Fan Fictions

ROSID FF:-TITLE:- EVER CHARMING PRINCE (ON A BREAK)

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

TITLE:-YOUR SUGGESTION PLEASE

I know I have 2-3 ff's pending but still want to give my new ff's intro.. Inspired from my sister who loved to watch kannada serials, based on her opinion and request I am going to give this new ff ...  If you want now then I'll try to give this one too... 

STORY IS LIKE THIS....JUST A PROLOGUE

Siddant Bharadwaj, son of Rajender Bharadwaj, MLA the biggest influenced politician... But opposite in nature. Father is so humble.. But son is so arrogant always proud on his wealth and his friends and he ruling their college.

Just because of his father's status no one dare to oppose him, that's why he is ruling the entire college.  The first meeting between hero and heroine is like cat and mouse...  But hide and seek type.

One day one lecturer mistakenly placed his car in Siddan't parking place but Sid got angry and burned his car. After seeing that our heroine decided to punish our hero , the very next day she burned his latest model bike..  Siddant decided to find out the culprit but this is not over ... Sid has a bad habit of writing exams holding books , as usual no one has dare to question him. That's why always he is no.1 in the college. 

But one such worst day, everyone got good marks but Siddant's name was also not in the list because someone burned his answer papers.. Siddant decided to punish that culprit and started his investigation.

Whether Roli gets caught after burning his bike? And also is she the one who burned his papers also?? Such suspense... and also its very interesting to watch how love blossom between these two who are always as north and south... 

Oh before that something strange happened which made Siddant to marry Roli.. Whether they accept their marriage or whether they stay like enemies? That is also there to find out...

What do you think you want this ff to continue? Or you didn't like this plot? Both negative and positive comments are accepted..

-SmileyRosid-05

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm very much interested in this FF πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ...

continue this... Loved roli's character , and the way she's burning Sid's things loved it... when Rosid married that time Sid know Roli is the culprit or not ...and if not then it will be more fun to read this one... eagerly waiting for this to start ...

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am waiting to read it 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The story sounds intereting. No ideas about the title though.

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the best for this FF πŸ‘πŸΌ.. very interesting plot .. when are you going to start this FF ? I am eagerly waiting for it ...... 

arzenarosid9 thumbnail

I am very excited for the updates 

Smiley-Rosid05 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 1:-CITY IS MINE ONLY

Mumbai City... 

A lot of vehicles standing on the state high way in the early morning... Not because of heavy traffic jam just because someone's car standing in the middle of the road still no one have guts to ask or shout at that person.

Police-What happened?

People-Sir, see what will we do now?

Police-I am also helpless but wait a second....

He called someone else.. "Hello madam, please we need some help from you".

Lady-Okay understood, where is he now?

Police told the location and that lady and her brother arrived within 20 minutes...

"Siddant,Siddant...Siddant wake up son"..

A huge shout came from inside, "who the hell disturbing me in the early morning? Don't you know who I am?"

"Arey baba, its me your uncle"...

"Oh its you Maamu"....

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his uncle, he immediately came out of the car after seeing his mother..

Sid-Mom, you also... Ek call kar deti

Uncle-Hey Siddant, how many times I told you don't call me Maamu, I am your uncle yaar show some respect 

Sid-Arrgh, okay fine tell me one thing

Uncle-Ha yes now you are talking... Ask anything baby

Sid-What is your name?

Uncle-Bas itni si baat, my name is the great Madhavan

Sid-Yeah yeah whatever, and your father name?

Uncle-Bechar his name is Mukund...

Sid-Just add first two letters of the two names ..

Uncle-Hmmm let we join them, Ma from Madhavan and Mu from Mukund, hey this is simple, Maamu...

All people standing around laughed... "Maamu"...

Uncle-Hey who is that? Come in front of me, ek ek koh dikhaadungaa...

Sid-Kyaa?

Uncle-My power....

Sid-Oooooooooooo, I thought

Uncle-Enough enough, I understood, now lets come in to the topic, my dear boy what are you doing here? That too in the middle of the state high way??

Sid-Oooooo, that means I am not in my house now....

Uncle-Bhanu, this is all because of you only see your son behaving like a small kid he is troubling orders this is not bad.... Fantastic... Nice job Sid...

