Kundali Bhagya

Where is the story ?

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I stopped watching KDB for a while and started watching Naamkaran (which I haven't seen when airing ) 

When I saw all these episodes of KDB now I just have some question to makers 

Why they are showing so much negativity, we are used to see bad people winning in real life.. When we are watching something we expect good things to happen 

On the wedding night karan hated preeta, their reception was the next day and he said he missed her when she was not around 

The next day muh dikhai ceremony, he was romancing her and addressed her preeta karan luthra, told her he cares for her 

Forth day(or 5th day), karava chauth day they have been shown as regular married couple, hugging each other, even karan said I can't think of hurting you like really?????? Don't u remember what u did ?

Fifth day, they have shown as if they are married since years

I loved those scenes as I adore their chemistry but where is the story? If you hate someone and think that the person has tried to kill your father, At least show something connected.... Either karan thinking that preeta can't do this what was I thinking before!!!.

At least clear misunderstanding before starting any NEW 

Honestly, their relationship has been shown very shallow 

Husband / best friend doesn't believe her wife.. A girl who can not take stand for herself 

If preeta wanted alimony what's wrong, does it make her bad? NO karan did wrong to her 

Think if this would have happen in real life or to someone dear to you would you think it as normal without other one apologizing? ..

If preeta don't keep fast being sick... Does it make her bad? NO

It's 2020, show women empowerment instead of saying I forgive you. If someone does bad to u, take revenge 

The way sarla said I forgive u because u are connected to this family is nonsense... 

This story is not connected.. I am feeling like watching different story...

Spending 400 episodes exposing sharlyn's pregnancy and now accepting as if this is right 

Even every track is different it should be connected..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly. Even I think the same.... first of all Karan did so wrong with Preeta .... left her on the road for which till this date he hasn’t shown any remorse.... he even forced her to see all the wedding rituals with Mahira and even though he married Preeta again, he was thinking he is getting married to Mahira so the guy clearly did not care for the girl. 

Preeta on the other hand till Karan’s mehandi track was pretty consistent.... after Karan gifted her dupatta while dropping her home, suddenly she has a change of heart.... she forgave him... became a totally dependent wife.... also even though she married Karan to save Mahesh and herself admitted to her mother that Karan is not a good person... then why is she romancing him? that karwachauth track .. that dialogue ..”isse mera or karan ka rishta pakka hoga” i mean what the hell? 

Karan accepted her as wife to expose her but where is he trying to do that? he is happily doing romance, lovey dovey fights... It makes me so frustrated like watching a different story altogether...

also this show has very bad male to female ratio... in today’s episode only karan was there rest preeta,srishti, ramona,  sarla, kareena, sherlyn, bani, rakhi, mahira i.e 1:8 

I am frustrated with the storyline, I recently discovered the show and watched all the episodes in one go and now I was like why I wasted so much time when they have to butcher the story this way? they could have done wonders after that first wedding.... for me it was a very interesting twist....but they chose to make storyline very negative. earlier though prithvi and sherlyn were winning always, it was still fun to watch now it has become so negative so melodramatic.... people are crying literally in every episode and unrealistic dialogues and situations..... I can rant on and on....but honestly the only thing I am curious at this point is how they are going to bring Karan’s redemption track? they literally closed all possibilities..... he has nothing to feel guilty about as Preeta has already forgiven him....they both are behaving as there is no misunderstandings between them... every revelation which should be a big thing is shown way too lightly.... janki’s memory for which everyone is waiting has become of no consequence.... prithvi and sherlyn affair revelation no big deal... Sherlyn pregnancy revelation nobody raise an eyebrow and what is this Rishabh accepting Sherlyn’s pregnancy .... plus sherlyn being pregnant for last 2-3 years is way too stupid...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago
Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Totally!! That's why I always watch any series when it comes to an end so I know it's going to turn bad or not.. This started to make me frustrated 😫, It's been shown as if a girl should forgive if he is her husband 🙄

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Exactly. Even I think the same.... first of all Karan did so wrong with Preeta .... left her on the road for which till this date he hasn’t shown any remorse.... he even forced her to see all the wedding rituals with Mahira and even though he married Preeta again, he was thinking he is getting married to Mahira so the guy clearly did not care for the girl. 

