Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya FF: VICIOUS EXTREMISM #Wattpad also chap1 pg2 29th April

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

INTRODUCTION

GENRE- Psycho-Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Friendship.

What is love? 

An emotion includes compassion, empathy, companionship, warmth, passion and trust. 

When a person falls in love he/she ables to feel the most beautiful yet persistent emotions within himself/herself. A person can do anything for his/her loved one within his/her own limits. 

But... 

What happens when that limit has no limit; when love becomes a worship of extremism, a Vicious Extremism? What can be the consequences of it? 

°°°°°°°

Piyali Dobriyal, an extrovert student of Mount College, a simple yet beautiful girl with her own ambitions. 

Abhay Raichand, a handsome, introvert, studious student of Mount College with his own dreams as well. 

How did their lives get twisted after a while, beyond their own imagination?

Let's read to find it out. 

INDEX 

Prologue- page 1

Disclaimer- page 2

Chapter 1- page 2

The link for the book on Wattpad is here- 

https://my.w.tt/2v7z0rHo4bb

Please share your thoughts on it!

Edited by Susmitasumi96 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wow another story on abhiya🤗

plz keep writing😃

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

wow another story on abhiya🤗

plz keep writing😃

Thank you so much dear!

I will!❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Prologue

Silent atmosphere of night, darkness consumed the nature completely; moonless clear sky was showing some of the bright stars to the nature.

The cold breeze of hills was blowing with a gentle rhythm. The sound of crickets was coming from the near dense forest of Derahdun. The moving leaves of long forest trees were making various patterns of shadows in the faint light of the nature, on a small house's outer walls which was just beside the forest.

A semi dark room, faint light was coming from the outside world of a small window. A fire place was lighted up; the reddish yellow flames of fire were making the room little bit visible. The wooden walls of the room were reflecting the coruscation of dancing flames occasionally.

CHEEK CHEEK. REAPED

The sound of tearing tissue papers could be heard clearly in the thick silence. A grown up man was sitting beside the fireplace, on an arm chair.

His one hand was occupied with the tissue paper and other one was holding a knife; the droplets of blood were falling from it to the floor. With his right hand he began to wipe it. The sharp blade of it was shining brightly on the rhythm yellowish flames of fire coming from the fireplace. His black hoodie was placed on his shoulder; his full hand sleeves of the black hoodie were covered with fresh, dripping blood.

Wiping the knife perfectly he threw the used blooded tissue to the fireplace; the flames of hunger fire consumed it completely without leaving any trace of evidence.

He was staring at the knife with a wide smile; the flames of fire were clearly visible on his intense eyes. A photo frame was placed on his right lap. His eyes moved on it. His smile had gotten wider.

His recently cleaned right fingers stroking the surface of the frame, carefully. His eyes were roaming every feature of the beautiful, curly haired girl of the photo. In the yellowish glimpse of fire her mesmerising beauty of smiling face from the photo was reflecting on his brownish intense eyes.

"I will never let anyone touch you, Love! I will protect you, always, always..." He murmured lowly in his manly voice still smiling widely.

His eyes caught the sudden intensity of madness, madness of love, a Vicious Extremism of love...

So, hey, guys!

With a Bang I posed the first update here.

How did you feel about it?

Please let me know how it is!

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wow very intense prologue 

plz continue 

Edbellaa thumbnail

Wow new ff on abhiya 

Prologue n title sounds so interesting 

Keep updating plzzzz

Will follow the updates 

Thanks for writing 

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edbellaa

Wow new ff on abhiya 

Prologue n title sounds so interesting 

Keep updating plzzzz

Will follow the updates 

Thanks for writing 

Thank you so much dear! I will update it after completing my first Abhiya fanfiction PROPHECY-MEAN TO BE! You can check that out too!❣❣❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Thank you dear! It means a lot to me!❣❣❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

!DISCLAIMER!

Hello everyone!
It's to make you all aware that this story is completely based on fiction. All the events and characters are completely fictional.

But the most important thing, as it is a psychological-thriller Fiction,

the facts which will be stated here are not all true. Due to the plotline demand it will follow the rute of Semi-realistic facts of Psychology.
Hence, it is not all scientifically accurate.

So, don't show unnecessary hatred in this book related to psychological unaware issues.

