Best friends wala Essay: Competition now open

Posted: 3 years ago

Virat: PP meri best friend hai aur hamari baat huyi hai ki tum hamari best friendship ke beech me Nahi aaungi.

Sai: Mujhe koi shaukh bhi Nahi hai. Aur aap he baar Baar mujhe best friend wala essay Kyun sunate hain🤣 

Virat: 😳

So students, we have managed to decipher the meaning of 'maturity' in one of our previous discussions. Today let us look at 'best friends' what do you mean by best friends?

Whoever gives the best answer will get a special gift from ACP Virat Chavan at a very important prize distribution ceremony later😄 

Let me start:

Best friend wo hai, who keeps his/her ears so sharply tuned towards the room of their best friend and his spouse that they can go running to help them even when they are not actually called, but at the slightest mention of their existence.

Best friend wo hai Jo Bina ghadi dekhe Kisi bhi waqt Apne friend aur Uske spouse ke room me entry le Sakta/Sakti hai. If the door is closed, knock Karke and if it's open, toh Bina soche. Warna kahe Ka/ki best friend.

Best friend wo hai Jo Baar Baar friend aur spouse Ko Yaad dilate rahe that they could be fighting because of 'meri wajah se'? Because the friend and spouse need to remember that the 'best friend' is the most important aspect o their lives and their world will revolve around him/her.

Please keep the essay coming 😄 aaj is topic par bhi clarity Bana li Lete hain

I was about to post the same thing on this MY BEST FRIEND topic 😂

Originally posted by Sona03

I was about to post the same thing on this MY BEST FRIEND topic 😂

Isse apna hi post samjho, friend. Warna kahe ki friendship 😅

Best friend woh jo jaanti hai ki best friend hai, fir bhi pooche tumhari zindagi mein meri kya jagah hai

mein itni mature nahi ke best friend ke rishtey ko samajh sakun :)

Best friend woh hai, jo aadhi raat ko puchti hai "Tumhari life mein meri kya jagah hai?"

Best friend woh hai, jo apni best friend ke suhaagraat ke time pe arrangements ke saath uncomfortble hoti hai.

Best friend woh hai, jo apni laapata  Pati ke baare mein ek baar bhi nahi sochti hai, sirf apni best friend cum devar ke baare mein sochti hai

Best friend woh hai, jo apni best friend/devar se indirectly EMA ke liye poochti hai.

Best friend woh jo apne parent ke saath ghar jaane ke bajah, best friend ki life kharab karne rukh jati hain😈

Best friend woh hai jo apne best friend ki har photo zoom kar karke dekhe 🤢