Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER 3:-CAN'T CHANGE MY LIFE STYLE

Sid-Looking for something? I am here

Roli-Devil, don't come near me, I'll kill you

Sid-That's my job Roli, you not only ruined my prestige but also ruined my life. How dare you burned my answer sheets? This was my hat trick chance, I came first in these two years, but you

Roli stopped and replied with a sharp tone.. "Huh, by copying notes even kids can come first Mr. Egoistic man, you are nothing but a cheat, just equal to dust, so get lost. I won't afraid of you

Sid-I know you just like a psycho, because no people have guts to face me...

Roli-Ohoho, Mr. Poor guy don't dream this is not your night this is a day time got it, now leave me otherwise

Sid-Just look around , no one is ready to help you because

Roli-Because they know you are nothing but an evil witch....

Sid-You talk too much , now

Roli-You are going to rap...

Sid-Shh shh shh, do you think you are that much beautiful? Don't dream madam, I am not interested in girls like you.. Just go back to your home

Roli-Why?

Sid-Just go and look at the mirror , you will get these points..

Roli-You you, you said I am ugly, how dare you?

Sid-Hello Roli, just stop these dramas, look I can't leave you now just tell me why did you burn my papers?

Roli-Because I did so many hard works which was ruined by you in these two years... Hard work mera aur credits tumhara , not possible Mr.

Sid-Who told you that I copied those answers from the notes...

Roli-No one, rich people like you always do this thing only... So

Sid-Hang on a second, why I am wasting this time , well listen  I never did such a thing. I came first just  because I studied well not because of copy or any influences.. I never bother whether you believe or not... But what you did is wrong utter non sense, that too to this great Siddant

Roli-Mr. Siddant, you may  be rich .. But not cultural. You don't have any manners, just stopping a girl like this unknown place? If you have guts then meet me tomorrow at our college

Sid-Wiat, first of all that is not your college , that is my college just mine

Roli-Sorry , not yours in fact your father's college

Sid-Means next it will be mine only and wait , I am not finished yet. Tomorrow be ready because you can't forget that day ever ...

Roli-Same here tomorrow you will see my another face Siddant

Sid-Hey girl first I am not your friend so call me with some respect, call me Mr. Siddant

Roli-Badmash like you

Sid-Roliiii!!!

Sid about slap her but stopped...

Sid-I never touched any girl then how can I? That to arrogant girl like you get lost , will meet you tomorrow get ready

Roli-I am not any kiddo like ....okay if you dare to slap again then I will ....

She showed him her sandals... Sid felt like ashamed and angrily went...

Roli-Kuch zyada toh nahi boldiya maine huh kyaa farq padta hai chalo Roli, kal aisa sabak sikhao ki kabhi voh tumhare saamney aane se dar jaaye...

Next day Roli went straight in front Siddant..

Sid-You again....

Roli gave a tight slap to him... All college students, staffs shocked... Siddant got angry..

Sid-Don't cross your limits and don't tempt me to cross my anger and my limits, you really don't know who I am... I thought you are little middle class girl so left you just like that but you dare to touch my face with your cheap hands...?

Roli got angry and tried to slap but Sid stepped back..

Sid-As I said I never touched any girls, I won't repeat if your hands raised a bit then I'll show you the real hell in front of all, you want that to happen?

He said and started taking forward steps....All eyes are on them now.. Roli slowly started going backward..

Sid-You bitch , you slapped me now, so get ready to face the consequences okay... See you tomorrow again ..Bye 

Before Roli could say something Sid left...

Prem-How dare she slapped you..

Sid-If I wish I can made her life hell but no she deserves even more.. Prem tell Pandu .. Tomorrow will be our sports day and ...

Prem--And special is Girls will be against boys this time..

Sid-And girls captain will be that moron Roli.

Amar-Ab aayegaa asli mazaa

Sid-I'll show her what this Siddant is.. Just a middle class girl dared to touch this lion with her filthy hands shit...

Sid banged his hand to his bike...

Next day RoSid again stand in front of each other,,,

Roli-So Mr. Overattitude, want another slap?

Sid-If you have real guts then just try to touch me then you can't imagine what I will do, I promise girl don't try to wake up a lion...

Roli didn't answer...

