Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 2 

The moment Ridhima falls in his arms, Professor Malik is shocked. He gently picks her in hands and drives away with her towards his house. He calls his staff nurse her while he goes to make a call and says, "It's Ridhima".

The Man: What happened?

Professor Malik: I don't know anything yet. But yes, the moment she saw me she said: "I failed,Professor."

The Man: She what?

Professor Malik: Yes, I don't know the details yet. I was on the way to VR Mansion to meet her as you said but, then saw her on the road. The moment I saw, let me tell you, I'm shocked to see because there were no more emotions in her eyes. They are dead. Looks like something has happened with her. For now, she is under my radar and the staff are nursing her. I will share more details once she wakes up

The Man: No need

Professor Malik: What do you mean?

The Man: Don't ask her anything, until she reveals. Regarding the details, I can know what happened with her in nanoseconds. So, don't stress yourself, Malik. Be with her. I will tell you the next steps.

Professor Malik: Sure

After two days

Ridhima didn't wake up yet.Malik is shocked to see how much she is sleeping. Yes, she is not under seductive. She is sleeping. Such a situation can happen when a person is deprived of sleep. He doesn't want to wake her up yet. He understood that if she is sleeping so much then something might have happened her to be away from sleep.

He sees the girl, again and again, remembers the six-year girl who he nurtured as his daughter. Ridhima feels, she met him in the orphanage but, the truth is he knows her since her birth. Today what is happening with her, he is one of the catalyst. Howbeit,today he is with this girl. He updated about her to that Man because he needs to know what's happening her life. However, if Ridhima wishes to start a fresh life somewhere else, then whether The Man agrees or not, he will fight for it.

He can guess something terrible might have happened because, she is going on murmuring, "Forgive me, Vansh." Ridhima is no such girl to hurt others, but, if she did then,she has a reason to do it.

VR Mansion: -

It has been two days since Ridhima left the house. Every corner of the house is so shallow to look into.Dadi is devastated with her truth yet her heart is saying she is not wrong, but no one listened to her. She goes to Sia room and says, "Sia, you are the only one who can say who has hurt you? Is it Ridhima or Anupriya? I don't know.But whoever it is, will get punished by God. However, my heart says, Ridhima didn't do it. That girl is in the house because of Kabir, yes, she is. But, she did everything to safeguard this house. I can read her eyes. I saw her soul.Vansh and the rest of the family believe only what they see, but what they don't know is a lot more to the story. The moment Ridhima bid goodbye to this house, I know that girl is not going to come back again to this house, even if we beg 1000 times. It is seen in her eyes. We broke her, Sia. Maybe one day, we might need to face the consequences of hurting a pure soul."

Vansh who came to check onSia at night heard every word Dadi said. He left in his thoughts back to his room. He knows he cannot blame Ridhima entirely because knowing she is a spy,he brought her into the house. Knowing what she can do, he has given his heart. When Ridhima said it is because of his game of words she thought I would kill Ragini, she did everything, is okay with him. But he is not fine knowing she married him because Kabir asked. It is not fine that she is in his life because Kabir said. It is not okay that knowing he tried to kill him, still made him part of this family. This is not what he expected her to do. Over and above,she has hurt Sia because she learned her truth of her being a spy. He is never going to forgive her. If she re-enters in his life ever again, then he is going to kill her, thinks Vansh while Angre enters into his room and asks,"Bhai, what are we doing with Kabir and Anupriya?"

Vansh: Anupriya? She is my mother. Did you forget your manners?

Angre: Sorry to disagree,Bhai. However, I go with Ridhima bhabi. She might have done a mistake, but somewhere my heart says, she is not the one who has hurt Sia. Maybe we are mistaken.

Vansh(shouts): Angre

How could you say this?

Sia confessed that Ridhima is the one who has hurt her. What more information you need? Do you think my sister while bleeding would say Ridhima's name to torture her? Never.

Angre: I don't what is the truth because we need to wait for Sia to wake up from the coma bhai. However,hope it is not too late until then.

Vansh: I know what I'm doing Angre. In my life, everything is set. I understand it got disturbed by some stupid orphan. But it is not going to be same again.

Angre flinched a nanosecond when Vansh called Ridhima as an orphan. He doesn't know whether she did any wrong or not. But for now, he can say, tomorrow everyone in the house including himself would regret not standing with her when she left this house.

It has been four days Ridhima is sleeping and Professor Malik is taking care of her. He doesn't understand what caused this but, it is affecting him very badly. When he got lost in his thoughts, he sees Ridhima waking up while he reaches to her side.

"Ridhima, Ridhima, wakeup dear," says Professor Malik

Ridhima opens her eyes and checks her surroundings. She is unsure where is she but then her eyes land on the person who has tutored her - Professor Dr Shashank Malik, the famous neurosurgeon in the world. She wanted to be a neurosurgeon, however, the professor told her to be a physiotherapist and here she is.

"Ridhima, where are you lost?" asks Professor

Ridhima: How are you,Professor?