Preeta on the other hand till Karan’s mehandi track was pretty consistent.... after Karan gifted her dupatta while dropping her home, suddenly she has a change of heart.... she forgave him... became a totally dependent wife.... also even though she married Karan to save Mahesh and herself admitted to her mother that Karan is not a good person... then why is she romancing him? that karwachauth track .. that dialogue ..”isse mera or karan ka rishta pakka hoga” i mean what the hell? 

Karan accepted her as wife to expose her but where is he trying to do that? he is happily doing romance, lovey dovey fights... It makes me so frustrated like watching a different story altogether...

also this show has very bad male to female ratio... in today’s episode only karan was there rest preeta,srishti, ramona,  sarla, kareena, sherlyn, bani, rakhi, mahira i.e 1:8 

I am frustrated with the storyline, I recently discovered the show and watched all the episodes in one go and now I was like why I wasted so much time when they have to butcher the story this way? they could have done wonders after that first wedding.... for me it was a very interesting twist....but they chose to make storyline very negative. earlier though prithvi and sherlyn were winning always, it was still fun to watch now it has become so negative so melodramatic.... people are crying literally in every episode and unrealistic dialogues and situations..... I can rant on and on....but honestly the only thing I am curious at this point is how they are going to being Karan’s redemption track? they literally closed all possibilities..... he has nothing to feel guilty about as Preeta has already forgiven him....they both are behaving as there is no misunderstandings between them... every revelation which should be a big thing is shown way too lightly.... janki’s memory for which everyone is waiting has become of no consequence.... prithvi and sherlyn affair revelation no big deal... Sherlyn pregnancy revelation nobody raise an eyebrow and what is this Rishabh accepting Sherlyn’s pregnancy .... plus sherlyn being pregnant for last 2-3 years is way too stupid...

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I am pretty sure at this point writers even forgot what all misunderstandings they have .. one should make a list of all misunderstandings and tag the writer to refresh his memory over IG or twitter... may be instead of showing mindless twists, he can pick one to clear it... also I really wanted Pawan and Srishti angle that was very interesting.... I totally loved Srishti earlier. The way she used to give it back to everyone, no nonsense and that chase sequence where she captured billa. I loved the girl and initially when everyone else is oblivious to each other’s feelings... it was as if only Srishti has eyes and brain to see and comprehend.... but after preeta-karan wedding, makers made her totally unreasonable, fawning over karan instead of being her sister’s support system and unnecessary dialogues at unnecessary places... creating more trouble and problems for her sister ..... but I prefer Srishti and Pawan face offs over current track... Srishti is no Preeta.... she will definitely give it back to Pawan....unlike Preeta who was way too devoted blind fiancée to Prithvi....and I just hope they end Mahira’s track and bring Prithvi back in action... we haven’t had a karan-prithvi face off after karan stopped preeta and prithvi marriage for the second time.... may be in srishti-pawan track we can see that face off ... I miss Prithvi man... he is full entertainment package....

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am frustrated with the storyline, I recently discovered the show and watched all the episodes in one go and now I was like why I wasted so much time when they have to butcher the story this way? they could have done wonders after that first wedding.... for me it was a very interesting twist....but they chose to make storyline very negative. earlier though prithvi and sherlyn were winning always, it was still fun to watch now it has become so negative so melodramatic.... people are crying literally in every episode and unrealistic dialogues and situations..... I can rant on and on....but honestly the only thing I am curious at this point is how they are going to being Karan’s redemption track? they literally closed all possibilities..... he has nothing to feel guilty about as Preeta has already forgiven him....they both are behaving as there is no misunderstandings between them... every revelation which should be a big thing is shown way too lightly.... janki’s memory for which everyone is waiting has become of no consequence.... prithvi and sherlyn affair revelation no big deal... Sherlyn pregnancy revelation nobody raise an eyebrow and what is this Rishabh accepting Sherlyn’s pregnancy .... plus sherlyn being pregnant for last 2-3 years is way too stupid...

