Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fabulous updates 👌👌👌👌..... Maamu and Ambu 🤣....Siddhant burned his principals car in front of him just because he parked his car in sid’s Place  😳.. wowww .. sid is rocking here .. Roli burned Sid’s vehicle like how he burned the princi’s .. such a daring girl 👏... and smart too .. but sid is over smart here .. with her eyes he caught her 😎.. but Roli hiding all sid’s Paper was too much .. without knowing the actual thing she can’t do that .. though sid is a spoil brat .. he is studies and tops the exam on his hard work .. if Roli couldn’t score 1st then she have to work harder .. poor Sid got insulted ... but why did she slap him infront of everyone ? There was no reason for her to slap him .. in fact Sid’s anger is justified in one way .. 

the match .. boys v/S girls 🤭.. first round boys won .. then in the kabaddi girls won 🥳.. Sid is such a decent spoil brat 😉.... he just left the place not because he lost .. but he went teach an idiot a lesson .. Sankalp ..seriously ?? U are using your sister for your revenge .. what kind of brother you are ?!  Poor roli .. without knowing that misunderstood Sid 😒.... hope Roli comes to know sid and sankalp’s reality soon .. btw this story is too interesting.. eagerly waiting for the next update ✌️✌️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sankalp is using his own sister and lying to her. Hope she figures it out.

It was good to see the girls winning the kabaddi.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 5:-NEVER ENDING BATTLE:-ROSID-BORN TO FIGHT

Sid-Tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki uss se dur raho samajh mein nahi aataa kya?

Nikki-Arey I said sorry na yaar, at least stop scolding me now

Sid-What scolding? If I came one minute earlier then you would have ended with... do you understand what am I saying girl?

Nikki-Ha  baba ha , I got your point , I said sorry right?

Sid-Go hell with your sorry, you girl just what you think about yourself ha? Tees maar khan? 

Roli listened all their talks, she already angry on Siddant that he beats her brother and now he insulting girls... 

Roli-Hey moron, who the hell you are thinking ha?

Sid-Oh come on, what are you doing here stupid? This is not your topic just get lost

Roli-Why? Tell me one good reason for hurting my brother...

Sid-One reason? I have so many reasons to even kill your brother got it?

Roli raised her hand to slap Sid...

Sid-Remember , I never lifted my hands on any girls don't push me to do that...

But Roli took back her hand and pushed Sid back...

Sid-Hey you...

Roli-You think I am a fool Siddant? You just lost against us that's why you hurt my bhai am I right?

Sid-You won? Arey I made you win got it? Otherwise ....

Roli-Every loser will tell like this only, look I am not here to argue with someone cry baby like you.. Just tell me why did you hurt my brother?

Sid-No need to answer you.. Your brother is nothing but your copy only, tell him to be in limits and ha girl this warning applies to you also, don't mess with Siddant... 

Roli-Ego is dangerous to health Siddant, remember one day you will regret

Sid-Haa ji? Arey so many people said this only that's why I am waiting to see that moment also, arey ja jaa ghar jaa bandar kahinki

Roli-You you... She searched for a stone...

Sid-Hey hey kid take it easy... Its too heavy... You can't even lift...

Sid didn't wait anymore , before Roli could do anything he laughed and winked at her and left...

Roli-Kuch toh sharm karo, pehle ladki se haar gaye and ab ladki se dar ke bhaag rahe ho?

Sid-Bhaagaa hoga tera baap, chal jaa bahot log dekhe hai tere jaise... Kuch kaam ke nahi ho... Voh kehte hai naa, bhoknewaalaa kutta kabhi kaatataa nahi..

All around them laughed loudly...

Roli-Siddaaaaanttttttt!!!  You will pay for this insult...

Sid-Better luck next time devil get lost.

Next day Sid looking hot .. He is wearing white t-shirt and blue jeans...

Roli-Well well, came like a dashing hero ha, ab iss hero koh zero karne kaa time aagaya hai ..

Sid got angry when he saw flowers inside the campus...(As seen in  that kannada serial, hero hates flowers)...

Sid-Prem, who the hell did this in my college?

Prem-Sorry Sid, how do I know? May be some idiots did this

Sid-And that idiot is none other than that devil.. I am gonna smash these flowers right now...