People who are uncomfortable with, please leave reading this book from here; I will not change the storyline according to your discomfort.

You are been warned already. Don't complain later.

Take this book as an imaginary story not personally.

Lastly, read the book till the end to understand the story wholly. Don't judge it before finishing it.

Thank you.

Sumi. 

[Please scroll down to read the chapters!]

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter-1

[I hope, you all have already read 'DISCLAIMER' part on the previous page.]

Piya's Point of View

RING RING. BUZZ BUZZ

"Ummm..."

RING RING. BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

A sound of something was coming into my ears. It was quite sharp and causing sudden headaches.

"What the hell is this?" I murmured lowly in my raspy voice, opening my sleepy eyes slowly.

Sudden light coming from the window hit me, making my eyesight blurry for a moment. Adjusting in the light, I finally opened my eyes widely, looking at my surroundings.

A wooden finishing, bright room with wide space, all I could see. Falling rays of the Sun were coming from the big window. I was on the bed of blue and white sheet. In front of the wall, opposite side of the bed a portrait of married couple was facing me.

It's Panchi' di and Siddharth jiju's room.

I stretched my body and rubbed my head. My curly hair was tied up tightly on my head. I was wearing my blue jense with a white Denim shirt.

Did I just fall asleep like this, the whole night?

But am I in Panchi di's room?

The sound came again. I looked up for the souce again. It was coming from my black college bag which was placed on the table beside the king size bed.

"Did I also bring my bag here?" I murmured taking the bag from the table.

I searched for my phone and found it quickly. Looking at the phone screen I found 4 to 5 miss calls and a file of notifications on WhatsApp. The miss calls were from both Misha and Ruhi. I opened the WhatsApp and found text messages from Tanushree AKA T and Maya as well, including our personal girls' chatroom.

'Piya, when are you coming?' - T

'Piya?' - Misha

'Piya?' - Ruhi

'PIYA?????'- T

'Have you seen the time? Came fast!' - T

'The party is going to be start soon. where are you @Piyali♡♡, Idiot?' - Misha.

Party? Time?

I frowned. I looked at the phone's clock. It was 4pm.

"Oh shit! The party!" Sudden realization hit me. Slowly I was remembering everything.

It was not morning, it was afternoon. I was here at Raichand Mansion for the party preparations. It was Panchi's room. I came here to take a nap after coming from the college at 2:30 o'clock of afternoon. But fell asleep deeply. Even it caused a temporary amnesia from it.

No wonder why Mom gets irritated every morning while waking me up!

Hurriedly I got up from the bed and looked into my bag. I brought my fresh clothes here for the party. It was supposed to be started from 5 o'clock. I needed to be ready faster than usual.

I can't miss any part of his birthday party.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Did they bring the vanilla flavoured cake which I said yesterday?" I said trying to get confirmation.

"Yes, you can check it. They are preparing it at the kitchen. Kabir and Angad are also there." T said while looking after the decoration.

We were at the Raichand Mansion's big hall which was decorated with golden and white flowers, a few fairy lights from the side wall as well. The hall was already beautiful with golden lights coming from the ceiling with the crystal white floor and roof. The charcoal black pillars were all twisted in those fairy lights as well.

T, Maya and Ruhi did a splendid job decorating it.

"Then it's fine." I replied observing the people around me.

I was wearing my red line floral printed, knee-length, white dress, with silver accessories. My hair was semi folded on my frontal side, opened, hanging on my back. T was wearing her signature maroon heel-length dress, holding her golden purse matching to her golden accessories. Ruhi was in her bottled green knee length dress, whereas, Misha was wearing her favourite blue denim shirt and white jeans. Maya was wearing a royal purple knee-length dress with bronze accessories matching with it. Three of them were busy talking about the preparations.

All the parents were forbidden to come to this young people's party.

It took me 1 hour to complete my dressing and coming to this hall. As the party was occurring at Raichand's, it was a advantage for me to reach here quickly. This was why Panchi di called me to come and to rest here.

As she is already aware of my sleeping habits.

Looking here and there I spotted Panchi di and Siddharth jiju holding each other's hand and talking with the guests. She was wearing her favourite blue long salwar suit, perfectly matching with Jiju's (brother-in-law) black formal outfit.

They were married for 3 years now. Before it, they were in relationship since their 8th standard. Jiju proposed her on his birthday at the backyard side of this Mansion, in front of the huge artificial water-fountain. Panchi di was dumbfounded to react and Jiju took it as a 'No' at first. Before she whispered 'yes' to him lowly making him shout in esthetisy. That sound gathered people from the house and they both got scoldings from the parents. Though it didn't stop from dating them secretly.

What a memorable proposal! Should I cry or laugh, I still didn't understand.

I chuckled remembering those days. I was very young as Panchi di and I shared 5 years age difference. Misha and I were non identical twins; I was older than her by 13 minutes. I heard the full story during my initial college days from Panchi di; after I revealed my crush to him, one night.

"Just confess it, Piya. Never hold it; otherwise you will regret it in future."

It's easier to say than doing it in reality, Panchi Di.

Even after so many days, coming to our third year of college I couldn't say anything about my feelings to him. But, the emotion was becoming stronger each passing day; I found it difficult to hide it from him as well these days.

"He is coming. Be ready!" Angad in his regular white shirt and black jeans said while running towards the main door. Jeh, in his brown coat, trousers matching with cream coloured shirt was running behind him. They closed the door slowly.

"Let the lights off please and remember, let him come first inside the hall; then shout." Kabir said. He was also looking attractive in his white shirt and nevy blue jacket and blue jeans.

His room was on the upstairs. He needed to cross the hall for reaching there.

The lights went off and the hall became pin dropped silent. The door opened slowly. Silhouette of a tall, male body began to look here and there in the dark. The light behind him from the frontal garden side was coming through the door. We who were at the darkness could see his every moment clearly. But he couldn't see us.

He was walking towards us. I was standing just middle of the hall, to reach him first.

He was about to reach in the area of my hands just then the lights turned on and I grabbed his both hands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABHAY!" We all shouted top of our lungs making him jump on his spot.

His blue eyes were showing shock to irritation to submission and lastly smile. His beautiful dimples were slowly visible on his cheeks. Smilingly I was jumping on my spot holding his both hands firmly, giggling.

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY, ABHAY!" I shouted making him laugh. Gradually, everyone came forward and began to wish him. He was replying them; but didn't let my hands go.

The thing I loved about him the most. Even though situation changed drastically he never let our relationship go for a second. We always hold our hands tightly like this since our first meet.

This was the Abhay Raichand whom I was in love with. An introvert, nerd, class topper, quiet, yet analytical and highly observant person who loved his family, friends a lot. The heartthrob of our college and teacher's favourite Abhay, my Abhay, whom I met 15 years ago through our families, by accident which became our fate for life.

15 years ago....

It was a rainy day since the morning and I was looking out for the children's park. The school was closed due to heavy rainfall. I was walking on the cement road of the park. Dad was buying something on the shop. Noticing the beautiful trees in this cloudy gray shaded weather I was walking towards the children's playground section. I was wearing a red frock, tieing my curly, unmanageable hair tightly on a ponytail.

After reaching to the place, I noticed a gang of boys of my age surrounded a boy who was sitting on the swing, bowing his head towards the ground. He was also in our age. I was coming towards them; suddenly saw one of them threw a fit on his arm. He whimperd in pain.

Are they bullying him?

My head boiled in anger; I started to run towards him.

"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU IDIOTS!" I screamed. They looked at my direction.

Reaching towards them, without wasting any moment I punched that boy with my right fist. He fell down on the ground with a low scream. His gang members went near him to lift him up.

I always hate mean people.

"Who are you?" One of them said.

I didn't care and reached towards the boy who was looking at me right now with his fearful yet grateful blue eyes.

I recognized him. This was Abhay Raichand, my eldest sister's friend's brother whom I was playing with, last week at our home.

"Aren't you Abhay?" I asked caressing his arm where he got a hit.

"Piya?" He said lowly.

"Yes." I smiled. He smiled a little but eyes caught something horrifying.

"Watch out!" Before finishing his sentence that guy pushed me on the ground; I fell on the sand. They started laughing.

"Now cry like you all girls do!" He said while laughing with his members. I got up from the ground with more anger in me.

"Yeah, let see!" Saying it I jumped on him and started punching his hands with my right hand and left hand was occupied with his hair pulling.

"AHH!" He was whining in pain others were watching with horrifying eyes.

"How dare you to hit us! I am not gonna leave you, idiot." I was looking at his face. He began to cry his eyes out.