Professor: (laughs) It is me who should ask the question. You were sleeping for the last four days.

Ridhima: Four days?

Professor: Yes. Now get up and fresh up. You know right, you have some clothes of yours in the wardrobe. Get ready and come down fast. Will cook some pancakes for you, Okay?

While Professor gets up from the bed, Ridhima holds his hand and asks, "Don't you want to ask me anything?"

Professor: Why should I? If you feel to share, you will tell me.

Ridhima: However, can you not see that I’m a mess?

Professor: No, you're not, Ridhima. You're wonderful. And you'll handle this by doing wonders. With an incontrovertible sense of humor. As you're much smarter than I am, so you'll come out of this much better than the messes I once created.

Ridhima: You always know how to make me smile, Professor. But you need to know what happened to me because I have learned my lesson. One needs to tell the past when the moment is with them, not for waiting for the right time.

Professor: Let's start then

Ridhima: Two years ago, I met Kabir. I fell in love with him. He told me to marry someone else for his mission. Then I understood Kabir is someone I need to fill my loneliness.However, the man whom I married filled my heart with the love which I never received from anyone else. Then I misunderstood my husband. Due to a series of events,he jumped off from the cliff. Then Kabir became the lost son of my mother-in-law. What I don't is, Kabir is the one who killed Vansh, my husband’s,ex-fiancé Ragini and Anupriya, has killed his biological mother and also hurt his sister Sia. 

Now, Vansh came as Vihaan and to make sure to keep everyone safe, I brought Vihaan home and asked to transfer property on my name to safeguard Dadi. However, in the whole process, I didn't think Vihaan can be the Vansh.Now Vansh feels I betrayed him, which is true to some extent but then again,I'm victim like him. I understand I brought him the doom, but my intentions were pure. Howbeit, he didn't understand them and throw me out of the house.That's when you met me Professor, all broken once again.

Professor: Ridhima, there are some wars you fight and some wars you walk away from. This war between Kabir and Vansh,it is nothing related to you. I feel this moment has occurred in your life because destiny might be thinking that it's time for you to walk away from their lives. You are different from the rest. Your heart is pure! Rejoice! The broken are more evolved. Broken wings mend in time. One day you will fly again. I promise.

Ridhima: I don't know,professor

Professor: Accept the reality, Ridhima. You are a human being and there are limitations. You can't run away from it. You can't hide from it; you can't change it. It simply is.

Ridhima: I don't know how to rise again. Sadly, I don't feel anything. See, I'm unable to cry.

The moment Ridhima told that she is unable to cry, Malik looks at her eyes. Yes, she shared her whole past,but then, why there are no tears in her eyes? He is guessing something but, he is hoping it doesn't be. However, he brushes his thoughts aside and looks into her side and says, "From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. Light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be the Queen of her life.”

Ridhima smiles while Malik says that but wonders why she unable to cry. However, she doesn't want to think about anything and gets up to fresh up. While before leaving, Shashank asks to look at the light and  when she does, he got his answers. When Ridhima leaves to freshen up herself, he calls to The MAN.

The Man: Is everything okay with her? It has been four days you didn't share anything Malik.

Malik: Before me revealing what's wrong with her. What's wrong with you? You told me; you will look after her? How come she fell in love with two people who can manipulate and hurt to such level, such level, that ...

The Man: I know what you wanted to say. But I wanted her to learn everything. When she comes to stand beside me, I wanted her to be prepared for everything. But, looks like she turned into that woman.

Malik: You don't love her,right?

The Man: You have no rights to question my love for her. Ridhima is my everything. Better watch your words,Shashank Malik. The next word you say might take your life.

Malik: Ridhima has no tears.

The Man: What do you mean by that?

Malik: She cried so much for that man that she has no more tears to cry. No matter whether she gets hurt, or heartbroken, she cannot shed tears anymore though she wants to. Looks like God left her to smile even when her heart is broken.

The Man: Understood.

He cuts the call leaving Malik bewildered. He can never understand this Man at all. Always mysterious.No one in the world has seen him until today. He met him 20 years year ago when that incident took place. Until today, he only heard his voice, though being a personal doctor for the entire MAFIA team.

Yes, The Man runs the Mafia.The darkest Mafia which one cannot imagine. It is not easy to meet him. At the same time, he is not under the police list. Yes, Cops doesn't catch him becausehe is a helper to cops when needed. However, he runs decent Mafia. He never forces anyone to enter, but once in, there is no going back without paying aprice for it. The price is something that depends on the work you did for MAFIA.

Many people in the world want to hold his power because that is something everyone intrigued about.However, none in the world couldn't reach. Why? The fear he creates in the people's mind is one cannot bear. Whoever met him, said one word, better not to have him as enemy and friend. One should never meet him.

