Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chiillii

Unlike the utter BS shown in RK Serial, 

Radha and Krishna's love was the reason for their desire to be together, but when situation arose such that it was either they could perform their duty towards their family / society or fulfill their desire to be together, They rightly chose duty by giving up their desire.

Radha that people worship never assumed that just because her love is pure and true, her desire to be together in a happy married life with Krishna should be fulfilled. 

This show has made a complete mess of what was a beautiful lesson to everyone.

Whatever is written about Radha, she never even remotely was disloyal to Ayan. She took it that Krishna was her love and her love now was Ayan meaning Ayan was another form of Krishna.

The best is that the show missed Udhavji because Radha Krishna never separated

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

This show was actually watchable inspite of too many distortions in the first few months. Later the writers and the director decided to only fulfill the wishes of teenage fans who just want to see their Sumellika together in every episode even at the cost of the show and that's what happened. These teenagers enjoy seeing Sumellika but this show has become the worst mytho show ever. 

The director was boasting that the show would definitely run in 2021 too, of course it would run but for not too long. I have a feeling it won't survive for even 6 months 

What will they show after Dwarika Vidhwans?

I once thought that maybe Radha Krishna in Golok with Balram n other deities plotting against them, though I fear expressing my view no one knows they might actually show this

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

What will they show after Dwarika Vidhwans?

I once thought that maybe Radha Krishna in Golok with Balram n other deities plotting against them, though I fear expressing my view no one knows they might actually show this

Yeah after RK move to Golok there's nothing to show unless Swastik guys would add more fiction to their Swastik Puraan. 😃

Teenage fans asked for Golok holi and the director has promised them that. Maybe they will show some more stupid fiction to impress the teenage fans. 😁

Yeah after RK move to Golok there's nothing to show unless Swastik guys would add more fiction to their Swastik Puraan. 😃

Teenage fans asked for Golok holi and the director has promised them that. Maybe they will show some more stupid fiction to impress the teenage fans. 😁

I had always felt Suryaputra Karna was the worst recreation of Mahabharat. Radha Krishna even crossed it's mark. Sorry to say but even a fan fiction justifying Dusshashan would be better than this crap

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Here's where I say none of the canon texts mention Radha for Krishna to go on and on about prem. I see him talking a lot about dharm and karm, not prem.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The PH should produce Sumelika music videos and shut this crap. ðŸ˜†ðŸĪŠ

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Here's where I say none of the canon texts mention Radha for Krishna to go on and on about prem. I see him talking a lot about dharm and karm, not prem.

Same here. I have always read about Krishna teaching mankind Dharma and Karma. This is the first show I am seeing Krishna talking about Prem more than anything. 

Their show's song is "paane ko hi prem kare jag ki yehi reet. prem samjhayegi ab radha krishna ki preet". So they are trying to tell viewers that don't think about anything else, neither ur duty or anything. Just keep making sure ur lover is always there with u even at the cost of everything 

When they used to show that paane ko hi prem kare...song I used to think this serial will show how Krishna and Radha never tried to fulfill their love by living with each other. They separated but still their love for each other was divine and true. But they are showing just the opposite. 😂

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

You all will be surprised at the Fandom that still exists in insta, true love and all that. The producer and writers are catering to just that Fandom. I dont think they ever cared about portraying the true essence of this divine couple. Classic example of one spoling their own dish or burning  their own house i would say.

These teens toppled the StarBharata FD. 

I myself was a teenager when SB aired in 2013-14. The current set of teens make me feel less guilty about my thoughts and actions back during that time. Sometimes I even feel proud of my teenage self. ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Asking again, what's the point of the much publicized Anant Mahamilan when there hasn't been a separation in first place? 😅

Would that Anant Mahamilan curse us with the sight of the divine lovers performing a happy nritya over the submerged Dwarka? Ki chalo jaan chooti sab logon se. ðŸĪŠ

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Asking again, what's the point of the much publicized Anant Mahamilan when there hasn't been a separation in first place? 😅

Would that Anant Mahamilan curse us with the sight of the divine lovers performing a happy nritya over the submerged Dwarka? Ki chalo jaan chooti sab logon se. ðŸĪŠ

Hahahaha, we should ask ST and the writers for this grand vision of theirs. I just wonder how they propagate their story on Twitter and how some fans go gaga over it  LOL. 

Well the divine couple in this show will destroy everything to meet up in golok.