Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

But the black dress she wore for shoppershop...

That's a different dress 

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Behenji brigades not asking to the lovely di why so much travelling, holidaying, doing commercial events amid the corona pandemic?

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dt is looking fab with her chiseled features on that SS ad.

I too can’t wait for divan’s upcoming show .

Whenever I get news about any joint event -dance /commercial ,I start humming my fav songs n feel excited .All smiles the whole day.

God is merciful .

An extended wish of a sequel to yhm together .

Hope never dies .

Fingers crossed .

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix-

Behenji brigades not asking to the lovely di why so much travelling, holidaying, doing commercial events amid the corona pandemic?

When mummy can travel, do jingles n ads instead of relaxing...when mummy can do ads in name of pregnancy n sell products why can't others  do after all it about livehood...

Urmisarkar thumbnail

Actors are shooting , doing ads, travelling, partying enjoying with friends.They hardly care about corona. But the most ridiculous fact is that every fandom pounce on others while they post pic on sm but incase of their fav they become silent. Afterall it is livelihood for their fav but not others. 

Not particularly pointing towards anyone DT, KP, AH every fandom is same 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmisarkar

Actors are shooting , doing ads, travelling, partying enjoying with friends.They hardly care about corona. But the most ridiculous fact is that every fandom pounce on others while they post pic on sm but incase of their fav they become silent. Afterall it is livelihood for their fav but not others. 

Not particularly pointing towards anyone DT, KP, AH every fandom is same 

I agree with you...it about other livehood too..hotels, travelling , air tickets...etc ..all of us are suffering...

These small travels might help in some business...all livehood need help n boasting...

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

When mummy can travel, do jingles n ads instead of relaxing...when mummy can do ads in name of pregnancy n sell products why can't others  do after all it about livehood...

U forgot one thing mummy was attending diwali parties even when she is pragnent and it's very risky for pragnent womans to attend gatherings 

Urmisarkar thumbnail

[QUOTE=sreeu12345]

I agree with you...it about other livehood too..hotels, travelling , air tickets...etc ..all of us are suffering...

These small travels might help in some business...all livehood need help n boasting...

I agree. I am not talking about actors. It is about every fandom who keeps boasting about their fav is perfect but point guns on others. And just like travelling even party shooting also helps some business like food caterers and technicians.  But I don' t believe  actors doing it thinking about others  they are doing it for their own pleasure. So no point of being defensive. 

Edited by Urmisarkar - 3 years ago