@red...... 🤣🤣🤣😆

i dont know why but it really made me laugh.

i agree..... they toned down the drama factor to such extent that the show has become extremely boring now.

i would say that everything that happend after preeta's entry to luthra house till now is just a filler. they wanted to make audience believe that things are happening but actually nothing happened 😅 story didnt move an inch.

an_am thumbnail

@TM: we know that karan was at the peak of his villain avatar when preeran got married for the second time. but they started to tone down every thing after preeta's entry to luthra house.

preeran's wedding and preeta's entry was a big step in kdb world so makers decided to drag for a few months after that. it is not easy to drag like this when the show already 3.5 years old so they decided to add lollipop revelations along with lollipop romantic scenes. they made it look like that story is moving but actually nothing happened.

if u notice they made karan hero from practical villain again in these 5 months. he moved from peak of villain avatar to the peak of mahanta in this duration. now his character is ready for a sudden fall again. which might very well happen at the end of honeymoon track. we know karan still doesnt know that preeta lied to him about being with prithvi at their reception night.

imo this whole arc to make karan mahan was unnecessary and a total filler. they could have made karan stoop lower than he already was after his second wedding. but no..... they had to make him mahan again so that they can drag for a few months. and to give preeran close scenes to the fans who were waiting for their wedding night and honeymoon and all without compromising on the basic plot of the show.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

@TM: we know that karan was at the peak of his villain avatar when preeran got married for the second time. but they started to tone down every thing after preeta's entry to luthra house.

preeran's wedding and preeta's entry was a big step in kdb world so makers decided to drag for a few months after that. it is not easy to drag like this when the show already 3.5 years old so they decided to add lollipop revelations along with lollipop romantic scenes. they made it look like that story is moving but actually nothing happened.

if u notice they made karan hero from practical villain again in these 5 months. he moved from peak of villain avatar to the peak of mahanta in this duration. now his character is ready for a sudden fall again. which might very well happen at the end of honeymoon track. we know karan still doesnt know that preeta lied to him about being with prithvi at their reception night.

imo this whole arc to make karan mahan was unnecessary and a total filler. they could have made karan stoop lower than he already was after his second wedding. but no..... they had to make him mahan again so that they can drag for a few months. and to give preeran close scenes to the fans who were waiting for their wedding night and honeymoon and all without compromising on the basic plot of the show.

At this point I have zero hope from Karan’s character...I just want Preeta for once to stand up for herself .... she is a doctor for god sake.... if he stoops lower than he already has ... I want a new guy in Preeta’s life .... may be not romantically.... may be a long lost rich brother who has issues with their mother and Sarla broke all ties with him... but he comes back to rescue her sisters and teach the meaning of self respect to Preeta .... or a long lost friend (I thought someone name Arjun just for fun so that prithvi can have more entertaining dialogues like Preeta ji k karan arjun) .... but this show definitely need some positive strong male characters not psycho like mahira or vamps.... there is already an overdose 

an_am thumbnail

At this point I have zero hope from Karan’s character...I just want Preeta for once to stand up for herself .... she is a doctor for god sake.... if he stoops lower than he already has ... I want a new guy in Preeta’s life .... may be not romantically.... may be a long lost rich brother who has issues with their mother and Sarla broke all ties with him... but he comes back to rescue her sisters and teach the meaning of self respect to Preeta .... or a long lost friend (I thought someone name Arjun just for fun so that prithvi can have more entertaining dialogues like Preeta ji k karan arjun) .... but this show definitely need some positive strong male characters not psycho like mahira or vamps.... there is already an overdose 

i agree about the overload of females in this show. it is sickening 🥴

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am frustrated with the storyline, I recently discovered the show and watched all the episodes in one go and now I was like why I wasted so much time when they have to butcher the story this way? they could have done wonders after that first wedding.... for me it was a very interesting twist....but they chose to make storyline very negative. earlier though prithvi and sherlyn were winning always, it was still fun to watch now it has become so negative so melodramatic.... people are crying literally in every episode and unrealistic dialogues and situations..... I can rant on and on....but honestly the only thing I am curious at this point is how they are going to bring Karan’s redemption track? they literally closed all possibilities..... he has nothing to feel guilty about as Preeta has already forgiven him....they both are behaving as there is no misunderstandings between them... every revelation which should be a big thing is shown way too lightly.... janki’s memory for which everyone is waiting has become of no consequence.... prithvi and sherlyn affair revelation no big deal... Sherlyn pregnancy revelation nobody raise an eyebrow and what is this Rishabh accepting Sherlyn’s pregnancy .... plus sherlyn being pregnant for last 2-3 years is way too stupid...