Sid-That's why I love you Maamu, ummahhhh

Uncle-Tchhhhh, again you called me Maamu arghhh

Bhanu-Brother, just stop your dramas, dear Siddant let others to do their job lets go back to home..

Sid-As you wish choti maa....

Yes, Bhanumati is Siddant's second(step) mother and Rajender's second wife. When Siddant was 3, Sujata died so Rajender without any choice married to Bhanumati. But she took total care of the family... Rajender was extremely happy , with her one more waste body joined their family, "Maamu" who is joker of the family...

Police-MLA ke beta hona kitnaa faydemand hai yaar

Constable-Sir, why didn't you arrest him?

Police-Are you nuts? If I do, then I need to lose my job so its better to keep quiet lets clear the traffic come...

Police went to clear the traffic and Siddant with her mother and Maamu went back to their bungalow....

Rajender was on a work so he is out of state, only mother son and her brother with one servant lives there... Servant name is Ambika who is Maamu's crush also.... Both mother and son know this...

Sid-Maamu teri ladki aagayi yaar dekho lekin

Maamu-But what? Don't tell me you  also love my Ambu

Sid splits the water... "What are you saying Maamu, she is like my bhabhi(he chuckles).... I said she seems to be little Moti(fat) right? Tell her to do some workout"...

Maamu-I told her son, but she won't listen, my lovely Ambu

Sid-Huh, one waste body along with that now this one too, Maamu , Ambu waah what a combination.. My foot

Bhanu-Siddant, are you going to college now?

Sid-Mom, you want me to go ? If so then I'll go don't worry

Bhanu-No no son, I am not forcing you just asked whether you have some other plans or not?

Sid-Voh mom, actually

Bhanu-See, you spoiled your son already he even don't want to go to college now, what a waste...

Sid-Yes I am and now I want to dance with your Ambu in the Club happy?

Maamu-With my Ambu???? Siddant you are cheating....Bhanu tell him please she is my gurl

Bhanu-Brother stop crying, he is just joking.. Siddant I already credited some amounts in your credit card just enjoy..

Sid kissed on her cheeks.."Love you mom, you are the best"..

She too kissed back, "Love you too my son, take care ha"...

Bhanu-Tell me what is it???

Maamu-Voh, I need some money too...

Bhanu-Why?

Maamu-For a movie sissy, pleazzzzzeeeee

Bhanu-Okay fine take this...

Maamu happily took that money and signaled Ambu, Bhanu noticed that...

Bhanu-You never change, give me back that money bhai and take this....

She hits him with a plate and went inside..

Maamu-Aaaaaahhhh, why this always happens with me Ambu, you don't worry

Ambu-Don't worry??? Aapne kaha mai voh karunga ye karunga, chaand laake dunga chaand koh chodo ek lolly pop tak nahi khilaya daffaa hojaao...

She went with some anger...

Maamu-Ambuuuuuuu, yaar mera din hi kharaab hai kal se left side se uthuunga ha yahi sahi rahegaa.... Subaha kiskaa face dekha ta maine???? .. He remembered he saw his own face...

Maamu-Ayyyo, my face... Shit.. Too bad... Next day onwards I won't see my beautiful face anymore ummmahhh

Joker also went...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siddant as usual came along with his friends....

Students topped walking and stands in the corner...

"Bhai log, devil aaya rey side mein chali jaao"...

"Don't know today who will be his shikaar"...

Prem-Siddant look there..

Sid-What Pre...

He stopped and his smile turned into anger...

Sid-How dare her.... Amar bring kerosine...

Amar-Wait a minute Sid....

Students-Arey anyone go and tell this to our Principal Sir...

Students-Abey are you mad? This car belongs to Principal only...

Students-Princi toh gaya aaj....

Sid started pouring kerosine around the car...

Principal rushed towards Siddant...

Princi-Sir, sir I am extremely sorry , I just forgot , please forgive me, 10 lakh ka car hai Sir...

Sid-Ye Princi , how many times I told you to not park your car in my place and now go and buy another 20 lakh car. Tumhari toh acchi kamaayi bhi hai... And say good bye to your car... He just burned his car and went...

Principal sat on the floor and started crying... All students just ignored that and went to their classes because it was not any new story for them....

When college time is over, Siddant and his friends saw all students looking down...

Sid-Ye bewakoofonko kyaa huva? Ye aise neeche kyu dekh rahe hai jaise dar gaye ho...