Sid-That's more like it, what you said and what you did? Ha ruined my life right.. Now just turn that side and listen....

Roli with some attitudy smile turned..

Principal- Today is our sports day students.,. But this time sports will be different this year... Girls will be against our boys.... And captains will be Roli and Siddant...

Roli-What? No way this is cheating...

Sid-Girl, I already warned you, get ready because this is one way traffic... You already entered my kingdom, okay that's your wish but without my permission you can't go out even an inch... Tough luck because we won't leave you this time... Okay all girls get ready to face us .. See you tomorrow

Roli-If you have guts then participate against each other and win it

Sid-I can't change my life style Roli, I did and already won so many trophies but just because of you now all schedules changed very good, now you can't hide anywhere because you are my shikaar, you should pay for this remember my words...

Girls al looked angrily at Roli..

Roli-Yaar, humare logonko hi dushman banaa diya iss ladke ne.. Teri toh gadhe tujhe baad mein dekh lungi , pehle tujhe haraane ke tarike dund ne honge..

She decided firmly... So Girls have only one day left for preparations.. That too against boys,..

Prem-What are you up to?

Sid-I never hurt anyone without any reasons but this girl touched my ego so she must pay for this she really do.. I mean it Prem, she can't escape

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 1

Sid is totally spoiled child. Mamu is hilarious. The parents are so nice so why don't they control his behavior?

coderlady thumbnail

Why is his mom blindly supporting him in his fight? No concern about his actions.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

She got caught. She underestimated him.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 3

Girls against the boys. Can she find a way to cheat and win? That will show him.

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I loved this update... Rosid encounter was superrr...😆

Roli slapped Siddhant in front of everyone ...had to appreciate her guts 👏 she's not afraid of him even a bit...

Siddhant too is determined to punish now waiting for his next move...

So girls vs boys eagerly waiting for it ...

And I loved roli's line where she said ..Yaar, humare logonko hi dushman banaa diya iss ladke ne 🤣🤣

Update next soonnnnnnnnn ....

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 4:-BOYS VS GIRLS:AN EASY PRAY

UNUSUAL FIGHT

All are waiting for this moment..  Young daring girl vs undefeated hero... 

Roli- We accept your challenge but what's the fun there ha, you boys can easily win...

Sid-Ha ha, I thought you are brave girl but you are nothing but a kiddo.. Accept your defeat and go to your mamma....

All laughed...

Roli-You, you mind your words Mr. Siddant don't dare to say this again. And ha if you have guts then fight with other seniors not with girls..

Sid-Haa? But you accepted my challenge right? Then what is the issue in it? Listen I am not that kind who never give a chance to anyone okay.. This is a fair fight

Roli-Fair fight? Boys vs girls in this 100M race.. Are you nuts?

Sid-I think you are of that kind.. You fool, this is not any ordinary 100M race see there... 

Roli saw and confused... "Why are they keeping stones in each tracks...?"

Sid-Listen, this is like a blind race... We and you will cover our eyes with cloths ..

Roli-What? Are you serious? We can't do that

Sid-Oh madam, for us this is also first time, you don't have any choices , hey listen if you want to stay in this college then you have to

Roli-Huh as If had any choices earlier fine by me... But tell me why you people kept these sharp stones here?

Sid smiled.. "That you will see during the race only and one more thing rules are quite different..."

Roli-What is he up to now? What is it stupid?

Sid-Pagal, you have to finish your race in the same track in which you started first?

Roli-Hey are you mad? How can we that too without eyes????

Sid smiled and went... "Get ready to cry  hold your tears... cry baby"...

Soon race is started... 5 boys and 5 girls equal participation... All eyes are covered with black cloths.. 

Roli soon understood why sharp stones are kept in each tracks...  Because they can't see anything sometimes they stepped on the stones and they hissed in pain.. Roli also felt huge pain several times.... But in that pain also she wonder why boys are not screaming?

But for her bad luck she too failed to complete the race, in the middle only she quits the race because of those sharp stones... When she removed her eye cloth she shocked.. Boys are taking slow and slow steps one by one...

"You cheaters , this is not any marathon race, 100M race , run fast ..."

Sid-Awwww poor girl so you failed to even complete ha?