Same after watching Yrkkh for Kaira till bout year and a half ago, this is second itv show I have watched after recently discovering it during lockdown on Zee anmol when Monisha track was going on and watching the whole series after watching the good old episodes only to discover that the present track is stagnant and storyless.

Whatever you guys have said here is absolutely correct but I think nothing is gonna happen because I think KKB the sister show which is older than KDB the fans have same problem as far as I know.

Itv I think can only be watched if you keep logic aside and for Ekta shows you should also keep law aside. What message is she trying to give by not punishing and exposing the villans how many crimes you may comit you can roam freely in the society to commit more crimes.

And Kareena eww I hate her face and stupid annoying expressions. She is like how can Aroras ever be happy. Is it because she herself could not be happy in life ever despite being rich so these girls (preeta and shrishti)  who are poor by marrying her rich boys how can they be happy and enjoying life. She wants to enjoy some kind of superiority complex by feeling that someone is below her. Irritating annoying and sadist woman.

About male to female ratio even I have been saying that it's so bad. Rishabh is the lead he should be there. 🥺🥺

This show has become melodrama show which is going on because of preeran romantic scenes. Let's see how far they can take it without a story.

All the male characters need to be brought back and sherlyn, Mahira, Ramona and Kareena should be thrown out. Enough is enough. Maybe they can expose Sherlyn and bring her back after sometime because I love how Ruhi enacts her character so well. But rest Kareena, Ramona and Mahira should permanently be thrown out.  Monisha was such a better villan. She was badass and fun to watch atleast.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Same after watching Yrkkh for Kaira till bout year and a half ago, this is second itv show I have watched after recently discovering it during lockdown on Zee anmol when Monisha track was going on and watching the whole series after watching the good old episodes only to discover that the present track is stagnant and storyless.

Whatever you guys have said here is absolutely correct but I think nothing is gonna happen because I think KKB the sister show which is older than KDB the fans have same problem as far as I know.

Itv I think can only be watched if you keep logic aside and for Ekta shows you should also keep law aside. What message is she trying to give by not punishing and exposing the villans how many crimes you may comit you can roam freely in the society to commit more crimes.

And Kareena eww I hate her face and stupid annoying expressions. She is like how can Aroras ever be happy. Is it because she herself could not be happy in life ever despite being rich so these girls (preeta and shrishti)  who are poor by marrying her rich boys how can they be happy and enjoying life. She wants to enjoy some kind of superiority complex by feeling that someone is below her. Irritating annoying and sadist woman.

About male to female ratio even I have been saying that it's so bad. Rishabh is the lead he should be there. 🥺🥺

This show has become melodrama show which is going on because of preeran romantic scenes. Let's see how far they can take it without a story.

All the male characters need to be brought back and sherlyn, Mahira, Ramona and Kareena should be thrown out. Enough is enough. Maybe they can expose Sherlyn and bring her back after sometime because I love how Ruhi enacts her character so well. But rest Kareena, Ramona and Mahira should permanently be thrown out.  Monisha was such a better villan. She was badass and fun to watch atleast.

@red: even proper drama is not there in the show now. infact there is no drama after preeta's entry in luthra house. the only thing that happened is how they made karan a hero from a practical antagonist. i really hated this arc (without any head and tail) of turning him from worst to best. i dont know how long his fake mahanta will go on. i really hope it ends with this honeymoon track.

u as a preeran fan should be happy that u atleast got their romamtic scenes. from suhagrat to honeymoon. u got everything. i know proper background story wasnt there but proper romantic scenes were there. thats why makers brought this filler arc so that they can show preeran close scenes because these scenes might have not been there if they had moved the story forward.