"Piya, leave him!" Abhay was holding my shoulders trying to pull me out of it.

"Let me teach him a lesson, Abhay!" I was pulling his hair again.

"Piya! PIYA!" I heard my father's voice and looked up. He was running towards us holding a shopping bag in his left hand. I let him go.

"What are you doing? Fighting again? I told you not to do such things, right?" Dad said while holding me up from the ground.

"She was protecting me, uncle." Abhay said from the behind.

"Abhay? You are also here?" Dad asked while reaching towards him.

"They were beating him, Dad. That's why I hit him." I said looking at that boy who was now standing on the ground.

"Still Piya, fighting is not good thing. Say sorry to them." He said. I looked at him angrily.

He hit him first.

"Let him say it first to Abhay, Dad. Then I will." I said with a stubborn face.

"Say sorry!" I said aloud. The boy flinched.

"Sorry Abhay!" He said in his crying voice.

"Piya.." Dad signalled.

"Sorry!" I said glaring at him. He was looking at me fearfully.

"Let's go now. Children, go to your home also. The rain is about to start." Dad said.

"Yes, Uncle." They said in union.

We began to walk from that place towards our home while I was holding Abhay's right hand tightly in my left hand.

"Piya, your right arm is bleeding." He said looking at it. I followed his gaze and found a cut.

"Don't worry, Abhay! It will be fine in few days." I smiled looking his worried face.

"Let's go!" I giggled.

Back to the present...

The voice of the people's shouting knocked me out from that memory. I came back to my senses. The people were still congratulating him. I was smiling watching his happiness.

Since that day, we were together in everything. I always protected Abhay from getting bullied and he always helped me in studies.

I looked at his blue eyes smilingly. In his black long coat and trousers, the white shirt was making his tall, lean, muscular body more beautiful. His sharp features glowing bright in the golden light. His smile never left from that beautiful face.

Everyone went for their own business gradually, leaving us alone.

"Happy birthday, Abhay. Live long!" I said smilingly looking in his oceanic blue eyes.

We were still holding our hands.

"Thank you, Piya!" He replied in his husky voice smilingly.

Abhay Raichand, the person who hated birthday parties but still tolerated everything for me. Abhay Raichand, the person who was always there for me in my odds and evens like a support system. Abhay Raichand, the person who was the first friend, gradually beacuse best friend since my childhood.

Abhay Raichand, the person who is my first crush and first love.

I wish, I were enough brave to confess my feelings for you now, Abhay. I wish... we were more than just best friends.

I hope, oneday I can confess to you.

Oneday!

Third Person's Point of View

15 years ago....

"So she will leave for her home after 10 minutes. Just when she crosses this alley I will throw it on her face." The 5 year old boy said holding a fire cracker on his right hand. He was smiling evil.

"Okay, Chirag." Other two in his age said.

"Now split and hide. Come here when I will say." He said again.

"Okay." They went to their hiding spot.

Gradually 10 minutes passed. None came to that side. The darkness of night was getting darker. Cloud was all over the sky.

Chirag was hiding behind a big tree of the forest waiting for Piya. Getting impatient, he was about to go out from his place suddenly someone dragged him towards the deep forest from his behind.

"Who are you? What are you..AHH" Without warning that person started to drag him on the stoney surface, making his body bleeding from various places.

"AHH!" He was whining in pain but the captor didn't listen to his whimper.

After a while when he stopped being dragged, the captor began to hit his face with a hard stone.

"AAAH. PLEASE LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He was pleading his soul out. His faces were bleeding from various places.

Suddenly it stopped. With blurry eyes he looked at his attacker. His silhouette was like same age as him.

He let out the cracker from his pocket and crushed it with his right fist.

Slowly, he bowed down coming closer to his victim's ear.

"Don't you dare to think to hurt Piya ever again. Otherwise, I will kill you!" A boyish raspy voice hissed into his ear making him shiver in fear.

Threatening him the captor left his body there and began to walk in the dark forest of Derahdun, making his body disappear gradually, from his victim's eyes.

With the coming nightfall the laying wounded boy couldn't hold his consciousness for long; slowly darkness consumed him.

Bang on!!!

How was the first chapter?

Please don't forget to vote and make comments! 

With Love 

Sumi

♡♡♡