Roli-Siddant , if this is allowed then we can do this too got it? Because you said its a 100M race we rushed fast and failed because of these stones but you nuts just walking like tortoise ... which is not fair..

Sid-Okay boys I think we already crossed 30-40 meters so now no need to walk.. Just run

Roli-Ha ha run run and die...

But surprise to her and other girls , boys completed the race without  single hurt.

Roli-You didn't cover your eyes properly..

Refree-No Roli, they finished the race without any faults

Roli-Sir but how is this possible? They without seeing finished the race that too not stepping on the single stone.. Not possible at all.

Sid-We everyday did this thing only.. Sid winked....

Roli-You what? 

Sid-What you thought? You can easily defeat us? So the first round belong to us

Roli-Huh by cheating you won this round anyways , we accept our defeat but  next round..

Sid-Your choice

Roli-Ha?

Sid-You heard it right, you can chose any type of play any type we are ready

Roli-Accha wait a minute then...

Girls discussed ...

Jhanvi-Boys get ready to play Kabaddi

Boys laughed....

Roli-Hey nuts, what happened? We are not cracking any jokes here..

Amar-You people play kabaddi? Against us?

Roli-So what? Darpok kahinki agar himmat hai toh khelo

Sid-Accha fine we are ready

Jhanvi-But we are not..

Sid-Now what?

Prem-Let them do whatever they want... they can't wi.. yaar ye kyaa pagalpan hai...

Sid-Hey girls wear some neat cloths why don't yaa

Roli-Why Siddant? Boys weakness acchi tarah se ssamne dikh raha hai as usual shame less.

Sid-Agar free show denaa hi hai toh stage pe jaaonaa yaha khelne kyu aaye ho get lost...

Roli-Are you mad Siddant? This is kabaddi , and we can't play in normal dress okay?

Amar-Girls you are distracting us ....

Jhanvi-Accept your defeat then

Prem-In your dreams losers, ready?

Sid-I am out...

Roli-What? Dar gaye?

Prem-I am in... 

Sid-Fine, Roli Prem will lead our team got it? 20 minutes game , if you score just 10 points then you people win

Jhanvi-Roli, he is making more fun of us, we have to score 10 points within first 5 minutes got it?

Roli-Huh araam se chalo khelte hai...

Amar-Aaj toh lottery lag gayi yaar....

Prem-Ha yaar, kabaddi aur ladkiyonke saat... waah Roli you did a great job girl

Sid-Abey game pe dhyaan do kaminoo

Amar-Arey don't worr.... 

But before he could complete a sharp kick to his chest.... "Maar diyaa yaar"...

Amar screamed in pain... 

"One bonus +one point"...

Jhanvi-Ghar jaa bandar.... girls hi-fied each other

Sid-Saale sharam nahi aati , pehle raid mein 2 points de diye...

Prem- I'll go

Prem started a raid but un fortunately it was an empty raid

Sid-Damn, Prem tu kisi kaam ka nahi hai

Prem-Abey shut up agar itnaa bhi bolna hai toh kehlke dikhaa aajaa

Sid-Na na, I can't that too against these kiddos... no way mere dignity kaa kyaa?

Amar-Saale, tumhe dignity ki padi hai? AGar hum haar gaye toh?

Sid-Tum dononko maar dunga samjhaa

Prem-Moron 

Now it was Roli's raid... 

Sid-Yaar ye ladki toh zabardast nikli bahot acchi khelti hai 

Nikki-State team champion hai 

Sid-Kyaa sach mein? Prem be careful she is good...

But she took 3 points plus one bonus points... Roli looked at Siddant showed her thumbs down... Sid got angry ...

Sid-Yaar tum log kisi kaam ke nahi ho.... Mai aata hu ruko...

"Substituion for boys , farmer captain Siddant replaces new captain Prem"..

Sid-Ab dikhata hu kabaddi kisse bolte hai..

Sid goes for a raid..

Roli-Don't leave him , push him to the corner, back off girls let him come...

Girls let him to take bonus...  He easily took bonus... But quickly grabbed two more with toe touches...

Roli-Shit.... girls can't you see?

6-3 now... Then 6-5... 7-7... 7-9... 8-9 .... Boys and girls are equally playing well... 2 points needed to win for girls and just  2 minutes remaining... Jhanvi quickly went and came back with a bonus... 9-9 equal so now 11 to win this match...

