi name, on twitter & on Instagram as per polls conducted by some FCs 'SaraLia' was selected by majority. Although a lot use 'SaRia' too. I personally prefer 'SaraLia' though cz the other one is already in use for a variety of things unrelated to show on Insta/twitter both. FCs of the show as well as actors also use 'SaraLia'. It would be good if a uniform name hashtag is used by whole fandom. Although I don't want to impose anything. 

You can have a quick poll here, along with some other options. We usually do go by the hashtags used by official FCs, but let's just have an official announcement. 

You can open the poll if you want.


Story 9 Months Ki 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Story 9 Months Ki Social Media Updates || Thread

pencil SillySeasonHere   stackexchange 55   eye 2112

SillySeasonHere 55 2112 4 days ago SillySeasonHere
|| Member's Introduction Thread ||

pencil TragedyQueen_19   stackexchange 6   eye 712

TragedyQueen_19 6 712 21 days ago QxainxX
⚫Writer Sarangdhar ki inspiring Poetry Thread ⚫

pencil JIYA_22   stackexchange 16   eye 940

JIYA_22 16 940 1 months ago JIYA_22

Topic Info

4 Participants 16 Replies 1273Views

Topic started by Mannmohanaa

Last replied by TragedyQueen_19

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP