Story 9 Months Ki

12/9 WU: Secretively Fearful to Lasting Impacts

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

episode begins with the scene from yesterday where the paper is in alia's face + window blowing and sarang on the voice call with his friends...alia is irritated & then looks at the baby photos on the floor while wind continues to blow...alia reminisces her plan to have a baby with in a series of flashbacks till rahul says the ac is fixed ...alia complains about the commotion in the office so chotelaal says he'll tell sarang about this while offering water...alia fumes & leaves while rahul gets irritated and follows behind her...chotelaal explains to sarang about the complaint from alia so sarang says why think negative before chotelaal cuts his talks w/ explaining the regulations of working such as cleaning, no phone calls & no loud voice ..sarang says he was giving them office tour in excitement but chotelaal says he got reprimanded so sarang apologizes..chotelaal asks where he's going to which sarang replies by doing work..chotelaal says the kitchen is the place but sarang mistakens this for his office with the back and forth MU ...sarang says he's a junior writer but chotelaal clarifies that he's a junior office boy not a writer...sarang gets agitated hearing from this so he heads to rahul for clarification but when rahul enters he says to file the CVs for the writers and leaves...sarang appalled and chotelaal laughs ...sarang follows after rahul about aspiring writers getting an opportunity and rahul dismisses by saying that depends on time before heading to alia ...sarang is saddened by this and glances over the entire office...chotelaal adds salt to the fresh wounds by handing him over a binder for filing the resumes...

cut to ramesh's house as sarang enters the house, the housemates are partying while sarang looks upset but tries to hide his pain...sarang says to party some other day as he's not in the mood..ramesh asks for his mood and sarang explains his confusion..ramesh says he at least got a job but sarang says his inclination is a writer...the tenants tell him to come join and sit on the chair...ramesh explains how mumbai ppl are entangled with problems after problems and gives money plant as an illustration...sarang says he wants to break the barrier between him and his dreams so he wants to quit the job and not do a job w/o passion...sarang ignores ramesh's drink offer and heads over to the balcony...cut to alia editing her milestone list and having a drink 

^^sarang's voiceover about piggybank of dreams was squandered away so suddenly in mumbai, how will they be achieved without any hope? seeing the place for the first time and vision became blurred so instead of tears there is regret...alia gets up and heads over to a window to look at the sky to the moon and similar thing done by sarang 

cut to next day where ramesh asks if SD's quitting the job and berates him for his thought process of being adamant on pursuing his ambitions of becoming a writer ...he explains using hen laying an egg some day or the other...lol i see some foreshadowing here.... sarang understands ramesh's point to continue to do writing but he's still impatient so he'd rather the one whose work receives attention...ramesh says he doesnt understand..sarang says he'll convert from office boy SD to writer SD...ramesh says to eat roti and sarang expresses his gratitude to him..

cut to alia getting a call from gautam, where gautam says veer's vincola deal is abrogated so alia tells him to dont interfere in veer's matters and explains why she doesnt share her matters yet rabia had to tell him...alia says she doesnt care for veer and wants to move on so she disconnects the call

cut to chotelaal finding candies in a magazine on the desk on receptionist mausi...RM (receptionist mausi) notices this and tries to take away the candies before chotelaal puts em in his pocket while teasing her that it takes time to clean her desk..RM gets provoked and asks for him to hand over the candies which chotelaal refuses ...

sarang enters the office as RM calls him and tells him he was late so she self-boasts about herself in a chipmunk voice...🀣she says she worked at gautam's office before alia's office...chotelaal interferes and says he'll handle the matter before taking sarang away...chotelaal says he took away her candies hence she is upset, she's got BP conflicts and RM reprimands priya for being on her phone despite being unpunctual...chotelaal thought SD wont come but sarang says he's wants to create an opportunity and uses ramesh's hen/egg analogy...chotelaal still confused and SD (sarang) says he'll make tea...so he gives rahul a tea with his poetic lines ...rahul says its chotelaal's job not SD's job to offer tea so SD says he made the tea ...rahul mistakens this to be his passion but sarang says he's offering the tea with passion...rahul is impressed and so are other employees before coming over to manju's desk before offering fahim the chai...lol where did the last chai go? πŸ€ͺ...alia enters the office + sarang looks on...lol their scenes are tad-bit dramatic πŸ˜†...alia flips and goes to rosy mistaking her name and tells her to send rahul to her cabin while SD continues gaze at her and she goes to her cabin...chotelaal enters and corrects SD that rozy works for 6 yrs in the company + alia remembers the work not the name so SD says that alia will remember his work over his name by the evening so chotelaal wonders and SD signals lolπŸ˜†..

