FF: Judaai I Ch 24 - Pg 125 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Professor is going to bring some dhamaka twists in the near future 

Hope you all be part of the journey :) 

thanks dear 

Professor seems to be an interesting charecter.

Waiting for the next update.

Originally posted by Anika_PreRish

Professor seems to be an interesting charecter.

Waiting for the next update.

Trying to turn him into 

interesting, very interesting character 

but let see how it goes

for not nothing has planned 

amazing!! update the next part soon

show vansh as an obsessive lover who is gonna cross all the limits to woo her after sias recovery

Originally posted by rianshxoxo12

amazing!! update the next part soon

show vansh as an obsessive lover who is gonna cross all the limits to woo her after sias recovery

I haven't planned on obsession part yet 

but why not? 

I will try my level best dear :) 

It's beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by Dreamgirl08

It's beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you :) 

Wow. V nice start but plz update early.

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I'm sorry to remove Beyadh but, it is necessary as I felt it lost direction. However, hope, this story works in the way as planned. The story format starts from the day when Ridhima and everyone learned Vansh enacted as Vihaan. Vansh as removed Ridhima from his life while keeping Kabir and Anupriya in the house. 

Chapter 1

Ridhima stood still when Vihaan revealed himself as Vansh Rai Singhania while he is enacting until now to understand who is who. Ridhima always doubted about Vihaan being Vansh but, he used to always act in such a way that she never focused on it very much. Over and above, she is going through Kabir fiasco these days that she couldn't do anything. 

Ridhima takes a step forward but, Vansh stops her and says, "Not you Ridhima. You stand there. Today, let me tell everyone a story. A girl entered into the den of the lion, stood against him, said he is wrong, but then she committed many mistakes behind his back. Reason for his sister being in the coma, reason why his ex-girlfriend died and why I jumped off from the cliff." 

Ridhima knows this day is going to come soon. However, since the past few days, she told Vihaan how Kabir is. But remembering she only told how Kabir wants to hurt this house, but she never shared any information. She smiles at her stupidity while tears falling from her eyes. 

Dadi asks, "Who is she Vansh? Just tell me that person who bought so much darkness in this house." 

Before Vansh could reveal the name, Ridhima steps forward and says, "It is me Dadi. Everything is because of me. I'm the one who entered in Vansh life to send him to jail as Kabir told me to do. I never thought to marry however, Kabir requested I got married to Vansh." 

Dadi says, "Kabir and you" 

Ridhima: Yes, Dadi. I and Kabir were in a relationship for two years. He didn't tell me he was a CBI officer. He said he is working in a school. Later, when he revealed, he told me to get into VR Mansion. I wanted to run away I tried but then Vansh proposed the marriage, I thought to run away with Kabir, but he requested to marry him. So I did. 

Dadi: Whatever you did until is because Kabir said? 

Ridhima: No, Dadi. The day I took a bullet for Vansh everything has changed. Since then, I did what should be done rather than what he asked me to do. I even burned the chip where it shows Vansh tried to kill Ragini on the day of Dussehra but, then Aryan gave the chip to Kabir. I only saved Ragini from Vansh because he said he is going to kill her. I don't that he is safeguarding to know who has killed Uma maa

Dadi: Umaa was murdered? What is happening in the house? Why I'm not aware of so many things (she shouts)

Vansh: I don't want to stress you Dadi. From here, let me take the story forward. She has kidnapped Ragini and killed her. Then Kabir came with evidence to arrest me but, in meantime, Sia has learned her truth, so she has hurt Sia to such extent that she is in a coma. 

Ridhima: No, that's a lie. I never hurt Sia. Trust me, Vansh. It was done by Anupriya. Even she killed your mother. 

Vansh raises his hand to slap her but, he stops in the middle and says, "Never say she has killed my mother. I agree she did some mistakes, but she always been a mother who been with us. Whatever Kabir did Ridhima, he wants me to prove as a criminal, but what you did is backstabbing. Day and night, I told you I hate betrayal, yet, you never tried to tell me the truth."

Ridhima: I tried. Every time I wanted to say about my past, you said you don't want to listen. Then, Ragini thing happened which made me stop saying as I assumed you are going to kill her. 

Vansh: But then I revealed to you right? Why I want her? Then why didn't you say anything to me at that time?

Ridhima: I tried to save our relationship by bringing her back. However, it is Kabir who kidnapped her and trying to kill her so that he can arrest you, Vansh. I don't know that Kabir has such plans. I only thought he wants to arrest you. 

Vansh: Ridhima do you remember what I asked when I came as Vihaan. Why did you allow my enemy into the house? Fine, I understood you don't know he is the cause of everything. But, you saw me falling from the cliff because of him. Then, how the hell you have accepted him into the house because Maa has asked? If someone is the cause of your death, I will kill them Ridhima. How could you? You thought what I said about Maa's biological son but, you never thought how I would react if you were in my place. I would never forget and forgive the person. 

Ridhima: I never wanted to hurt you Vansh. I always tried to protect you. By the time I learn the truth, Ragini was shot by Kabir. I mean I don't know at that time, but he only revealed me later. He said he will kill Ishani and baby if I won't marry him. That's when I met you as Vihaan and asked your help 

She is crying and her face is covered with tears while Vansh steps forward and touches her teary face and says, "At one point in time, these tears used to hurt me a lot Ridhima. But not now. If you would have cared for the family, you never thought to have property on your name." 

Ridhima: That's because Kabir wants to harm Dadi for the property. So I want to have it on my name then I would be under his radar. He won't hurt Dadi. I didn't share it with you because you were Vihaan. 

Vansh: I gave you many hints of me being Vansh. Why you never trusted me enough on it?

Ridhima: Because you used to say you were not. You played with me. 

Vansh (smirks): I didn't play with you Ridhima. I'm testing you. To what extent you can know "Your Vansh". You only know my perfume, my clothes, or what I said at that time. You never know me in and out. If you would have, then this might have never happened. 

Ridhima: You also never trusted me enough. If you could have told about Ragini's truth way before, this might never happen. 

Vansh (smiles): Right, you are right. We don't trust each other, then how come we can live with each other? 

Ridhima: What do you mean?

Vansh: I mean it's time for you to leave the house. I want to kill you Ridhima, for everything you did. But I cannot because once this heart has loved you truly. I know you are a victim in Kabir's play. He manipulated you. But you were the one who took the decisions. Even I did mistakes, see where we are standing. You have no right to live in this house. Sia herself said you have hurt her because she learned you are a spy. So now leave. I don't want to live with a person who hurts my family behind my back. 

Ridhima: (Teary face) Vansh, please, listen to me. Give me a chance Vansh. Please, Vansh 

Vansh: I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just, give him something to do.

Do you know what you gave me Ridhima? To punish you for your deeds; what they say, "What you sow you reap." Now, this is what happened because of your decisions. I have certainly stopped you from going to this house, but at the time of marriage, it is you who came back. I told you to leave the house when Maa has burned the portrait of my mother, but it is you who is back to this place. There were chances given to explain yourself, but you never did it Ridhima. 

Ridhima, your biggest problem is your heart. You deal with emotions. You drive with full of emotions, which leads to impulsive decisions. You trusted Kabir again and again, But, you never trusted me enough. Do you think that chip would say you trust me? No Ridhima. The trust I need was you to say that you had kidnapped Ragini and you know where she is? Where is the VR ring which I gave you, Ridhima? 

Ridhima: Ring, woh 

Vansh: It is not in your hands since the day you were back from seeing me with Ragini, right? 

Ridhima (shocked): You know 

Vansh: I know that you kidnapped her. Still, I was with you to see, how you will react. I cried before you, I said I need you. Yet you didn't reveal anything. You know Ridhima, when I told you that day, your tears matter to me, I know, why you are afraid that day. Knowing the reasons, I tied the mangal sutra to your hand. But then when I saw Sia like that, I know, my biggest mistake in life is you Ridhima. 

Vansh pulls the mangal sutra from her neck and says, "I relieve you from this relationship. Now, you just need to move out of this house and my life and never turn back to see me. If I ever meet you again in any under the situation, I won't leave you. I will kill you."

Ridhima: Please, Vansh, don't do this. Please, understand. I never hurt Sia. I don't have any proof right now but, Anupriya is the one who has killed your mother and hurt Sia. I swear on Bappa. Please, Vansh, listen to me once. 

Vansh: There's one more thing you better understand. I have taught myself everything  - so I don't have to ask anyone for anything. There's nothing I need from anyone except for love and loyalty and anyone who can't give me those two things has no place in my life.

I used to feel, nothing can hurt me but the truth is, Of all weapons in the world, I now know love to be the most dangerous. For, I have suffered a mortal wound.

Ridhima: I wished I had one more chance, to say what mattered, to say how much I loved you, how grateful I was for every moment I was with you. But by the time said what I wanted to, it was too late. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.

She looks at his eyes and she sees nothing in those eyes for. With heavy-hearted, she turns at the whole family and says, "In the end, love is a good reason for everything to fall apart. Do you all know how much I love you? If you all could take all the words in the language, it still wouldn't describe how much I love you all. And if you all could gather all those words together, it still wouldn't describe what I feel for you all. What I feel for you all is everything. I love you all more than everything.

It just, I started on the wrong foot. Trusted a wrong person. Developed a wrong perspective. Everything went wrong. When I tried to make it correct, things already started turning worse due to past actions. I only say, I ever and ever tried to hurt anyone of you. I know no one will believe me, but, yes, trust me on it, Anupriya and Kabir are dangerous to you all. Please be careful." 

Ridhima removes everything and turn back to Vansh and says, "I'm very sorry I ever met you. And I'm sorry that I allowed myself to love you for all those days. I'm sorry that I did nothing but spoil your plans for the life you have set and loved you for every minute of every hour. I'm sorry!”

Vansh looks at her. He doesn't know what he is feeling at this moment. He wants to kill Kabir also. Anupriya - he doesn't any proof against her. She is his mother at the end of the day. This girl can make anyone an emotional fool with her words and this pretty face. Kabir, I will handle later, but this girl is doom for every person in the family thinks Vansh with a determined face. 

Ridhima walks out of the house. She looks back at once but, Vansh has already closed the gates of the VR Mansion for her. At one point, she wanted to leave this place, right now, she is unable to. She has no qualms on anyone. She has nothing left in her heart. Infact, she doesn't know why, but she is not feeling any pain also. She is fine. Everything is fine. But then, tears are falling from her eyes. 

She walked aimlessly on those roads. She has no idea which road is leading to what. She is back to the place where she was left once in her life. The situation is similar too. All alone and don't know where to walk and look. She laughs. She looks up to the sky, her Bappa, not for asking answers why it happened? She wanted something more. Raging to ask more. A person who can trust her. A shoulder to lean on. A hug to calm her nerves. A hand which can make her rise again. Over and above, a person who can shower love. She laughs hysterically - Love, again, Love. Why she needs it badly in her life? Because she is afraid of abandonment and sees where is she today? She is an abandoned child again. 

A car stops in front of her from nowhere. There comes a person standing in front of her with a smile on his face and says, "Ridhima, my child" 

Mohnish Bahl: Mohnish Bahl: I need to slow down at 55 - Times of India

Ridhima know whose voice it is, it belongs to the on a person because of whom she is like this. The voice belongs to her professor Malik who has made her a doctor. Her mentor, father figure and a friend. She runs into his arms and says, "Professor, I failed" and falls in his arms. 

Please do share your reviews. 

Until next update - be safe, kind and courageous :) 

Excellent fan fiction and the way things are going currently with Rihaan it seems when Vihaan finally exposes himself as Vansh he might repeat this same thing with Ridzi as stated by you. 

He might very well know about Kabir's intentions but has unshakeable trust in Anupriya which even Ridzi might fail to expose before him. I have seen Vihaan testing Ridzi with his witty one-liners and probing questions which indicates that he's indeed Vansh but has chosen the wrong target to attack here.

Ridzi is impulsive no doubt and her moves regarding the transfer of property has planted further seeds of doubt in Vihaan's, mind. He thinks her acts are part of a well-scripted drama.

Unless Vihaan corrects this situation himself Kabir is gonna emerge as the winner of this game yet again. 

Originally posted by eishe10

Nice☺ Do continue soon 😊

Thank you :)