Sid about to kick those flowers which were on  the floor.. But it was Roli's trap, she poured oil throughout that area, Sid misbalanced and lost her balance, he fall right on the mud...

He looked around and glared at all to those who were laughing at him... But his eyes fell on someone ... none other than his devil enemy..

Sid-I know this is ...

Roli-Kya huva hero? Hero se zero, kaha gaya tera dadagiri, kaha kaha ke log aate rehte hai subah suabah peeke aate hai chi, toda bhi sharm nahi hai...

Sid-Accha,  first you spoiled my image, next my life and then my dress... You know I don't want to keep it alone....

Roli felt some danger but she was helpless... Sid tightly hugged her and went... Because Roli too wearing white dress, it affected her a lot...

Sid-Kaha kaha se aajaate hai yaar, aankhe band karke chalte rehte hai lagtaa hai aaj kal ladkiyaa bhi college aane ke liye peeke aate hai , ye kaha ki bhaaratiy naari hai kyun Prem?...

Boys all laughed at Roli...

Roli-How dare you to do this to me? Now apologize

Sid-Ha what what? I can't hear you girl... Apologize? To you? Listen till now I never apologize to even my parents then to you that's impossible got it? Go home kid and tomorrow come up with better plan... Hey Princi announce all that today's internal exam cancelled...

All cheered Siddant this time... Roli shocked...

Roli-Moron, how can you do this? This is not possible.. I came up with better back up you know...

Sid-Accha, tum acche se padh ke aayi ho toh mai kyaa karu? Maine koi padhai nahi ki isilie cancel, by devil... 

Sid waved her bye and went..

Roli-Iss Siddant ka kuch na kuch karna padhegaa..

Sankalp-Don't worry Roli, Siddant is my enemy also so I won't leave him and you know one thing you are  my enemy also.. Because you are my father's laadli beti hai naa... So I don't want you to be with my parents anymore... All love just belongs to me only.. I want to be with them not you... So get ready... Because you both can't escape this time... I want you two be with each other.. I want  you two always fight, fight and die.. ha ha see you soon.

College time over... As Siddant cancelled exams so morning to evening calsses were there.... Roli left the college at sharp 5... and as usual she went to market to sell some flowers... It was Roli's part time work to lead her family...

As usual Sid came there with smile...

Roli-Look you moron, agar aaj bhi tum ne aisa kiya toh mai chodungi nai..

Sid-What will you do ha poor girl? I want all these flowers...

Roli-No, this is not for you get lost...

Sid just all those flowers and throwed them all on the road...

Roli-Wh..what the....

Sid took money from his pocket and throwed some amount ....

Roli-Hey why this much amount? No need, give me 500 only...

Sid-Tips baby take this bye...

Sid smiled and went...

"Don't know why he he gave her money every time.. Don't know what relation he had with this girl..."

"Arey but they always fights with each other and you saw right he throwed her flowerd on the road?"

"If that so, then why he gave 5000 rupees instead of 500?, something chemistry is there between these two, who knows.. He is too rich she may be..."

Roli felt bad and swiftly left that place.. It was her daily routine to cry... Sid everyday comes there and gives her lot of money and throws her flowers on the road.. Then other sellers made fun of them which hurts her a lot...

Roli-I know you hate me but why you playing with my life? You even don't know girls problem Siddant.. If once we get insulted then we can't live our life happily why can't you underestand ? But for your ego I must put a full stop .. And I do

Sankalp-This is the right time... Roli and Siddant get ready to face your worst day in your life...

'It was already 8.30 night.. Roli was late and trying to peddle speed... But she was tired and her cycle was bit old too...

Here Siddant was also on his way to home... But suddenly he heard some sound ... Soon he realized his bike tire punctured .. He lost his balance and directly he crashed with Roli...

Roli-Who is that ba****rd??? You again... What are you thinking in your mind devil?

Sid-Hey stop talking rubbish... How the hell I know it was you? If so toh mai aur zor se maar detaa

Roli-Maar dete, hum tujhe kyaa lagta hai kya maine chuuriya pehanke khaadi hu?

Sid-Aur kyaa pehni ho??? Dekho don't angry me.. I know this is just because of you...

