Fan Fictions

ROSID FF:-TITLE:- EVER CHARMING PRINCE (ON A BREAK) - Page 8

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

What made Sid suspect something and watch Bhanu?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

Why does Roli sort of recognize the house he took her to?

coderlady thumbnail

Sid about to have a heart attack thinking he married his sister.

coderlady thumbnail

He didn't marry a sister but he still married a cousin.  Will their family be ok with this?

coderlady thumbnail

Now the ugly truth comes out. Bhanu killed Sujata.

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This story is just amazing Bhai... reading all together was so fun but yeah sorry for the late...

Roli is doing super I'm just loving her , specially when Shreya track was going on , Siddhant thought to put an end on both the friends but Roli throws Shreya out ...she proposed Siddhant in front of all and even announced their marriage that too told as per Sid's wish that was so awesome ...

Siddhant tried to escape from the wedding but Roli is so smart , she caught him up and they married in front of everyone with all the rituals...

After marriage Sid didn't got angry but was disappointed thinking about their life , this one I loved it...loved his thinking ...and yeah why did Sid applied for job ...

Roli scaring Sid going close to him was such a funny sequence , loving bold Roli..what did Siddhant noticed by looking at Roli's eyes , did he knew her earlier than college because of that he immediately took her to that bungalow and even Roli feels like she has already came there ...how does she knows that...

Siddhant shocking reaction after knowing that he married to his sister...that was so so funny .. can't stop laughing...but then she gave him relief saying Sujatha is her aunt...

Roli took Siddhant to her house and there everyone told him that bhanu is a murderer of his mother , will he believe ?? And why all are so sure about it...who bhanu really is ?? Waiting to know about it and what will be Sid reaction after he found bhanu is the one...

Eagerly waiting... update next soon...

I hope I've read all of your updates if I missed any then please remind me...

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shivi72

This story is just amazing Bhai... reading all together was so fun but yeah sorry for the late...

Roli is doing super I'm just loving her , specially when Shreya track was going on , Siddhant thought to put an end on both the friends but Roli throws Shreya out ...she proposed Siddhant in front of all and even announced their marriage that too told as per Sid's wish that was so awesome ...

Siddhant tried to escape from the wedding but Roli is so smart , she caught him up and they married in front of everyone with all the rituals...

After marriage Sid didn't got angry but was disappointed thinking about their life , this one I loved it...loved his thinking ...and yeah why did Sid applied for job ...

Roli scaring Sid going close to him was such a funny sequence , loving bold Roli..what did Siddhant noticed by looking at Roli's eyes , did he knew her earlier than college because of that he immediately took her to that bungalow and even Roli feels like she has already came there ...how does she knows that...

Siddhant shocking reaction after knowing that he married to his sister...that was so so funny .. can't stop laughing...but then she gave him relief saying Sujatha is her aunt...

Roli took Siddhant to her house and there everyone told him that bhanu is a murderer of his mother , will he believe ?? And why all are so sure about it...who bhanu really is ?? Waiting to know about it and what will be Sid reaction after he found bhanu is the one...

Eagerly waiting... update next soon...

I hope I've read all of your updates if I missed any then please remind me...

No you already read everything... Just do inform me when your ff completed

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

NOTE to Coderlady, Shivi72, Confused Soul, SreejaRoSid, Sowjanya RoSid, Arzhena RoSid9, Andetheres and all my RoSid readers...

Ever charming Prince on a break for few days... I will inform when my story is ready. I don't want to copy this from the serial and I want to give it on my own. So I need sometimes to decide..  Hope you all will wait.

Shivi72 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Smiley-Rosid05

No you already read everything... Just do inform me when your ff completed

Sure will inform...busy with studies so it's taking time to complete ðŸ¤“

Shivi72 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Smiley-Rosid05

NOTE to Coderlady, Shivi72, Confused Soul, SreejaRoSid, Sowjanya RoSid, Arzhena RoSid9, Andetheres and all my RoSid readers...

Ever charming Prince on a break for few days... I will inform when my story is ready. I don't want to copy this from the serial and I want to give it on my own. So I need sometimes to decide..  Hope you all will wait.

Sure will wait for it...but try to make soon as I can't wait for long... I'm loving this story so much ...will be waiting for the next ðŸ¤—