Prem-Aaa Siddant you need to take a look at your bike...

Siddant looked at his bike and shocked... "Teri toh.."

Siddant helplessly saw his bike is burning completely just like Principal's car.

Sid shouted... "Heyyy Princi.... Princi, where the hell are you man?"

Principal ran back to Siddant and shocked to see the scenario...

Principal-Sir believe me , its not me ... I don't have guts to do this big thing, I know who you are and..

Sid-Fine fine dafaa ho jaao... Prem Amar I want CCTV photage now...

On the other hand....

One girl-Hey now you'll be caught

Another girl-No way, he can't trace me at any cost.... Tit for that the stupid Bharadwaj...

She smiled....

Sid-Ek baar ye kisi ne bhi kiya hai samney aajaaye , usse vo haal karunga jo voh sapne bhi socha nahi hoga... 

He tightened his fists...

Girl-Yaar careful he is too dangerous.

Another Girl-Yaar agar voh muje dund liya naa toh samjho mera kachumbar banaa dega ,, 100% mera tukde tukde karke parcel kar dega dekh kyaa rahi ho bhaago

Both ran away from the college..

Siddant saw the entire photage, but that girl was clever she covered her face with her dupatta... 

Prem-Shit, she covered her face, looks like very clever

Amar-Now what'll we do...

Sid smiled, "Can't hide forever.. Don't worry she will be caught..."

Sid(himself)-Do you think you are smart? You should cover your entire face Ms.Intelligent, but you showed me your eyes, now I will catch you easily and punish you in a way which you never think before"...

Next day , mission to find that culprit started.. Sid and his friends searched here and there...

Girl-Arey buddu they are searching for you only...

Another girl-Arey why are you shaking like this? He didn't see my face so no worries.. Come lets go...

Girl-Stupid, in front of him?

Another-Ha baba, he is such a stupid dear, he can't recognize me at any cost...

Both girls went in front of Siddant but Sid didn't notice... Both girls with a laugh went from there..

Sid-Damn, this girl .. I'll kill her for sure..

His phone rings...

Sid-Oh no, mom.. Ha mom

Bhanu-Siddant, positive or negative?

Sid-Sorry mom, still negative...

Bhanu-Siddant, do whatever you want but I want to punish that girl right a way .. Remember she tried to harm my prestige also .. Because she burned my son's bike

Sid-I promise mom, give me sometimes....Bye

Prem-Siddant

Sid-Lets go, how long she can run away like this.. That too from this Siddant's eyes, just wait and watch, those eyes can't be hide forever

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2:-

ANOTHER BLOW

It was their exam result...  Siddant was extremely happy because as usual he thought he will be at the  top...

When result came... Prem and Amar rushed towards him...

Sid-What man again 1st? Yaar I am getting bored of scoring top 

Prem-No no, something is wrong..  You didn't even pass Siddant, your name was not in the list

Sid-Kyaa baat karraha hai Prem? Ye kaise ho sakta hai?

Sid and his friends rushed towards result list.. All are laughing at him...

"Lo, MLA ka beta fail ho gaya, lagta hai papa ne paise nahi diye ohohoooo"..

"Ha, what to do, he don't have any abilities to pass the exams, thank to his father that he always gave money to pass his son"

"Don't know whether this is true or false but I heard he is very good in study"...

Sid-Who did this thing... to .... me? I want all the staff right now... Call Pandu

Principal's name is Panduanga, Sid calls him Pandu or Princi always...

Pandu rushed again...

Sid-Why my name is not in the result list?

Principal-Sir, don't feel bad but we didn't got your answer papers, of any subjects...

Sid and his friends shocked...

Sid-Pandu kyaa baat kar raha hai tu, dimaag tikaane pe hai ya nahi?

Principal-Believe me Sir, we didn't got your papers please I am not lying...

Girl-Yaar what you did? Now he'll kill you for sure..

Another Girl-In his dreams, he can't catch me this time too because CCTV cameras not allowed in that room... College rules...

Girl-Uff then you are safe...

Another-He needs to be treated this much ego, this Siddant must be removed from our college

Girl-Are you sure? This is his college only..

Another Girl-Not his, its his father's college... He is just using his father's name , he don't have any abilities..

Sid  looked around ...

Girl-Ab ye kyaa kar raha hai?

Another Girl-May be searching for me only, but poor guy don't know who I am...