Roli-Because of me, telling me as If I am the one for this crash..

Sid-Whatever, girl don't eat my mind... Shit , wait a minute...

Sid-Prem, where the hell are you? This devil got crashed with my bike.. Tell any mechanic to come soon ..

Roli-What about my cycle ha? Tell him to do that first

Sid-Oh god, fine ..Prem her cycle also damaged so...

Prem-But Siddant, its already late... Wait I'll try

Sid-Do that fast

Roli-Mai kaha fass gayi,that too with this brat..

Sid-Roli, I am not in a good mood... So be in your limits... I can do anything here because look around nobody is there to save you...

Roli looked around and understood what he meant is true.. So she decided better to stay silent...

Sid-Yes Prem

Prem-Sorry nobody there to help you, so you have to wait till morning... Bye

Sid-Pr... Damn you Prem..

Roli-This is because of you only, how dare you , you purposefully crashed with me and damaged my cycle..

Sid-Talking as if I hit your car.. This is after all your cycle only.. Huh never mind good bye

Roli-Don't even think about that

Sid-What?

Roli-Do you really think I'll let you go just like that, you have only one choice , just mere cycle repair karo aur daffa ho jaao varnaa mai chillavungi

Sid-Don't try to take advantages girl.. Listen I am not going to help you at any cost, so get lost or ha go by walk...

Roli-No way, this is not my fault... Siddant

She raised her voice... Sid saw some people lookin at them only...

Sid-Ye ladki kaha se mere gale mein padh gay yaar, shit.. Bhagwan mai tumhe chodungaa nahi

Roli-What are you looking at... Look here what I'll do now?

Sid-Oh God, for my sake shut your mouth for a moment.. Come with me

Roli-Where?

Sid-To my farm house

Roli-Say what?Hey I am not that kind Mr...

Sid laughed.. "I am not that kind either and that too with some bitch like you... "

Roli-Siddant

Sid-Look girl... If you want to stay here then I am happy but what to d its my fault that I came in your way...

Roli-Don't talk too much.. At least you accept that it was your fault...

Sid-Ek baar ye lafdaa khatam ho jaaye tab isse dikhaata hu ki mai kyaa cheese hu...

Roli-Huh, you think you can do anything , just wait for one more week .. I am gonna give you your worst day Siddant...

Sid and Roli reached the form house, security looked at Siddant and Roli again and again..

Security-Saab ye ladki

Sid-Abey isse tujhe kyaa, give me the keys....

Security-So...sorry saab, aayiye mam saab...

Sid eyes widened... Roli didn't understand anything...

Sid-Abey kyaa bak rahaa hai tu aisa kuch nahi hai... Ye kaun hai ye bhi nahi jantaa

Roli-Will you just sutyour mouth or not?

Security-Arey mam saab gussa mat ho ladka accha hai... 

Sid-Hey bhagewan , ye kyaa ho raha hai... You devil come with me otherwise mai pagal ho jaaungaa

Roli-Abey dekho advantage lene ki koshish bhi mat karnaa, tum mujhe nahi jaante, mai ladki hu iskaa matlab

Sid-Ruko ruko zaraa, maine kab kaha ki tum ladki ho....

Roli-You...you Aaahhhhh she gritted her teeth... Calm down Roli today you need his help so keep quiet... She dicided to keep silenne...

Rajender-Kyaa bat hai itni raat kyu call kiya?

Secirty-Saab, Siddant saab is here..

Rajender-So what? May be he wished to stay there tonight...

Securtiy-But saab he came up with a girl..

Rajender-He what? Are you mad? You have any idea what you are talking about?

Security-Believe me saab please come quick ... 

Bhanu-what happened ji?

Rajender-Siddant and a girl in our farm house...

Bhanu-What??? No way he can't

Rajender-This is all because of you only, you only spoiled him..

Bhanu-Oh God, first we have to go there come lets go...

Ambu seen them going somewhere....

Ambu-Shh shhh

Madhavan-Arey chodo naa Ambu, sapne mai bhi aane lag gayi kyaa?

Ambu-Aapki sapne kaa bhi toh... She punched his nose...

"Aaaahhhhh, Ambu sach mein tum ho, iss raat mein? Waah kyaa baat hai???"

