The AsYa/KaBhi DT/AT #1 : The Serbian Connect!! - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

To mere hone se kya hai u can discuss AsYa waise bhi and show to aaye to discuss karenge chemistry physics etc

True. But we do need you to come and join the discussions. As right now, practically no one's here. 

Originally posted by Antara123

True. But we do need you to come and join the discussions. As right now, practically no one's here. 

I will be more active starting this weekend 😃

I will be more active starting this weekend 😃

AWESOME. Love you broo. Also did you see the latest post by Zee5? 

The epis are up 10 in all I will try and provide a short update 

Epi 1:

So epi starts with Asad staying at Metropol Palace in Serbia getting ready shower shot included ☺️and parallel Zoya is getting ready to get married , Zo is from Londpn but having destination wedding in Serbia and Zo isnt interested in getting married so calls her mom and then has a convo with her mom about she doesnt want to marry the low IQ whey protein obsessed Goldy and how she wants to meet her Abu who wants to meet her as their must be reason to it the mom isnt too convinced. Asad is getting for the international shooting competition where he is taking part and his Ammi and Tamatar call in to wish him luck. Zoya re hears her fathers voice message carrying his wish to see her once and just then she is called for nikaah. Asad is at the shooting competition and he see's the girl who broke up with him in the crowd cheering for him 😆. Asad ends up winning the competition but the break up with the girl angers him and he leaves the shooting competition venue without addressing the press while handing trophy to his coach and wahan Zoya has run from her nikaah after recollecting how her HUH was taken as Haan by Salman and co when he proposed to her😆 ..Asad driving the car in rage and to avoid hitting Zoya he turns the car away and car spins and then the Zo Asad banter starts with Zo saying he must be happy to see her alive given he left no chance to bump her off and that why does he drive when he doesnt know how to and Asad retorts why does she walk on the road if she doesnt know how to 😆 and says if you cant talk nicely then you should keep quiet and he says no one has spoken to me so rudely till date  😆 and offers to drop Zoya given its her Nikaah and Zo says no today is not my nikaah. Seeing Salman aka Goldy's goons Zo comes and sits in Asad's car and asks him to drive fast and again the banter starts where she asks him to apologise for nearly bumping her off and he is like why should I when u were walking on the road with closed eyes and she asks him to focus and not talk much Salman's goon start chasing their car and Asad swaps seats with Zoya asking her to drive (the swap bit was legit ☺️) while Asad takes out his gun fires a few shots and soon AsYa are in a safe spot and formally introduce each to the other and somewhere in New Delhi at Indian National Security Council HQ Damini is watching over Zo and AsYa.

End

The locales , the humour , the unknown intrigue factor and AsYa chemistry all top notch so far!!!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

OMG thank you for doing this! this will hold me over until I can watch 😭😃

Epi 2

So starts with Asad offering Zo to come with him to his hotel and then get a cab arranged for her and that he is going to walk to it and Zo agrees other side Salman and his goons discussing who the guy with Zo was ..was he indian, pakistani or Irish from Iran🤣 and that where ever she is he will find her....

Zo says to Asad that her phone is dead and she doesnt know the local lang else she wouldnt bother him asks him kuch hua hai aap itne serious kyun hai ?

Asad: aapke saath to hua hai aap serious kyun nahi hai🤣

And Zo thinks Asad is out in Serbia to hunt animals and is happy he busted a few cars with bullets and the animals r saved and goes onto say agar aapko mujhse baat nahi karni to appk mujhe keh sakte hai mujhe koi shauq nahi hai interfere karne ka

Asad: wo to dikh raha hai tabhi app itni der se khamosh hain 🤣

Zo calls him Sarcastic over he goes what🤣

A few local girls wave at Asad recognising him and he smiles Zo sees and teases him not bad u can smile and says how desi of him ki jahan gori ladki dekhi nahi wahan🤣 Asad is like why have you come with me Ms Farooqi 

Salman is searching for Zo literally crosses the place where she is but misses Zo continues telling Asad how every place has its own culture dressing sense etc and that he is so weirdly dressed in a suit that all r looking at him and he says no they are looking at you since she is in the bridal gown with his jacket on top

Zo tells him she will get a cab and call sana then book air tickets only to realise she aint got the money for the tickets and in the midst trips while climbing teh front stairs to the hotel and Asad catches her 

Inside the hotel lobby Asad tells Zo she can call Sana here and thats Plan B to Zo says you think I didnt think of this already and that I am very good with plans arz kia hai qabr pe meri phool ki jagah rakh aana jalebi ..plan ye kaam nahi kia to kya hua mere paas hai plan B ...and people r staring at her and Asad goes she is not with me she is crazy 🤣

Salman and family worrying about Zo ...the family is legit funny 

Some people trying to take Asads pic with Zo so Asad pulls Zoya into the lift and then this happens 

Zo says people will think I ran away with you and Asad is like no one will think so just then a lady in the elevator asks Asad if he is Indian and says she is here to attend a wedding and congratulates him thinking AsYa are a couple.

AsYa is Asads room and Asad asks Zo to be comfortable till her plan isnt there only to find Zo merrily sitting on the couch and having popcorn and she catches him looking at her and asks him to not give her such disgusted looks and judge her and he says his day was going all well as per plan till he met her and she is like why did you run into me and he is like why did you come and sit in my car and she is like didnt know Salman would send his goons and we cant always plan things and we should go with the flow and he says if u knew me you wouldnt say this to me and walks away and Zo says the day you know me yr head shall swim else where Damini n her colleagues are looking at Zoyas various clips and discussing her and Asad.

Asads coach calls him and asks him where is he and he says he got a bit caught up and coach asks if he is coming alone or with her ref to the girl who came to cheer for Asad at the competition and Asad is a bit lost looking at Zo whose opening her hair up and replies oh her and coach is like koi aur bhi hai 🤣

Zo wears Asads shirt and he is not very happy she says she willwash n send it back and asks for his address and he is like u r taking too much interest in me and Zo is like its basic manners from where I come from.Zo gets her mums call and she tells how she wants to meet her father and to not Salman  and call ends emotionally Asad comes to tell he is leaving and she taunts him for his cheerful personality and this happens

Asad leaves saying room is yrs till tom morning check out time. Asad has a phone chat with his mum and she tells how najma she and Riz (najmas boyfriend )are out for dinner celebrating  and asks him that. he looked upset and Asad says nothing like that while on phone Asads mum see's Rashid her husband..elsewhere Salman's goons land at Zo's hotel and Sana warns Zo about this and Zo realises they are at the door and tries to escape and it ends with AsYa on the Ledge of the hotel building.

End

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Awwwww ..I have seen just 2 and loved the chemistry the overall humour Asads sarcasm , the intrigue and the locales ..its been near perfect so far ❤️

Awwwww ..I have seen just 2 and loved the chemistry the overall humour Asads sarcasm , the intrigue and the locales ..its been near perfect so far ❤️

It's niceeeeee. There are some bits I didn't like. But I couldn't put it down so 😂😂😂