The world calls him with different names, Devil, Emperor of the evil, Evil Lord, Lord of the Mafia, The Judge of the Evil, The Stewmaker, The Alchemist, The Kingmaker, The Hunter, The Debt Collector, The Invisible Hand - the list goes. However, no one knows his real name. Even I don't know his name. What irony is it? I only know him as Number 1. Only his core team has the chance to see him 24/7

Sher - The most trusted man of The Man. He is the one who has access to everything he holds. This guy is the representative to The Man. If anyone wants to meet The Man, one needs to cross him over. It is not easy to reach this Man

rajan shahi: After sacking Navi Bhangu from Amrit Manthan, producer casts  him again - Times of India

Aliza - The wonder woman.Ever saw a woman who can kill her with her looks and hands. Aliza does the same. The only woman in his team. Don't mess with her because it is not easy to hold her down. Her rule is - Kill, Kill and Kill.

VJ Bani: Bigg Boss 10 contestant Bani J's topless photoshoot pics surface  on social media

Riche: The world's best hacker. He can even hack the World bank. His IQ level is 250.

Actor-singer Meiyang Chang explores forgotten places of India with his new  show, Lost Essence of Ind

Tarzan: The one man in the whole team who knows how to laugh and make others laugh. Though others don't smile he tries to do his best. Who is he? Well, The Man's Chef.

Nand Kishore - Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon Photo (31950043) - Fanpop - Page 5

Now, wondering about the fifth person, it is me. Yes, being a personal doctor, I never met him because he is way too perfect. I only treat these four people. But, never saw him once.

Everyone says he holds a specific machine where every person information born in this world exists with him. The machine is only operated by him, not even his core team. The information which can destroy the whole world and can cause chaos exists with him. Information is too dangerous sometimes. Well, that's also another point why none of his archenemies can touch him. No one knows where that machine exists too. Some say those are rumors; others say it exists. Considering the situation, I can say The Man is planning something big right now. 

Ridhima comes from behind and startles him. "Professor where are you lost? You said you are going to make pancakes for me?"

Professor: Ridhima, my child, please sit with me once.

Ridhima: What happened professor?

Professor: I'm going to tell you something and dear I'm with you. So, don't worry. We will pass this test.

Ridhima: You're scaring me,professor? Now, what it is?

Professor: You have no more tears to cry dear

Ridhima: What, no tears,what is that professor. I cry easily, you know, right? See, now I can cry before you.

Ridhima tries to cry but,tears are not coming.

Ridhima: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait for some more time professor, I will get tears now. Please, wait. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can. I can cry, Professor.See, now can you see tears? Tell, can you?

Malik nods no and tries to hug her but, she moves backwards and hits the wall. She falls on her knees and says, "Why me Professor? Why me? I have only tears left with me. Now, that is also taken away from me. Why Professor. See, my heart is breaking yet I'm unable to shed tears."

Professor hugs her and says, “I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again.They can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. Maybe,that is why God has thought to take away tears from you. He left with you smiles because, he wanted to live you happy, my dear" saying he hugs her more tightly while she put her head on his chest.

Dear friends, I forgot to say in the introduction that, this FF is going to be an out and out MAFIA series. So please be prepared for dark moments too

Until next update – be safe, kind and courageous 😊

Chapter 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5196200?pn=14#155167089

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Moon10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW. I’m left speechless so excited to see where you this FF!

ShumiM thumbnail

Intriguing update.please continue soon 🙏

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon10

WOW. I’m left speechless so excited to see where you this FF!

Thank you so much dear :) 

I'm not sure how it goes

however,hoping for the best in Ridhima life and in this story too 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Intriguing update.please continue soon 🙏

Thank you so much dear

very soon :) 

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can someone be so talente?. Even professional writers are nothing infront of you. Masha Allah! Evil eyes off🧿 Another story from you and this one is best too. Poor riddhima. She has to suffer everytime. Why? Who is this man and what does he want from riddhima? Does he share any relation with riddhima? Too many questions and only you can answer these. Will riansh meet in the end or they will separate? Post next one soon. I can't wait anymore. Btw when will you post next update of broken? Take care:)♥️
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Thank you, dear :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

How can someone be so talente?. Even professional writers are nothing infront of you. Masha Allah! Evil eyes off🧿Another story from you and this one is best too. Poor riddhima. She has to suffer everytime. Why? Who is this man and what does he want from riddhima? Does he share any relation with riddhima? Too many questions and only you can answer these.Will riansh meet in the end or they will separate? Post next one soon. I can't wait anymore.Btw when will you post next update of broken?Take care:)♥️

Thank you s much for such heartfelt comment dear

Made my day :) 

Broken will update either by tonight or tomorrow dear 

Well this Man has something major to play in Ridhima's life

Well the end game is Riansh

However, the journey is not going to be easy

Would say, stay tuned :)

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved it❤❤❤❤ .....i am sooooo damn curious now....who is the Man....what is his relation with Riddhima....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Btw....the Alchemist and the Stewmaker - these reminded me of The Blacklist😜❤❤

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Interesting update...

Riddhima bechari...

Continue soon...