Ambu-Chi chi, aisa kuch nahi hai.. Madam and Sir going somewhere

Mamu-Arey iss wakt? Chalo chalo chalooo

Both went behind them...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sid-Hey devil, stay here only ... I am going inside

Roli-Accha, it was your fault and you did this mess and now you are talki...

Sid-Oh meri maa, fine jo chaahe karo but don't try to flirt with me got it?

Roli laughed.,.. "Apne shakal kabhi aayne mein dekhaa hai kyaa?"

Sid glared at her and went.... Roli watching some serial in the hall only... Sid watching TV in his room.. Almost 12 'o' clock.. Sid felt sleepy.. So decided to change his dress... Roli felt like sleepy and she got angry that Sid didn't come to ask her... So she went in search of Sid...

Other hand, Sankalp planned everything.. He informed college staff and students about Roli and Siddant , so all gathered at their farm house...

When Rajender and Bhanu arrived they shocked to see whole college there...

Rajender-Tere bete ne sab kuch barbaad kardiya dekho ab kyaa kar raha hai voh?

Sid just changed his dress and putting his shirt buttons... 

Roli-Hey moron...

Sid-Now what? What is your problem?

Sid didn't turn and Roli entered in...

Sankalp-There see, he is there only...

Sid looked at the gate and shocked.. "Ye yaha bhi aagaya, Arey Roli see there"

Roli saw the crowd and shocked.. "Arey mom dad bhi aagaye, Siddant you did this?"

All were looking them through that glass window... Sid completely understood what might they thought... He swiftly put his buttons..

Sid-Tumhe bhi abhi yaha aanaa thaa pagal.. Chalo... Nahi tum yahi ruko bahar aana mat

Roli-Ha please save me Siddant...

Sid-Abey chal, I am going to save my self not you got it.. 

He rushed outside... Roli tensed.. "nahi ab kyaa karu mai? Papa kyaa sochenge mere baare mein?"

Sid went out....

Principal-We thought you are a good person but you...

Rajender-We never expected this from you son, you spoiled everything

Bhanu-Shut up you all, Siddant tell me the truth what happened exactly?

Sankalp-What else? He spoiled my sister's life, how dare you to do this?

He hold his collar,,,

Sankalp-I told you, you have to pay for that... Now see

Sid-I know this is your plan only, this time you win but get ready to face consequences for this... I promise within 2 days, just  2 days..

Sankalp swiftly left his collar... Jamanlal came front and slapped Siddant...

Jaman-Rajender saab, I thought you might gave him good culture but no, you taught him this? He spoiled my daughter's life...

Bhanu looked at Sid, but Sid assured her as nothing happened... Bhanu felt relieved...

Bhanu-First call that girl, lets ask her what happened here?

Here inside Roli searching how to escape... Suddenly she saw something... "To My dream Girl"...

Roli-God, thanks for saving my life...

Sid-Ye ladki kaha gayi, mujhe fasaa ke khud mazaa le rahi hai, iski toh mai..

Raj-Tell me Siddant, what you did to that innocent girl...?

Sid-Dad

Raj-Chi, don't call me dad, you betrayed my feelings.. You can't be my son...

"Stopppppp"... All looked behind... Roli is walking towards them only..

Sid-Dad, ab aapko samajh mein aayegaa ki maine kuch nahi kyaa hai, tell them the turth devil... Otherwise..,

Jaman-Stop scolding my daughter, Roli you tell us what happened here?

Roli-Dad don't scold him he is innocent...

Sid smiled, "See, dad mom everyone..."

Roli pulled something from herneck and showded them all... 

"I am Roli Siddant Bharadwaj now"...

Sid smile disappeared , he shocked to the core.. All shocked ... 

Roli-Siddant ji just tied mangalasutra and we got married just few minutes ago...

Sid-Baj gayi band, kyaa baat hai, meri shadi mere binaa kaise ho sakti hai yaar????? Waah Roli tum toh... ufff mera life ... barbaad kardiya tume Sankalp... Curse you man..

Sankalp laughed...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it... Rosid's fighting were superb , and Sid's attitude loved it , the way cancelled the exam disappointing Roli but making happy to others 🤣...