Sid-I think either you are mad or your family is mad....

Another Girl-How dare you moron, you called me and my family mad? You mad, your father....

Girl-Shhh don't shout

Sid-You thought you are smart ha., but not more that Siddant.. Hey Pandu I need CCTV photage of that room right now...

Another Girl-Ha ha in his dreams, no CCTV cameras in that room, stupid guy.. Tcchh tchhh tchhh

She laughed from behind...

Principal-Within a minute Sir...

All shocked hearing that...

Girl-Ye kyaa hogaya, you will be get caught yaar

Another-Not possible, CCTV cameras not allowed in that room, then how come this possible? He is just faking

Sid-May be you are thinking as cameras are not allowed, but poor you, jaha tumhaari soch khatam hoti hai vaha se mera soch shuru hota hai, College's cameras are not allowed yes, but those cameras are mine my personal cameras...

Another Girl-Teri toh, super smart ha, now what do I...

Girl-Told you stupid, bhaari padegaa ab kyaa karogi???

Sid-Pandu, I want to show this video to my whole college so play this video in front of all...

Girl-Hmm, I have one small work bye yaar

Another Girl-Arey suno toh sahi ...

All can easily see her face because she was not covered her face with her dupatta..

Sid-Ohoho, same eyes.. So you are that girl who burned my bike and now you took my life also ha.. Get ready to see the hell girl.. I am coming

That girl slowly starts sweating out of fear.. "Mera band baj gaya yaar"..

The search continues... One day two day... Week passed but she manages to escape every day and time...

Sid and his friends tired of search for that girl..

Sid-Damn tis girl, you got her name or not?

Amar-Roli, her name is Roli

Sid-Roli???  Your day already finished girl... How long you can hide ha...

Prem-No more..

Sid-What Prem?

Prem-Look there, our target...

All three saw Roli buying some flowers from the market...

Sid-Roli

Sid shouted, Roli casually turned but shocked.. "Devil, teri toh tum yaha bhi aagaye, Roli bhaago"...

Sid-Hey don't leave her lets go...

They started chasing her, but she was a middle class family girl she know everything about that place so she easily tricked them hided somewhere...

Amar-I can't I can't... Already tired, that girl I think she is P.T.Usha's sister, yaar kitna bhaagti hai

Sid-Tum dono nikamme ho....

Siddant looked here and there but no trace of that girl...

Here Roli received a call from her father...

Roli-Yaar now what to do, its already late... Ha idea

She again covered her face with her dupatta, she thought he can't recognize her... Sid looking here and there for Roli....

She just passed Siddant and felt relieved... But her breath stops after she hear that shout, "Stop Girl"...

Amar-What happened?

Sid-Hey you, turn over here

Roli didn't remove her dupatta and turned...

Prem-She is not that girl Sid,let her go..

Sid laughed...

Sid-Hello Roli

Roli shocked... "Is he faking or really he traced me?"

Sid-Ha ha, no need to remove your dupatta girl, you eyes are enough for me, catch her go"..

Roli-Shit, over smart , Roli run...

Sid smiled and took another direction., while Prem and Amar went behind Roli

She tricked Amar and Prem and went out from that market. AT one place she stopped and took a deep breath, "Bach gayii"..

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder she turned and shocked...

Roli-Devilllllll

Sid-Looking for someone babe? I am right here

Roli slowly took back steps, "Gayeee kaaam seeee"... Sid with a smile took a forward steps...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Edited by Smiley-Rosid05 - 3 years ago
Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update..so Sid is a Rich spoil brat but liked his attitude ...

Maamu is really a joker πŸ€ͺ....and his love story with ambu ...and he decided not to see his own face from next morning and get a bad luck πŸ€£

Siddhant burned principal car , poor principal couldn't do anything other than crying ... Roli is also so smart she covered her face and burned his bike but poor her Siddhant caught her eyes and burning answer sheets ... ohhh Roli Sid is super smart than you he has fixed his personal cameras πŸ€£πŸ€£

And finally the culprit is caught waiting for next very eagerly...

arzenarosid9 thumbnail

Poor roli caught so soon and here I am thinking that they will have a hide and seek gameπŸ˜…πŸ˜… anyways love sidhant Mamuu and ambu scene πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠSid is spoiled because of his step mom why do I feel that she is doing this on purpose πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Eagerly waiting for next update 

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next update