Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Love CC#10/DT Nt Pg#41 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I think Producer and creative writer doesn't like jambavathi in general..

Edited by Sweetypie34 - 3 years ago

I actually watched the latest.

What kind of insanity is this?!

Samba is drowning Dwaraka on purpose. Radha is running away, hoping he'll stop once she's gone.

Krishna refuses to save Dwaraka as long as Radha doesn't return.

Basically, Krishna is willing to let all the people drown to their deaths?

Emotional blackmail to have his girlfriend on the side in addition to his wives?

Then, Krishna is declaring to Samba his love for his mother is not actually love. It's twisted I grant you. But it is a legitimate relationship. How is Krishna letting Dwaraka drown to get Radha - an ILLEGITIMATE lover - back not MORE twisted than Samba's?

If anyone who works for any of these production houses comes along, one free piece of advice.

Invest in some solid writers. Develop character sketches and at least an overarching plot before you jump into production. Sets and actors are important. But without actual good writing, even the best sets will not work. Case in point: Thugs of Hindostan. 

Edited to add one more suggestion. If you insist on doing mytho shows, please at least see what they looked like. Krishna was the original cowboy, a wrestler, a swordsman. Casting unfit butterballs or 100-pound weaklings in the role makes the plot unbelievable. Plus, he was dark. Not blue. He was so dark he was almost blue. There is a difference. 

Take a look at the kid Krishna in this pic. The mischief in his demeanor. Don't tell me India doesn't have dark-skinned boys who can act mischievous. 

Naresh Nil

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sweetypie34

R u talking abt swastika rk right

yes

What i don't understand is why. Samba is already a villain as per Vyasa's text. He was actually supposed to be handsome chap who seduced his father's wives. Not enough villainy? He RAPED Lakshmana. 

You know what I would have loved to see despite it being fictional? Radha standing up for Lakshmana. Unlike Draupadi who stood up for herself, we don't know what happened with Lakshmana. Instead of taking away Draupadi's glory, they could've simply shown Radha doing that for Lakshmana. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

What i don't understand is why. Samba is already a villain as per Vyasa's text. He was actually supposed to be handsome chap who seduced his father's wives. Not enough villainy? He RAPED Lakshmana. 

You know what I would have loved to see despite it being fictional? Radha standing up for Lakshmana. Unlike Draupadi who stood up for herself, we don't know what happened with Lakshmana. Instead of taking away Draupadi's glory, they could've simply shown Radha doing that for Lakshmana. 

You nailed it . fantastic. Itnaaa insult to lord krishna kabhi nayee hosaktha .now to core Jambavathi ka besathi upcoming.. irritating more than ayan clan

First of all Dwarka when Krishna created why Rukmini Devi is worshipped along with him..ppl must have some basic sense when scripting a story..Radha is worshipped as Lakshmi in many places..but not like this..just bcoz story name is rk not that radha a fevicol and krishna is gum..

Dekho the way krishna find radha again..so teens love they r showing.

Upar se precap mein Samba dekhi hasiharihain.. Jambavathi going to get atmost besathi in dwarka.

Better they kill all and rk raajkarehain

These writers simply don't know to create good plots even as a fiction. So expecting from them is like fooling ourselves. God only knows what research they did initially or are doing still to drag the show. I pity all the actors!!!

Sid T does not like krishna or what?!?? Why will he show something of this sort. This krishna is i don't know such stark different from starbharat s krishna i can't beileve that both the shows are by the same production house. 

Krishna's entire life was sacrifice. Even his marriages were meant for the wellbeing of his people or to rescue the women in question. He was ready to sacrifice his life in Kurukshetra war to save the empire from criminals. 

RK Krishna is ready to sacrifice all yadavas to have the pleasure of his girlfriend's company. 😆

And Radha, the nonexistent character, is so clueless that she doesn't even realize how utterly toxic this is and believes it to be eternal love.

Gimme a break!

Krishna's entire life was sacrifice. Even his marriages were meant for the wellbeing of his people or to rescue the women in question. He was ready to sacrifice his life in Kurukshetra war to save the empire from criminals. 

RK Krishna is ready to sacrifice all yadavas to have the pleasure of his girlfriend's company. 😆

And Radha, the nonexistent character, is so clueless that she doesn't even realize how utterly toxic this is and believes it to be eternal love.

Gimme a break!

Hehe..I hve a feelimg krishna ll kill jambavathi and Samba saying it's karma