Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Of course, I wasn't saying it to belittle Sarang, but rather to point out there are drawbacks to all personality types. There is a problem with relying too heavily on emotions as well as repressing them. I expect more character development with Sarang as well as Alia. I just feel bad that all of these people are putting blame on Alia for things that were not her fault, Veer, her employees, etc. She stood up for what she felt was right and was more than fair, but she is being seen as cold-hearted because of it. 

Yes, nobody is perfect dear. ðŸ˜³ I agree with the flaw in his character also. 

I mean, that is why Sarang has to see that there is just more than what is picture of Mumbai is as opposed to what TV/newspaper/SM show. He's just seeing what's being shown to him hence he is somewhat unexposed to the actual dunia-daari. He's just stormed out of his dad's wing, thinking he'll achieve something but he's starting to see the pitfalls such as trying to prove his the poetry his and nobody is willing to believe his words. But, he's basically an alien in Mumbai before Ramesh came into the picture. He's lucky he's got at least a job because getting a job when the rents are soaring high & you need to put the food on the table😆. He wanted to convey his point but since he didn't have proof, he was deemed as a cheater. Even Ramesh said that everyone's too busy in their own lives or using emotions for their own benefits. If SD wants to his work to reach the heart of the audience, he must be smart enough to tackling/creating the chance. While his attempt was obliterated, I'm pretty sure he'll achieve his goals with a more mature or experienced perspective. Right now, since it is the inception, its I guess a step in his character development. It is a flaw & it's good to see this point be observed by you hence, potential character development in his case. I think it will depend on how the writers explain it in the upcoming episodes. 

^^I think this concept could play a huge role in his character development.

I think that dragging their meets/F2F + veer/nitya/gautam melodrama is somewhat of a nuisance since one would expect the leads to meet by now or something😆but, at the end of the day, it is all fictional hence a bit of low on expectations since it is ITV ki dunia😆. I think Sarang's vulnerability has been shown at times because he does get dejected for his hopes falling apart and his voiceovers do explain the part in a literary manner. It's just different from what Alia's case since she doesn't like to open up very easily & will cry in front of few people only after making attempts to handle herself. 

I also felt bad that Alia was insulted by Veer publicly and had she done the same or continued the fight, it would make her look no different to Veer. Therefore, she still held her ground as like continuing the office work despite the public tamasha. Obviously, she could've retort back but what’s the point when veer is not listening at all? She tried to control the matter but Veer & his Veerpana😆. She stands for what's right but she is subjected to stereotypical kadoos boss unfortunately. Her employees (excluding receptionist mausi when alia was insulted) are practically using up their emotions for their own profit because Alia is their boss hence putting up the generosity facade in front of her. Sadly, that is why she speaks to only few employees in her office and talks only on professional level --- just like we witnessed with Manju's case. Manju had emotions & Alia is unsympathetic ---what a stupid opinion formed .

Sarang wanted to step up but he feared that a step would be lost as it is his new job. For this, his mould has to be broken in the upcoming episodes and there is potential. If a guy wants to free his mother from his father's misery one day, he'll also stand up against Alia. But, I feel timing is the key that he's going to learn & how he achieves all of this. 

Overall, if they develop on those flaws + have em meet F2F for once with Alia knowing of SD's existence, then we are definitely in for a good track. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg, I had not even seen the latest episode when I made my last comment. Veer ko chappal se marne chahiye. The audacity! 🤬🤬🤬 He's a loser because of his own shortcomings, not Alia. And then her gossipy employees. I'm glad Sarang cares at least. Everyone else only cares that they might get a free day if Alia is too upset to work. I'm glad at least Scarlett mausi stood up for her. And really, they have so much sympathy for Manju, but Sarang is a cheater and gets so much condescendation for the same (supposed) plagiarism. Hopefully this opens Sarang's eyes in how quickly people jump to conclusions.