Ohh so sankalp wants attention from his parents but that doesn't mean he should destroy his sister's life but in other way she married to Siddhant only  that's really good😆..

Rosid marriage was the best part 🤣 , when Roli came out saying Siddhant is innocent making him smile and the next moment she snatched his happiness saying I'm Roli Siddhant Bharadwaj ..that was the bestest part of this update and Sid's dialogue " kyaa baat hai, meri shadi mere binaa kaise ho sakti hai yaar???? " This was the highlight 🤣🤣🤣

Eagerly waiting for update please give as soon as possible....🤞🏻🤞🏻

Edited by Shivi72 - 3 years ago
SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved it eagerly waiting for the next update 

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 6:-NIGHT FIGHT

Roli-He tied this Managalasutra a few minutes ago, I am Roli Siddant Bharadwaj now...

Sid-Waah, Roli jaisa bhai vaise behen.. Tumhara khnadaan hi aisaa hai kyaa? Sach ke sir pe maarne jaisa jhoot bol rahi ho sharm nahi aata kyaa?

Roli-Abey jaa, apne aap ko bachaane ke liye kabhi kabhi jhoot bolnaa padta hai

Sid-Acchaa, isiliye mere zindagi kurbaan kardiii???? Nujhe ek ladki se shaadi karni thi yaar... 

Roli stabbed on his foot...

Raj-What's happening here? Sid you married her? And ha after watching both of you now I can see love in your eyes...

Sid burst into laugh... Roli glared at him...

Raj-What happened son?

Sid-Nothing dad, what you said is right.. we love each other veryyyyy mucchhhh , sky is the limittt

Roli-when did this happen Siddant? Don't try to take advantage...

Sid-After all in front of your lie this is nothing... You made us wife and husband without acknowledge of this husband...

Sid smiled....  Roli one second got struck on his smile... Next moment she came back to real...

Sid-I know I am handsome.. Don't glare at him like this...

Roli-Ha ha, joke of the year shut up...

Jaman-Rajender saab what will we do now?

Raj-what to do?They already decided and they are major now.. So we can't go against them.. Lets re arrange their marriage..

Sid-Dad dad, no need for that.. Its already late, very late..

All laughed.. Roli embraced to the core...

All left...All arrangements are done.. When Sid entered inside he shocked...

Sid-Waaah, beautiful...

Roli came to tell Sid something, but she felt a tight slap...

Roli-Siddant!!!!

Sid-First remove this Managalasutra right now...

Roli-Wh...why?

Sid-Why? Ye tum jaise ghatiya ladki ke liye nahi hai samjhi? Who told you to wear this ha, first you spoiled my life , my vehicle, now my prestige also? Tell me this is your brother and sister's drama right?

Roli-Hey believe me nothing like that Siddant, it was all situational... If I didn't so this then

Sid-Now you spoiled my life and your life also... Look I agree you are a good girl but this is.. this is not at all acceptable.. And we are enemies not friends.... Friendship hi possible nahi hai toh pyaar wyaar dooor ki baat hai...

Roli-Yaar , we'll think that later... I need to change my dress please get out...

Sid-Ah aa aa??? Madam ji, this is my room. Not yours.. Go out and change your dree there only...

Roli-Now this is my room too.. Remember I am your...

Sid-Stop calling my wife... You are not... I never accept you as my wife got it and now get out.

Roli-Fine, after all I am your wife, no need to go any where.. I'll change my dress here only...

Sid-Teri toh... Iss ladki ka toh dimaag kharaab hai....

Sid rushed towards bathroom and banged the door... Roli laughed at his innocence.

Roli-Hogaya boss, you can come out now.

Sid-Do you have any sense or not? That too in front of unknows, you dare to change your dress girl, have some shame... Is this your khandaani  style???

Roli-Again and again you dragging my family here...

Sid-Because you are behaving like this only girl.. Now let me sleep here and you sleep in that couch

Roli-Huh, seriously? Siddant I am not your wife who can obey your orders...

Sid laughed, " First clear yourself who you really are... one side you said you are Mrs. Siddant Bharadwaj and now you said you are not... Mental hospital jaane ka iraada hai kyaa tujhe?"

