Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hina Khan has confirmed for a Cameo but only for Star Parrivar she will be hosting the show as AKSHARA along with Naira. What is your take on it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hina has been akshara for so many years. Find her better as komo.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I read that news as well. Hina announced it on her Instagram as well. I was excited that she's returning in the show, but nope, she is returning in the Awards. But that's OK. Star has approached her because Re runs of the show at 1pm daily on Star Plus are doing so well and also giving viewership to the channel. In star utsav, they again restarted the show at 11pm since beginning as the 8.30/9pm show of YRKKH has reached to the young generation already. So all the slots of re runs are doing well for them, especially 1pm of Star Plus hence, they thought of calling Hina and give her the credit where she deserves. ⭐️⭐️

I hope they call Karan as well and we will see Karan, Hina, Shivangi and Mohsin. All 4 of them together in the award show. 

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What will she do in the event as Akshara? Will Kairav see her

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved Akshara for most part, a very sensible character. Strength to strength only. Hoping to the OG Naitik too.

For me, it’s AK > KN :) 

Better chemistry and better storyline.