Now Sid again went to raid...

Roli-This time he can't escape.. Jhanvi you take that corner we'll trap him this time...

But no empty ride.... Roli went and but empty raid... Score tied final 30 seconds remaining, girls need to score 1 point to save their pride, but boys are not letting them to score easily...

Sid again came for the final one...  They let them to enter .. Sid carefully started his raid and went to Roli's side .. Roli signalled Jhanvi to cover but Sid saw that and stepped back... But suddenly he touched Roli with his toe...  And turned to go... But seeing something his concentration lost.. Roli surprised and took that chance and grab him behind.... Too late for Sid to hold his grip, he finally lost the point lost his raid and lost his match...

Girls finally won that match...

Roli-So losers, anything else to say?

Sid-You won, get lost and enjoy

Roli-How rude... don't have any manners ?

Sid-Prem hurry we need to go

Amar-But where?

Sid-Nikki...

Prem-Hey what happened?

Sid-Told right lets go...

Roli-Hey loser, going to your mamma? Don't cry come I'll give my chocolate baby...

Jhanvi-Why are they running like that?

Roli-That don't know , may be because they lost , felt shame

Jhanvi-Ha ha any way we defeated boys finally

Roli-So boys what next?

Boys-Don't know Siddant bhai left the game already so you won...

Roli-We won.............

Jhanvi-Hey pinch me yaar wee won weee woonnnnnnnn

Girls started to celebrate .. 

Principal- Congrajulation to the girls team, first time we saw Girls vs Boys competition and first time we saw Girls won against them... That too when Siddant and Prem are playing , amazing you people did a great job,, Here is your rewards and trophies...

Roli and Jhanvi with some pride took those trophies and showed it to all... 

Roli-I want you to to be here Mr. Siddant I know you can't take this defeat and so run away.. Such a disgrace...

Soon her smile disappeared and she rushed towards Siddant.. Sid and his friends beating one boy very badly...

Roli-Sankalp... Sankalp... Hey you bitch leave him... He is my brother

Sid-Brother?  Arey aur maaro isse chodo mat...

Roli-How dare you? Leave him leave him.. He is innocent

Sid-You step back, and tell your brother to stay in his limits.. Got it other wise

He kicked him again..

Roli-I thought you are a good person with some attitude but no, you are disgrace to your father....

Sid-Mind your words girl, final warning... Behave yourself and tell your brother to behave well otherwise he will die...

Sid and his friends went...

Roli-Bhai what happened? Why they did this to you?

Sankalp-Roli, you people defeated him right that's why he got angry and with his friends he came there and started beating...

Roli-I never forgive this man, never... Siddant you'll pay for this, I'll make you apologize in front of whole college within 2 days I swear..

Sid-Nikki, are you okay?

Nikki-Ha Siddant, I am fine thank you for saving my life...

Amar-How dare he try to touch you... I'll kill him

Sid-This Roli is his sister,.... Jaise bhai vaise behen waah kyaa combination... Such a fools. Prem tell Sankalp that don't try to do this again if he do then no one cans save him got it...

Prem-Don't worry Siddant, I'll take that guy down you just relax Nikki is fine

Nikki-Yeah Sid don't worry ... Leave that matter he won't come back again

Sid-Better he won't if he do then I'll end his life....

Sankalp-Siddant, I'll show you the hell man, today you had some luck that's why you saved but next time you can't... And with this poor Roli, my dumb sister I'll teach you a lesson which you always regret got it,note my words...

Sankalp smiled...

Roli-Siddant I won't leave you, you dare to touch my brother , I'll kill you .. How dare you.... 

Some truths are hidden there inside the college.. Roli decided to punish Siddant, Sankalp decided to use Roli against Siddant, Siddant decided to punish Sankalp.. Such a suspense...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's so interesting...race was awesome but how did boys win without getting hurt , did they really do cheating ...

Kabbadi was also a super match so Roli was state champion ... and girls won...🥳

What's the secret hidden and now what is sankalp planning to do , hope Roli would get to know the truth of her brother and don't punish Siddhant for that...

Waiting for next... update soon ...

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super concept... I watched that serial... Your story is different from that serial... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

EAGERLY waiting for the next update