Roli-I am sleepy horrible night boy good bye...

Roli jumped on his bed and closed her eyes... Sid gets frustrated and looked here and there.. "Got you".. Sid saw one cockroach . He lifts and throwed it on Roli.

Roli felt like somthing on her body, when she opened her eyes she shocked... "Aaahhhh aaahhh aahhhh".. She jumped on the bed and misbalanced and fell of the bed....

Sid-Waah waah this will be the scene of the year"

Roli-Moron, you recorded this one... Delete this right now...

Roli tried to pull but Sid stands tall.. She throwed one pillow at him but he defended... Their pillow fight started... All vessels flowers balloons throwed here and there.. Its a total mess....

Both felt tired and jumped on the bed... Sid lifts Roli throwed her on the couch..

Roli-Baad mein dekhungi tumhe, ab mujhe neend aa rahi hai

Sid showed his tongue... and slept on the bed... Both drifted into deep sleep....

After sometimes, RoSid fight again started Sid and Roli pulled pushed each other, pulled their hairs dress everything and finally both jumped on the bed... Roli leaned over Siddant... After a minute of fight, both eyes get struck on each other.....

They lost in each other and ended up in kissing, a deep passionate kiss...

"Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"...... Sid screamed .... Roli too immediately stood up.

Roli-Abey aise kyu chilla raha hai?

Sid looked at here and there and felt relieved and rushed to the bathroom...

Roli-Isse kyaa huva? Mere jaise sapne dekhaa kyaa?

Sid washed his mouth 5-6 times.. He felt relieved...

Sid-Yaar kaisa daraawnaa sapnaa thaa, aise kabhi naa ho, bhagwaaan

Sid washed his face and came back and saw Roli too sweating hard..

Sid-Hey pagal, AC chal raha hai, why are you sweating this much?

Roli-I saw the most horrible dream ever in my life and by the way why you rushed inside?

Sid-Same here, I saw my terror in my life ufff, happy that it was a dream... Huh why am I talking this to you... No way go and sleep stupid...

Roli-Jaa jaa, tere saat kaun sone aayegaa...

Sid-Sochnaa bhi mat...jaa bandar

Both turned their face and slept...Next day already 8... But both tired because of the silly fight ... But elders thought it another way... Bhanu came upstairs and knocked the door... Roli slowly opened her eyes and went .. She opened the door,..

Roli-Aap

Bhanu-Hey what happened between you both?

Raj came, "Arey why are you asking this question? After seeing ther situation,..."

Roli saw herself... and patted herself...

Sid opened his eyes and saw his father laughing at them and his mother glaring at him...

Sid-Dad,dad don't think anything please, mom

Bhanu went out... Raj smiled and went out too... RoSid glared at each other...

"This is all because of you only"... Both pointed towards each other...

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SREEJAROSID thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next 

SREEJAROSID thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next  update jaldhi update na 

Edited by SREEJAROSID - 3 years ago
Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Super update... Rosid are fighting alot 😆

On every thing ,both had the same dream waah and both saying it as horrible 🤣 now waiting for this dream to come true 🤣🤣

Why is bhanu seems to be angry , what's in her mind 

Waiting for the next eagerly... update soon...

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update 👌👌..... 

their fightings ( nok jhok for us ) was 😍😍

Roli should have heard the full convo .. not from the middle .. now.. misunderstanding 😒

Flowers and oil 🤣 good trick .. Sid .. tit for tat .. same dialogue 😆

Felt bad for Roli .. Sid should understand her side too na .. 😒

these two are born to love which will always start from fightings ☺️

Their clash lead to their so called marriage 🤭😂🤣.. 

No no .. the farm house idea .. Lead to their marriage 🤣

But seriously this Sankalp is too much yaar .. destroying his own sister’s life just to get all his parents love 🤦🏻‍♀️.... 

Not only Sid even I didn’t expect Roli to come up like mrs.roli Siddhant Bhardwaj .. 🤣.. but it was so niceee 

Now again he misunderstood Roli that she is also with her brother and did all these ...

Their room fight .. how much do they fight yaar . 

Dream 🤣🤣... 

Is bhanu as good as she sees ?? 🤔

Now very ^1000 much eagerly waiting for the next update ✌️✌️