cut to alia communicating about client's invoice and how she wants to meet sinha...HR gets overdramatic over sinha using his political power and rahul asks if sinha wants to meet...alia says they made a gaffe so they have to apologize by providing free services...HR gets overdramatic that its manju's fault not the client's fault so alia says sinha came to them not manju so they have to bear the loss so she reschedules her meetings and orders for the invoice...rahul praises but alia tells him to go...

cut to veer on call explaining to rohit about giving him time for business time set up so rohit disconnects, and then he explains to nitya that rent needs to be provided otherwise they are completely finished..nitya offers help but veer says its not sufficient...they discuss about legal option as they have the right but finance is required there too since gautam shroff has network connections...veer blames alia and nitya tries to coax him ..veer says he's a failure w/out alia and she is the reason...nitya tries to stop him from leaving but he refuses..

cut to veer entering alia's office looking for alia, and he is told she is in a hotel for some meeting so veer leaves quickly in angry mode before bumping into SD...veer ignores while SD before resuming back to work...all the employees notice a paper beneath their chai cups where they all get the message to come at the canteen at 4pm as there is some secret to be disclosed and everyone wonders if others know their secret or not...sarang looks on and says to convert the mistake into an opportunity...

precap: veer insults alia publicly ...she is like her horrible mother as she is a bad person, wife and mother before alia looks back at him ..alia's failed marriage goes viral so fahim criticizes alia and everyone looks at him including sarang...alia enters the office and sarang looks on..looks like tmrw's episode will be of high voltage drama

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks dear for the beautiful update πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sumaishu

Thanks dear for the beautiful update πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

lol np ...felt the show mixed feelings..lol just feeling mixed...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Meena, thanks for the update. 

I kinda lost interest, show seems stretched now and highly unrealistic. Alia giving free services, made zero sense and even Sarang doing itna show off of his talent. They both just aren't having a convo  and I hope since it's the last day today, they might just get a random scene with a song in bg. I will really appreciate now, they both have a proper meeting atleast. Just sharing my views, no offence to anyone. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Meena, thanks for the update. 

I kinda lost interest, show seems stretched now and highly unrealistic. Alia giving free services, made zero sense and even Sarang doing itna show off of his talent. They both just aren't having a convo  and I hope since it's the last day today, they might just get a random scene with a song in bg. I will really appreciate now, they both have a proper meeting atleast. Just sharing my views, no offence to anyone. 

I also felt lagging.  I didn't post my reviews and just provided update for those who wanted or don't understand Hindi. It's just been SD doing Alia ji alia ji etc. No reaction from the other side. If tomorrow, they don't meet well it is what it is. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

I also felt lagging.  I didn't post my reviews and just provided update for those who wanted or don't understand Hindi. It's just been SD doing Alia ji alia ji etc. No reaction from the other side. If tomorrow, they don't meet well it is what it is. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

True! 

Yeah, and all other dramas and confusions are just added. Honestly am taking a break from today itself, will start seeing the show when it comes on track. 

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the WU dear...πŸ€—

Agree with  both of you. I also felt  the show is loosing its charm because of unnecessary stretching.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vyoman

Thanks for the WU dear...πŸ€—

Agree with  both of you. I also felt  the show is loosing its charm because of unnecessary stretching.

yeah I'm not saying its a terrible one but there are times where i'd wanna skip the unwanted scenes such as those who neglected alia or are basically selfish like gautam, veer, and today veer's mother...just quite aggravating my minf...there are moments where one can see the characterization and all which is marvelous but at times, i'd still pry, how are alia and sarang going to come across one another because the conversation has practically been one-sided with alia just being receptive that there has been a new junior office runner hired not his full name?...next week, she applies for IVF option and anticipates for the sperm donor as per her instructions to rahul but when they showed sarang and alia in slo-mo walk, that was just quite dramatic to depict in the precap...

i like alia's professional life bc nobody calls her ma'am except for chotelaal but rather by her name...over here, i'd call my boss by his name too as opposed to sir/ma'am...nobody really does it ...

but in general, until they dont meet, im mixed opinion..