Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update 11th December 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 11th December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar, Mayura and Aishwarya are in a saree shop. Aishwarya asks Omkar about an saree and he says wear it, it will look good on you. Omkar kept looking at Mayura always. Aishwarya goes to try it the saree on. Aishwarya's boyfriend comes there and signals her. Mayura asks Omkar to drink the juice and make his mouth sweet. Mayura says your focus is good, you couldn't get your eyes off of me. She says you kept looking at me, I will go and see your wife, being your dasi. She goes. But the salesman stops Mayura from going in as their customers have problems seeing her face. Omkar says you are right, and asks Mayura to go out and wait. 

Aishwarya asks Manish her boyfriend to talk important and shares her plan. Manish says I understood and asks her to get ready, she will message him after a short time.  Mayura is waiting outside angrily. Aishwarya tells Omkar she liked few of the sarees. Mayura throws the welcome board outside, and the saleswoman asked why? Mayura says if any one who is blind and handicapped can come here. Mayura says I don't need to hide my face you, you need to change your thinking. The saleswoman apologizes to Mayura. Everyone claps for her. Aishwarya messages her boyfriend to come and hit Omkar with his car. Mayura shouts Omkar and asks if he is fine, Aishwarya pushes him in safety side. They all reach home. Omkar's mother is talking to the pandit ji and he says the next seven days are very difficult for Omkar, and it is life threatening for him. 

Manish, Aishwarya's boyfriend asks her why did you save Omkar? Aishwarya says what if he had died, then Mayura would have asked her share in the property. Mayura thinks who can attempt to kill Omkar. Aishwarya says to Manish they need to kill Mayura first. Mayura looks outside and sees Aishwarya standing outside alone late in the night. 

Precap: 

Omkar falls down after getting poisoned. Omkar's mother asks Mayura to save her husband.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update Prii

Let’s see what is awaiting us in the evening